Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Exactly, that industry reeks of hypocrisy. I feel like they don't even have actual opinions about any issues. There's barely anything genuine. All they do is use each other, move towards the trend to garner popularity and to give an image that oh they're so woke when they're actually so superficial. And I just love how they try concealing their elitist mentality

They don't even use their soft power. Times Now led a months long campaign against them and probably had a huge hand in destroying their business. But they will all show up wagging their tail at the Filmfare Awards, which are owned by the same group. All because they can't miss out on showing off their sexy gowns, cracking dumb jokes and getting one day of publicity out of it. Don't show up and shut down their show one year and see how the channel shapes up. 

Politicians and media all know actors can be treated like dirt with no consequences so they will keep on doing it. 

Like I said, they can't even stand up for themselves so forget about them standing up people like farmers. I doubt anyone in BW even knows what is in the Farmer's Bill. They are so Westernized and elitist that they are probably busy with Trump/Biden BS.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

People who are still supporting Kangana against farmers should stop eating any food and wearing any natural fibers. They should stop using anything which has to be grown by anyone. They all should buy some land and start a homestead for their own needs.

But these keyboard warriors are lazy people. They probably do not even clean their own room.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

People who are still supporting Kangana against farmers should stop eating any food and wearing any natural fibers. They should stop using anything which has to be grown by anyone. They all should buy some land and start a homestead for their own needs.

But these keyboard warriors are lazy people. They probably do not even clean their own room.

People who still support Kangana only deserve our prayers ❤️

colossial2015 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/barandbench/status/1334511106409304071

Edited by colossial2015 - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People who still support Kangana only deserve our prayers ❤️

I hope so. Some of them need psychiatric help.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

This Kangana is not even worthy of being called bacteria let alone human. Diljit ne isse sahi sunaya hai, jab BJP isse chabba chabba kar puke out kar de ga phir dekhte hai iski halat 

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This Kangana is not even worthy of being called bacteria let alone human. Diljit ne isse sahi sunaya hai, jab BJP isse chabba chabba kar puke out kar de ga phir dekhte hai iski halat 

This is the  high time BJP should shut her up it will problems for them.

Protests will start all of the country.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/politics/mamata-banerjee-threatens-country-wide-stir-if-new-farm-laws-not-withdrawn-6184751.html

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lmao this is so funny 🤣 Kangana stop digging your own grave and stfu already