Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't think.. that producers ever listen to Rabid fans and change a story line ...if that happens then all we would see in the 20 mins show would be long eyelocks and songs in background and stuff like that ...because majority of Tv audience first gets attracted to the show because of Leads and their chemistry . 

The show changed its way when Ganga entered and stayed...again a decision made by producers ... 

And to be frank the show never had any huge followers ..if it had been such a hit then it would have continued . 

I haven't seen any hashtags of save GB or anyone actually doing something to save the show. 

However big fan we might be , we should accept the fact that the show didn't connect with the TRP audience and its ending because of that .

It's pointless to blame a particular set of fans

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Some people in TU did say Sonal is very ARROGANT personality...

I don't know anything about her personally but over all the VeerJa scenes I have seen,

I too felt that...Sonal's ARROGANCE was somewhat REFLECTED in Jaya's character,

The way Jaya was humiliating Veeru every time was REALLY UNBEARABLE! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Some people were saying both VeerJa is at fault

But Satya's character Veeru is supposed to be a DUMB & ARROGANT personality;

So Satya was just ENACTING his character well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

However, Jaya was supposed to be SACRIFICIAL QUEEN...

who is supposed to be VERY UNDERSTANDING NATURE as Shiga were always saying

But JAYA NEVER MADE ANY EFFORTS TO UNDERSTAND Veeru...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Aur toh aur now as seen in Tellychakkar news 

Jaya will INSULT Veeru to such AN EXTENT ๐Ÿ˜ก that Veeru will plan to take divorce from Jaya 

As that bitch Jaya keeps saying Veeru is good for nothing, good for nothing

Seriously, both mother-daughter, Amba-Jaya needs to ROT IN HELL!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Relax ..they are characters ..just fictional characters 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

I don't think.. that producers ever listen to Rabid fans and change a story line ...if that happens then all we would see in the 20 mins show would be long eyelocks and songs in background and stuff like that ...because majority of Tv audience first gets attracted to the show because of Leads and their chemistry . 

The show changed its way when Ganga entered and stayed...again a decision made by producers ... 

And to be frank the show never had any huge followers It has dear not huge but quite enough..Are you not well versed in social media? Almost all of them are only and only Sonal fans. Infact the ones who are actually following this show are mostly following it only for Sonal which becamee a big drawback for GB, Mahesh should have a chosen a mediocre actress like Parineeta/ Aishwarya into the shoes of Jaya...then this would not have happened.

..if it had been such a hit then it would have continued.. This show would have become a hit if it was allowed to be aired in Star Plus not Star Bharat 

I haven't seen any hashtags of save GB or anyone actually doing something to save the show...Because the ones who are watching the show just care about seeing their favorite Jaya romancing Alok or Veeru...just see the Sonal fans comments in GB posts of YT and IG. 

Even here I have never seen any of the VeerJa/Sonal fans ever bothered about the show!

All they care about is to see VeerJa scenes..that's it...that's how the mentality of viewers are....

Even they thought about the show then they would think about the show first not their FAVORTIES!

However big fan we might be , we should accept the fact that the show didn't connect with the TRP audience and its ending because of that . You are wrong again, it is not TRPs which actually ended this show....

@blue Dear, here the fans who ruined the show with their demands are to be BLAMED

In fact not the fans, their WRONG MENTALITY is to be BLAMED

Like Yrkkh got ruined by Kaira followers, Nimki by Nimki-Babbu followers

Here it happened thanks to VeerJa followers and mainly SONAL FOLLOWERS...

Because Sonal is ONLY POPULAR ACTOR other than Hiten in GB!

Just go and check the comments and abuses hurled on Aditi's character in social media (even here just check the VeerJa discussion thread);๐Ÿฅฑ

You will UNDERSTAND YOURSELF

Like for everything these people only and only find with Aditi, Alok, Bansal and even ShiGa

There was a person here, WHO BLAMED SHIGA  when that whole MARRIAGE SEQUENCE of the younger Gupta Brothers happened

He/She was like that Amba was right in reacting RUDELY because Shiga changed their decision to marry off AdiLok 

I really don't UNDERSTAND...how that person found fault with ShiGa there?๐Ÿคข

Was it wrong to let their SON MARRIED TO HIS TRUE LOVE? Seriously?

What can SUCH ATTITUDE by those people be called?

And it is very well seen from THE EPISODES of last week that is 11 Jan to 15 Jan that CVs have listened these people's demands ๐Ÿคข

One of the best example of PH who AWAYS GOES WITH FAN DEMANDS is EK

EK always does biasing of CAST & CHARACTERS in all her shows

And Mahesh is after all EK's disciple

We can't help because that is how the many PHs have made the TV Industry to be 

Here we lost A BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT FILLED SHOW like GB because of such WRONG MENTALITY OF FANS

I don't know what is happening to the ITV viewers

Like people are even HYPING THE EVILS of their LOVED ONES which is in itself so TOXIC ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Relax ..they are characters ..just fictional characters 

See I know you are RadhaKrishn from TU and having read your comments 

I know you too are a SONAL FAN!

