deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys

Ruby was so good yesterday 

Graceful, compassionate, doting 

She looked gorgeous 

Dance segment, the camera followed her

But why the challengers r saying such mean things to her? Specially rahul mahajan n arshi?

Even Vg called her badi didi, what's the issue with strong women? This mentality 👎🏼

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepalee

Hi guys

She looked gorgeous 

But why the challengers r saying such mean things to her? Specially rahul mahajan n arshi?

Even Vg called her badi didi, what's the issue with strong women? This mentality 👎🏼

That’s why they have been sent. To target the strongest contestant. I’m just worried they will create rifts between RubiNav especially the challenges VG has been given 🤬

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

That’s why they have been sent. To target the strongest contestant. I’m just worried they will create rifts between RubiNav especially the challenges VG has been given 🤬

True

They want trp through personal matters, rubinav have shown extreme grace, they want them to go bunkers, unfair👎🏼

Rahul mahajan saying, u didn't even cry n later on cried buckets something on that line, it's so insulting, now will that dimwit decide how people should cry?

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepalee

Hi guys

She looked gorgeous 

still Rubi will dominate all of dem 😎 Be +ve 😳

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed one thing. Ever since Rubina got praised, 2 people were completely shattered. Kavita and Rahul.

All these weeks when she was being bashed and was demoralised, no one felt like leaving but one ep she got praised, everything turned sour for them. 

Even Jaan said in his interview that he was shocked Ruby was popular as eveyone in the house thought she was losing fans.

I'm so proud of Ruby. She was pushed down a lot but never quit. Even Abhinav, heck this guy has been mocked the most just for being decent but he kept strong 👏

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I noticed one thing. Ever since Rubina got praised, 2 people were completely shattered. Kavita and Rahul.

All these weeks when she was being bashed and was demoralised, no one felt like leaving but one ep she got praised, everything turned sour for them. 

Even Jaan said in his interview that he was shocked Ruby was popular as eveyone in the house thought she was losing fans.

I'm so proud of Ruby. She was pushed down a lot but never quit. Even Abhinav, heck this guy has been mocked the most just for being decent but he kept strong 👏

True .. RV was completely lost in d house after Ekta wala episode.

I hope Rubi won't get demotivated by those cheap remarks by challengers. 😵