Epi 126: Waqt Waqt ki baat hai

Posted: 3 years ago

As expected makers telecasted another filler episode to complete this week. As said yesterday, Vihaan as Vansh came at the last 1 minute and this week are done completely. 

Time - no one can control the time. Months ago from such a marriage Ridhima wanted to run away from Vansh to Kabir, yet she came back and married Vansh. Today she is running away from Kabir and her Vansh comes to the rescue. This episode says life is a circle and sometimes whatever you see as wrong, it is the life beautiful gift for us. 

Coming to the episode, as said filler episode but what I loved in the whole episode is a flashback scene where Ridhima questions Vihaan, "You're a stranger to me, yet trusting you. Dhoke tho nahi donge na" 

The moment he heard the line I can see Vihaan disguise has ended and Vansh has taken over. He said "Tum mere liye bahut Keemthi ho Ridhima. Meri Maa ki Kasam tumhe dhoka nahi dunga." 

Now, keeping the whole episode aside we need to focus on these two lines only. What does he mean when she is the most important person for him. Like does he mean he is trying to avenge on her? Is he planning all this to hurt Ridhima? 

The moment he said mother promise I'm not going to betray you. Then he is not going to do it. He simply going to hurt her with sweet words and his actions of asking money and cooking her food. Or is there more to story? 

Once for all, if Vansh behaves like a regular ITV hero then would say, it's not a thriller story. It's just regular daily soap. But, if they show him the man who knows what happening right now in VR Mansion, who is listening to his heart and giving a benefit of doubt to Ridhima to know the exact truth, then that says he is the man who makers had planned on day one. 

Whatever the game Vansh is playing, we can see in next week or mostly after some 15 to 20 days later. Maybe 150th episode can be what his game plan is. You never know. But yes, if the makers are planning to give the same filler episode to for one mega episode, then marching forward, we might lose the interest. 

P:S - Vansh should not be a regular ITV hero. He is different and has many layers as Mamtha always says in every interview. Hope they will show those layers. Hoping Vansh as Vihaan would see how much pain Ridhima is going through and all. 

Vansh is whitewashed except it 

Mamta know have no idea how to move with story up 

Rahi baat riddhima ki wo har baar apni band bajayegi 

So vihaan also said the line as similar as vansh used to say about riddhima again hint that he is none other than vansh and absolutely he need to be different from other typical itv leads.

As I read somewhere in this forum that mamta recently liked a fan's tweet without even tagging which mentioned something denoting vansh as mastermind so it can't be out of blue,we have to trust.

But seriously 2 weeks,this is too much and I have read today also they showed dream of riddhima ,fed up of dreams.

P:S - Vansh should not be a regular ITV hero. He is different and has many layers as Mamtha always says in every interview. Hope they will show those layers. Hoping Vansh as Vihaan would see how much pain Ridhima is going through and all. 

Yes that is exactly what we want right now..... Ridhhu shouldn't be his only focus now. 

Though he might take his revenge on Ridhhu in some way or other 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aromaticglitter

Vansh is whitewashed except it 

Mamta know have no idea how to move with story up 

Rahi baat riddhima ki wo har baar apni band bajayegi 

Riidhima is a scapegoat for everyone. 

I agree - she is always interested to get hurt 

Musibaat dundke jati hein woh 

Originally posted by Nephy

So vihaan also said the line as similar as vansh used to say about riddhima again hint that he is none other than vansh and absolutely he need to be different from other typical itv leads.

As I read somewhere in this forum that mamta recently liked a fan's tweet without even tagging which mentioned something denoting vansh as mastermind so it can't be out of blue,we have to trust.

But seriously 2 weeks,this is too much and I have read today also they showed dream of riddhima ,fed up of dreams.

Immj2 is full of dreams. Maybe more than 60% is of dreams only. I feel two weeks because next week whole goes on whether he is Vansh or not. What next? So another week tho banta hena. I know it is not easy to handle so much - but we need to keep the deadline of 150th warna inki fillers sey hume headache ajyega

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

Yes that is exactly what we want right now..... Ridhhu shouldn't be his only focus now. 

Though he might take his revenge on Ridhhu in some way or other 

We too want the same. Ridhima shouldn't be only his focus. But the way he says and does feels he is angry on her. Maybe he wants to why Ridhima wanted to him. Why she has taken those steps. If he has learned by now Ridhima is the ex-girlfriend of Kabir, must say he is hurt beyond repair. But yes, he is giving her benefit of the doubt as she the same woman fighting for his family standing against Kabir

Though we expect Sia to wakeup soon but feels it will take some time. May be 200th episode. So another 75 episodes. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Immj2 is full of dreams. Maybe more than 60% is of dreams only. I feel two weeks because next week whole goes on whether he is Vansh or not. What next? So another week tho banta hena. I know it is not easy to handle so much - but we need to keep the deadline of 150th warna inki fillers sey hume headache ajyega

yes let's see what they have planned and I am only concerned about master player vansh,I have tolerate all this dragfest just to see only this one thing for that I don't even care if he takes revenge from riddhima also for unintentionally hurting him and putting his family in grave danger becoz that how his character is defined in start if they remember it๐Ÿ˜”

In short i don't  want vansh to be saint.

Because  for years we have many heros as saints.

In itv women used to be mastermind. And women vamps rule the show. Men are becoming showpiece actually.

Except in youth orianted shows.

Even if there is a male antogonost in itv he will be either pycho or end  up as side kick to vamps.

After a long time  we are seeing male mastermind vansh and an antogonist kabir  as his equal.

Else this show will lose its USP 

Originally posted by whitewitch

In short i don't  want vansh to be saint.

Because  for years we have many heros as saints.

In itv women used to be mastermind. And women vamps rule the show. Men are becoming showpiece actually.

Except in youth orianted shows.

Even if there is a male antogonost in itv he will be either pycho or end  up as side kick to vamps.

After a long time  we are seeing male mastermind vansh and an antogonist kabir  as his equal.

Else this show will lose its USP 

I completely agree with you,I also don't want saint vansh,this show has thriller genre and it should remain as such.

Infact I am very much scared right now,I seriously don't want don't want whitewashed vansh.

They showed that he is not a murderer,I was ok,then they showed he is not into illegal business,God knows how they are going to justify his initial dialogues of his world which is a dark world even chacha used to say same.

How he was initially shown was perfect dark yet familyman. 

I seriously hope atleast they keep his dark image.

What you think,are they going to completely whitewash him๐Ÿ˜•