See I'm not saying you or your love for Sonal is wrong...it's human to love or dislike someone

But why are YOU TELLING ME TO RELAX?

Why don't you say the same DIALOGUE to the PEOPLE WHO ARE ABUSING ADITI, ALOK, SHIGA and the other characters of the show?

My extreme apologies I'm not ready to listen to YOUR WORDS

I will still say Jaya-Amba are the biggest bitches of the show Gupta Brothers...

People are weird when they HYPE EVEN THE EVILS of their LOVED ONES

Jaya is fine (because she is not purposefully doing wrong)...

But I will never agree Amba is RIGHT!

However I really appreciate Rinku Dhawan's ACTING...Rinku is an amazing actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I feel bad for her because Rinku did say that she got work after three years and now the show is going off-air

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

And to be frank the show never had any huge followers ..if it had been such a hit then it would have continued . 

I haven't seen any hashtags of save GB or anyone actually doing something to save the show. 

However big fan we might be , we should accept the fact that the show didn't connect with the TRP audience and its ending because of that .

This show did not lose it's charm because of PARINEETA'S ENTRY AS MRIDULA/GANGA....

Parineeta was supposed to be part of the SHOW from the very beginning ๐Ÿ‘‡; Check this article

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/parineeta-borthakur-cast-opposite-hiten-tejwani-in-mahesh-pandeys-khandaan/articleshow/73584729.cms

And also check the TRPS of the show it was a constant 0.3 till WEEK 45 of Barc

It lost it trps to 0.2 when AMBA became TOO VILLAINOUS AND STARTED DIVING GUPTA FAMILY

So as @Atikna said the trps or Ganga's entry was NOT THE REASON WHICH RUINED THE SHOW 

The ORIGINAL CONCEPT was sure RUINED by THE DEMANDS of the A PARTICULAR SET OF FANS!

Worst Part is the good messages and good shows like Gupta Brothers is RUINED because of such people

Kudos to those people...

Anyways what is use of saying all this now...GB is going off-air

I just hope Pandya Store which is also Pandian Stores remake 

Doesn't go with fans demands as Gupta Brothers PH did....

I think Pandya Store of Star Plus will become successful

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

oh.did they change the original concept due to fans demand?what are the changes they made?

I feel really very bad that this show did not even reach 100 episodes.

I wish the channel allows the show to complete at least 100 episodes

Kudos to those VeerJa fans demands which ruined Gupta Brothers๐Ÿฅบ

So many good shows are ruined by such demands only...

Yrkkh was really good show even with Kaira's entry

Where Kaira were initially having a REALLY GOOD STORY...

But fans and their mentality to ONLY SEE THEIR FAVORITES ROMANCING EACH OTHER ruined the whole show....

Another great example is Nimki Mukhiya where Nimki-Babbu followers' demands killed that so BEAUTIFUL SHOW...

Here VeerJa.....

Even VeerJa have the MAXIMUM fans in other languages too, but the PLOT of the original was not RUINED;

Because the original CVs stuck to the CONCEPT of the JOINT FAMILY SYSTEM...

However Gupta Brothers plot got RUINED all because of such demands....

The CVs should have just followed the ORIGINAL CONCEPT of PANDIAN STORES ๐Ÿฅฑ

atikna thumbnail

See I know you are RadhaKrishn from TU and having read your comments 

I know you too are a SONAL FAN!

See I'm not saying you or your love for Sonal is wrong...it's human to love or dislike someone

But why are YOU TELLING ME TO RELAX?

Why don't you say the same DIALOGUE to the PEOPLE WHO ARE ABUSING ADITI, ALOK, SHIGA and the other characters of the show?

My extreme apologies I'm not ready to listen to YOUR WORDS

I will still say Jaya-Amba are the biggest bitches of the show Gupta Brothers...

People are weird when they HYPE EVEN THE EVILS of their LOVED ONES

Jaya is fine (because she is not purposefully doing wrong)...

But I will never agree Amba is RIGHT!

However I really appreciate Rinku Dhawan's ACTING...Rinku is an amazing actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I feel bad for her because Rinku did say that she got work after three years and now the show is going off-air

First of all control your self ...relax again...I don't even know who or what is TU ..what is that and I don't even know proper names of actors as I only know the on screen names . I know Hiten and I know that Amba worked in Kahani ghar ghar ki earlier ..that's it... This is a public forum ..you need to control your emotions before blaming others and pointing fingers .

I don't think I have abused any actors or characters of this show in any of my posts ever . I never said Amba is right...you are reading too much between the lines ,I never even said that Jaya was better than Aditi ....The show didn't make me care enough for these actors as a whole . 

It's a show dear..it starts and it ends I suppose you are new and haven't been through this before ...I have been through this few times and gotten used to this ..This is ITV ...shows start and end at the drop of a hat . 

And I apologize I quoted you...you seemed upset and my post was made just to make you feel better but it seems to have riled you up more ..

Again more shows will come and maybe you'll like some more shows just as this much . Life goes on 

atikna thumbnail

This show did not lose it's charm because of PARINEETA'S ENTRY AS MRIDULA/GANGA....

