Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

But Riddhima ki koi match nhi...Larki har situation mein sapna dekhegi...bawa! yeh kitta sapna dekhti hain re bhaii....

And Chachi is added to the list ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: whitewitch

In short i don't  want vansh to be saint.

Because  for years we have many heros as saints.

In itv women used to be mastermind. And women vamps rule the show. Men are becoming showpiece actually.

Except in youth orianted shows.

Even if there is a male antogonost in itv he will be either pycho or end  up as side kick to vamps.

After a long time  we are seeing male mastermind vansh and an antogonist kabir  as his equal.

Else this show will lose its USP 

Exactly my point. 

I don't want them convert Vansh into a complete white character. 

Makers only cleared all murder charges on him and honestly its not necessary for him to be a killer....a grey character need not be a murderer....he is not some psycho.... And about his mafia business, nothing much is revealed yet so there are high chances creatives might explore that story later on. 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I love your updates and analysis

Yes the flashback scenes were screaming he's vansh.

Better CVS show us master mind vansh,who knows everything since day one. I still feel there's much more to vansh's character than what they have shown us so far. 

Game will definitely change once he'll reveal his master cards.

As per precap ,I can see a dark or grey vansh returning to his den with ultimate goal and I strongly believe that jumping off cliff was his game plan .

What they showed us like he never killed anyone or illegal buisness, I highly doubt it.

Infact before cliff scene,his blind trust on ridhiz ,and ridhiz confessing everything while he was asleep  and uska kuch b nahi suna iลŸ a huge lie.

I doubt him the day when ridhima tk out keys from his pocket while he was sleeping.

I think he was just pretending.

Rest we'll definitely see his comeback with dangerous dark motive against his enemies.

Edited by Barbiebarbie11 - 3 years ago
Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode for only #RiAnsh..baki thik tha..precap was ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nephy

I completely agree with you,I also don't want saint vansh,this show has thriller genre and it should remain as such.

Infact I am very much scared right now,I seriously don't want don't want whitewashed vansh.

They showed that he is not a murderer,I was ok,then they showed he is not into illegal business,God knows how they are going to justify his initial dialogues of his world which is a dark world even chacha used to say same.

How he was initially shown was perfect dark yet familyman. 

I seriously hope atleast they keep his dark image.

What you think,are they going to completely whitewash him๐Ÿ˜•

they wont turn him completely into an Itv hero, definitely not.

His true colours are something else and we'll definitely see his dark/grey side.

His comeback is definitely gonna be dangerous

Jaal aisai bechao Jo nazar na aaye

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

His true colours are something else and we'll definitely see his dark/grey side.

I was least  excepting a Michael Corleone type hero.

It is not more to except ๐Ÿ˜

Nephy thumbnail

oh thank you for saying this,sometime when I read that he is going to be whitewashed,it scares hell out of me,I fell in love with dangerous word due to vansh as dangerous love,dangerous planning,dangerous game๐Ÿ˜†

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love your updates and analysis

Yes the flashback scenes were screaming he's vansh.

Better CVS show us master mind vansh,who knows everything since day one. I still feel there's much more to vansh's character than what they have shown us so far. 

Game will definitely change once he'll reveal his master cards.

As per precap ,I can see a dark or grey vansh returning to his den with ultimate goal and I strongly believe that jumping off cliff was his game plan .

What they showed us like he never killed anyone or illegal buisness, I highly doubt it.

Infact before cliff scene,his blind trust on ridhiz ,and ridhiz confessing everything while he was asleep  and uska kuch b nahi suna iลŸ a huge lie.

I doubt him the day when ridhima tk out keys from his pocket while he was sleeping.

I think he was just pretending.

Rest we'll definitely see his comeback with dangerous dark motive against his enemies.

S...even I felt he was pretending to sleep in the key scene..

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

yes let's see what they have planned and I am only concerned about master player vansh,I have tolerate all this dragfest just to see only this one thing for that I don't even care if he takes revenge from riddhima also for unintentionally hurting him and putting his family in grave danger becoz that how his character is defined in start if they remember it๐Ÿ˜”

Yes hurting is okay 

But playing whole revenge game on her is no 

Because if he does he becomes regular hero then 

Vansh need to see big picture 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

In short i don't  want vansh to be saint.

Because  for years we have many heros as saints.

In itv women used to be mastermind. And women vamps rule the show. Men are becoming showpiece actually.

Except in youth orianted shows.

Even if there is a male antogonost in itv he will be either pycho or end  up as side kick to vamps.

After a long time  we are seeing male mastermind vansh and an antogonist kabir  as his equal.

Else this show will lose its USP 

Yup 

As said two days before it's a man vs man show 

Ridhima is pawn + weapon 

Vansh shouldn't be saint withbridhima but at same time he should be taking whole revenge on her 

However I need a separation track where both yearn for each other