Main hun na tumhari jeevan saathi

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Kusum - “yeh waqt hove hain jab apne saath ek jeevan saathi ki jarurat mehsus hove hain”

Preeti - “main hun na tumhari jeevan saathi” 

I just loved that small Kusum-Preeti scene today. “Main hun na tumhari jeevaan saathi”. It seriously seems like these two are each other’s soul mates right now 😭 ❤️. I can’t agree more with this post, I am loving Preeti-Kusum bond more than KT-Preeti atm. 

Credit - Twitter 

https://twitter.com/moopoint123/status/1333629491713888257?s=21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Kusum - “yeh waqt hove hain jab apne saath ek jeevan saathi ki jarurat mehsus hove hain”

I just loved that small Kusum-Preeti scene today. “Main hun na tumhari jeevaan saathi”. It seriously seems like these two are each other’s soul mates right now 😭 ❤️. I can’t agree more with this post, I am loving Preeti-Kusum bond more than KT-Preeti atm. 

Credit - Twitter 

so true..wish preeti never got married and stayed with kusum forever.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww....this scene definitely deserved a separate post. I'm so glad you made it🤗

Kusum-Preeti❤️ nazar na lage inko

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That scene was soooo cute !!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the first Indian serial I have seen a true female friendship and I love it. 

I may not like Preeti but I do approve of her being Kusum's friend and accepting that Kusum wants the best for her. 

I hope they don't damage this friendship to create drama. 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww that was so sweet❤️

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Awww....this scene definitely deserved a separate post. I'm so glad you made it🤗

Kusum-Preeti❤️ nazar na lage inko

Yes this scene deserves a separate thread ❤️

May this bond never break ❤️

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

This is the first Indian serial I have seen a true female friendship and I love it. 

I may not like Preeti but I do approve of her being Kusum's friend and accepting that Kusum wants the best for her. 

I hope they don't damage this friendship to create drama. 

Same here. First time I am seeing such an importance given to a female friendship in an ITV show. I absolutely adore their bond. Kusum-Preeti’s bond is so precious and I think of the reason I am watching this show, more than KT-Preeti atm ❤️.

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Credit - Twitter 

Man this scene was beyond perfect. At the moment, it even beats KT and Preeti scenes. Actually, it kinda always will. 

The romance between Preeti and Kusum is just mind blowing. I love them... and it needs to continue this way, and only ever get deeper. They are bestie goals... 

I really love how Preeti has been hugging Kusum like a younger sister. It really shows how much she loves her and depends on her. If you were to watch the first few episodes again, you would never even think that the end result would be this. Preeti and Kusum need to be given more importance and screen space... no lie, the TRPs will go through the roof... 😍

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wish Kusum would have gotten a male lead paired with her too, maybe she could have met someone during the village trip, atleast one good thing out of the regressive track.

We could have seen some good banter scenes between them.

I feel Kusum's pain for her husband's loss is a lot deeper than Preeti's. Her marriage was not of compromise, she had eloped with him and had lived a very satisfying life until his death. Her feeling lonely and needing a friend in the old age seems a lot more touching.