Rupal says rs is the best human being n the best producer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

This part --> She says, "I honestly feel that Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke has ended too early. We had just started unfolding the different relationships and the audience was experiencing the depth of the characters.  The audience was also liking it and then the show went off air. I feel there should be a second season of Yeh Rishte Hai Pyar Ke.” 

If there ever is a s2, can she please play a positive character this time? let her be strong but positive please!

And I wonder why they all praise mr. thu thu thu so much? 🤔 for the sake of connections?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Colin Sexton Says The 19-46 Cavs Will Make The Playoffs Next Season |  Barstool Sports

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If they were planning to unfold the dynamics of various xyz relationships instead of showing MishBir's life and the change in their relationship and dynamics post marriage then I'm glad that the show ended. Allah ne humein torture sehene se bacha liya. 

Keep praising RS as if our opinion for him is gonna change after reading your comments 😆

When the show was on air then only audience didn't watch it toh season 2 laane ka kya matlab hai🤔 accept it na that they showed crap and hence it wrapped up. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago