Anirudh-Bondita the couple with gravitational force

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury as SIR is always a treat to the eyes and ears  β€οΈ as I have promised to Lalz I will not talk about a 'Particular person' and I will focus on only what matters to me that is, Anirudh-Bondita β€οΈ

So there is a gravitational force between the couple πŸ€ͺ β€οΈ Bondita is soooo straightforward πŸ˜† Even Ani said YES πŸ˜²

Moral of the class, Sir loved the prime example of gravitational force given by the student πŸ€£ We loved it too β˜ΊοΈ If I was there among HM girls I would've tease them πŸ˜† But HM girls πŸ€” 

Anirudh's classes are my favourite, I was actually ratta maroing those names n suddenly remembered my next exam is on competition law n not on Mughals πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ I was that much into it  

I always used to think that the montage wala book near Bondita is too much but yeh general knowledge wala book thooo πŸ€ͺ But Bondita will learn everything as her SIR gives practical examples, Duniya gol hai like Rashogolla and student loves Rashogolla πŸ˜† 

For Sir all students are equal but monitor is Bondita  No no he is not doing partiality πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 

I know they can't always show Ani-Bon but the show is about Ani-Bon. I don't think the 'Serving social message' is more important than the couple because the tag line is "Jab prathaoon ke bhawar se niklega tab KAISA HOGA INKA RISHTA?" Thus it's about the unique relationship of the couple and their growth in between regressive customs. So makers should focus more on this unique relationship, whatever the track is, it should revolve around their relationship and not around society at large. Bondita's education is very much important but unnecessary people are not at all entertaining. There are many things which needs to be addressed between the couple. Anirudh needs to make her understand many things. In the process of this v/s that I don't want makers to overlook that particular relationship for which at least I have signed for. Just my opinion. 

Thanks for reading. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

no anirudh is not partial ,he just knows that bondita can lead as when no one was ready to escape due to fear of tara bai bondita fought and even in this situation convinced  everybody to participate in competition when no one was ready 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

no anirudh is not partial ,he just knows that bondita can lead as when no one was ready to escape due to fear of tara bai bondita fought and even in this situation convinced  everybody to participate in competition when no one was ready 

I know that, I was just being sarcastic πŸ˜³

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Was it worth watching epi? Want some cutesy kind of oh susanna i came from a****na episode. Done with those hira mandi gurls; expressions like rotten vegetables. 

Was anirudh in master ji outfit? Did hm gurls changed their outfits or still wearing hm outfits? Bon did some tark kutark? 

I m curious..nt curious...i dont kno. I didnt feel like watching the epi now i feel i shd have watched. Its like i m betraying my bhaiya bhabi. πŸ˜”

Mini's dialogues got some real villainess dialogues or her Matt coated lips were moving like snail like alwayz? πŸ˜”

How bondita addressed anirudh babu? Sir? Pati babu only? Or pati sir?  Because anirudh is going to tease her in future πŸ˜† 

Thank you arpi β€οΈ πŸ˜” (not happy with currenf track) 

Edited by Doe_gurl - 3 years ago
adsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The show in your siggy β€οΈ

What a storyline and what amazing acting especially by Zahid.

And the OST 

Hope here too they made these limited episode dramas.

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsh

The show in your siggy β€οΈ

What a storyline and what amazing acting especially by Zahid.

And the OST 

Hope here too they made these limited episode dramas.

Zahid makes me speechless with his acting and Sonya also did fab job in Saraab(fetish for thrillers and psychological dramas are unsual haha) . Title lyrics are beautiful. Yes limited number epi dont allow them to veer off the story line. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I know that, I was just being sarcastic πŸ˜³

New members dont kno that you are team anirudh πŸ˜‰

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Was it worth watching epi? Want some cutesy kind of oh susanna i came from a****na episode. Done with those hira mandi gurls; expressions like rotten vegetables. 

Was anirudh in master ji outfit? Did hm gurls changed their outfits or still wearing hm outfits? Bon did some tark kutark? 

I m curious..nt curious...i dont kno. I didnt feel like watching the epi now i feel i shd have watched. Its like i m betraying my bhaiya bhabi. πŸ˜”

Mini's dialogues got some real villainess dialogues or her Matt coated lips were moving like snail like alwayz? πŸ˜”

How bondita addressed anirudh babu? Sir? Pati babu only? Or pati sir?  Because anirudh is going to tease her in future πŸ˜† 

Thank you arpi β€οΈ πŸ˜” (not happy with currenf track) 

You can watch the episode πŸ˜³ Specially gravitational part πŸ˜† and Ani's teaching  Precap was good too πŸ˜Š

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

New members dont kno that you are team anirudh πŸ˜‰

She is not new member actually πŸ˜† She is silent member, I have seen her likes in many posts of mine πŸ˜³ 

Doe_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

She is not new member actually πŸ˜† She is silent member, I have seen her likes in many posts of mine πŸ˜³ 

Sansar h ani humara πŸ˜†