Parineeta was supposed to be part of the SHOW from the very beginning ๐Ÿ‘‡; Check this article

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/parineeta-borthakur-cast-opposite-hiten-tejwani-in-mahesh-pandeys-khandaan/articleshow/73584729.cms

And also check the TRPS of the show it was a constant 0.3 till WEEK 45 of Barc

It lost it trps to 0.2 when AMBA became TOO VILLAINOUS AND STARTED DIVING GUPTA FAMILY

So as @Atikna said the trps or Ganga's entry was NOT THE REASON WHICH RUINED THE SHOW 

The ORIGINAL CONCEPT was sure RUINED by THE DEMANDS of the A PARTICULAR SET OF FANS!

Worst Part is the good messages and good shows like Gupta Brothers is RUINED because of such people

Kudos to those people...

Anyways what is use of saying all this now...GB is going off-air

I just hope Pandya Store which is also Pandian Stores remake 

Doesn't go with fans demands as Gupta Brothers PH did....

I think Pandya Store of Star Plus will become successful

If the show was to have a female lead from earlier they should not have positioned the show about four bachelor brothers living together and facing life . Again no particular set of fan can change the course of a show ...because if that happens some shows will continue for ever 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much.Actually I have not seen Gupta brothers except the promos.I thought the difference is Hiten Parineeta's late marriage n the younger brother is very small.I did'nt know that recently they made changes.

Yes,even if the lady is irritating he shouldnt have slapped his bhabhi.

I think you will understand it better since you yourself know about the original Pandian Stores better than anyone here.

@Atokna is asking why did they change the initial focus of four brothers to comedy and the answer to that is Star Bharat's theme at that time which was of comedy genre. So this show which already had shot the few episodes initially completely based on Pandian Stores.

There itself @atikna inner self of Sonal love is coming out!

Because I know very well how the Sonal fans were so disappointed that not Jaya but Ganga is the MAIN LEAD.

Anyways I don't want to waste my time arguing pointlessly because it is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

They will never want to ACCEPT the ACTUAL REASON behind the show going downhill

Now the points which clearly mention how the changes were with fan demands:

See first of all the whole marriage sequence of the two younger brother WAS VERY BADLY FILMED.

Plus, I have seen the same sequence in all other versions of Pandian Stores

Here they MADE a COMPLETE NON-SENSE of the original idea why VeerJa married

Like it was ONLY to show THE GREATNESS OF JAYA!

Because JAYA'S CHARACTER WAS LITERALLY MADE as a SACRIFICIAL QUEEN ๐Ÿคข

You yourself know that the marriage was not ALL ABOUT ONLY & ONLY Mullai or Anjali or JAYA!

That marriage happened because of circumstances not to show NON-SENSE SACRIFICE DRAMA OF JAYA

Next, the AdiJa banters are horribly portrayed, it is not at all relatable to Meena-Mullai banters of Pandian Stores

Again they were hyping JAYA Character too much in GB, like every now and there was SOMETHING OR THE OTHER IN EITHER OF THE CHARACTER'S DIALOGUE TALKING ABOUT JAYA'S GREATNESS

I really don't know what was the need for that because there was nothing like that about Mullai in Pandian Stores

I did not know it initially but I recently checked Pandian Stores and its other versions episodes and which is when I realised this FLAW

It is very well clear that CVs are trying to impress by GIVING IN TO THEIR DEMANDS!

And the WORST PART, which I really really hated in Gupta Brothers 

There is a scene where Veeru (Kathir) slaps Aditi (Meena). Idk if it is also there in the ORIGINAL

You know how the fans reacted?

They were JUSTIFYING whatever that Veeru did was RIGHT! Even there was a person here who was like so sad of Veeru he got punished by Shiv...blah blah

Like seriously?

And after the CVs made it seem as if the ENTIRE FAULT was with Aditi's Character

First of all, I really don't appreciate a man slapping a woman... secondly it is a devar slapping his Bhabhi...that is totally unjustified...

Still the stupid CVs gave in to the fans DEMANDS... that's SO WRONG!

Even last week there was a scene where Jaya fights all alone with a MAN IN A LONELY DARK STREET IN THE NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ, like she literally TURNED JAYA THE SUPER WOMAN there...

I didn't first realize it but later seeing how PLEASED the Sonal fans seeing their comments in IG , I is understood why that totally illogical, unrelatable scene was MADE...

Aur toh aur, there is a place where Jaya misunderstands her mother to be Aditi's father: That was THE WORST FLAW, because NO HUMAN BEING with BASIC COMMON SENSE will confuse between two INDIVIDUALS OF OPPOSITE SEX with completely different heights and weight....

Seriously, I don't how the CVs show such stupidity and later hype ONE CHARACTER with that...

It is very well clear that CVs are giving in to FANS DEMANDS!

The SONAL fans were disappointed from the moment of Ganga's entry

But those fools DON'T know that the show had Parineeta in the MAIN LEAD right from the beginning with the COMPLETE CONCEPT of Pandian Stores... which is why this show was baptized as Khandaan, