Jennifer Winget Vs Aalisha Panwar : Who plays a better psycho? - Page 6

Poll

Whose performance as a psycho you liked more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Either JW is flop or she is overrated. She can't be both..so make that make sense fanbots when you try to bring her down🀣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Whatever sails your boat. Your so called epic actor was forgotten after his flop stint as flopir. Probably the biggest flop male lead in the history of Gul khan's productions . No one remembered him until Bepannaah happened. Atleast talk some logic, jennifer was at the top right after Beyhadh happened at that point. HC was a nobody, his fd got boosted on SM only after his stint as Aditya hooda.

Yes HC was a nobody and Jennifer was the only ray of hope in his hopeless career 😭

Yes, no one remembers Sahir, but we'll you do remember him very well to rant about his popularity in every comment 😳

And ahh yes Gul khan and Ekta kapoor, the biggest producers in ITV, both worked with Harshad Chopra but none have even thought of signing Jennifer winget in any of there TV shows as the female lead, I just feel bad for Gul and Ekta now.

Lastly, since you are quoting Sahir and humsafars, well humsafars trps back in 2014 in sony tv was around 0.3-0.5, whereas your queen's beyhad 2 in 2019 had a rating of 0.2. So which one is the bigger flop? Well, even here jennifer will win I believe 😝.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

one hit wonder jenny is not even that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She has flops in her kittty

Check my pm. 

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DocWho

Either JW is flop or she is overrated. She can't be both..so make that make sense fanbots when you try to bring her down🀣

The entire ITV names her as their favorite & the best actress. Lmao either they're crazy or only 2-3 mids on this platform talking shit are correct.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

Tom Cruise didn't even get an academy award nomination for that role and you totally failed to understand my analogy.

Then why do HC bots call JW a flop or that she only has BH in her kitty? She is well recognized right from her Sneha daysπŸ˜‰

Yeah my poor brain doesn't understand your smart analogies, but yeah getting an academy trophy or nomination isn't the only thing for an actor.. lol.. Do you think Tom cruise even cares about trophies? πŸ˜‚

I don't know which HC bots you're talking about, but I believe the way you guys are disrespectful towards HC and name calling him, his fans are not wrong if they're actually calling JW floor, which at present she's giving you think that only the last show of the actor counts, as your oy argument against HC is his last show Sahir before Bepannah. 

So if only the last show of an actor counts, then right now JW is flop right? Or should I believe in the theory of that B2 was hit in some lala land of middle east? 

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao anyone can guess from their writing styles that if ki ammi/tede naina/king/haimat Daimur are the same person ranting the same nonsense in every topic. This chopda fanbot should stop embarrassing herself by creating multiple mids. DD is a below average actress lmao and her only so called hit madhubala dint do her anything good whatever. Everyone knows how Nandini was the worst written character in the history of ITV whatsoever.

so if character is badly written so its actors fault πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jenny fans and their logics.DD is better than jenny in comedy and emotional scenes jenny is only fit to play psycho characters .I being DD admirer never said she is out of box actress she is average actress who have appeal to trp audience unlike i don't live in delusional like you ppl that she is oscar worthy  actress unlike you who project jenny oscar queen and  put down other actresses.DD flop shows like pardes had better trps than beyhadh 1 and her all shows are popular in abroad and only mb have been dubbed in more than 40 languages ,her show geet is popular all over world and dubbed in many languages so is pardes,silsila and etr2.She is doing web series with nikhal advani opposite dino morea and kunal kapoor .Mb did wonders for her she won jdj6 and her jdj season was huge trp success and she trended worldwide so many times you say mb did nothing for her .Her all shows are telecasted more than twice on mbc Bollywood. Do some research kid before typing nonsense.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

one hit wonder jenny is not even that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She has flops in her kittty

Yes, I am confused now, to understand her stardom, I have to read analogies about tom cruise vs Jack nicholson .. Lol 

I'm lost, the topic was about our opinion but here I'm defending HC for no reason πŸ˜‚. 

tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Yeah my poor brain doesn't understand your smart analogies, but yeah getting an academy trophy or nomination isn't the only thing for an actor.. lol.. Do you think Tom cruise even cares about trophies? πŸ˜‚

I don't know which HC bots you're talking about, but I believe the way you guys are disrespectful towards HC and name calling him, his fans are not wrong if they're actually calling JW floor, which at present she's giving you think that only the last show of the actor counts, as your oy argument against HC is his last show Sahir before Bepannah. 

So if only the last show of an actor counts, then right now JW is flop right? Or should I believe in the theory of that B2 was hit in some lala land of middle east? 

Excuse you, who started this first? The HC fan with multiple accounts commenting hereπŸ˜†

Just like you don't care if Tom Cruise has an academy award or not even we don't care if her shows are massive hits or not. She is a well recognised actor who doesn't belong to any camps nor butters up award organisers etc. She is thrivingg based on her sheer meritocracy and quality work.

@bold: lmao you certainly can't comprehend shit🀣 no wonder you didn't get my analogies. 

Edited by DocWho - 3 years ago
tryforceful thumbnail

so if character is badly written so its actors fault πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jenny fans and their logics.DD is better than jenny in comedy and emotional scenes jenny is only fit to play psycho characters .I being DD admirer never said she is out of box actress she is average actress who have appeal to trp audience unlike i don't live in delusional like you ppl that she is oscar worthy  actress unlike you who project jenny oscar queen and  put down other actresses.DD flop shows like pardes had better trps than beyhadh 1 and her all shows are popular in abroad and only mb have been dubbed in more than 40 languages ,her show geet is popular all over world and dubbed in many languages so is pardes,silsila and etr2.She is doing web series with nikhal advani opposite dino morea and kunal kapoor .Mb did wonders for her she won jdj6 and her jdj season was huge trp success and she trended worldwide so many times you say mb did nothing for her .Her all shows are telecasted more than twice on mbc Bollywood. Do some research kid before typing nonsense.

All these are applicable to JW's shows too. SC, Beyhadh, Bepannah and Beyhadh2 are being aired in so many countries and SC has been translated into many different languages and has been telacast in more than 40 countries and has reaired in MBC and its sister channels so many times. You are an obsessed DD bot who leaves no chance to undermine JW when her fans mind their own business. We don't poke our noses into other fandoms' issues unless clowns like you start rantingπŸ˜† s soon as we retaliate with hard facts you and your minions play victim and call her fanbase as toxic. the hypocrisy is something else🀣

Edited by DocWho - 3 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao what about your hyper ventilating DD who no one cares about after her stint as flop Nandini. Ironic how your own favorite said her dream role was Maya in an interview.

hyperventilating is better than hamming and daant chabba k dialogue delievery  karna lol.As if zoya and maya 2 was superhit it was also flop.No one seems intersted to watch maya 2 .Ppl got bored of  monotonus maya and show was axed as trp was 0.3.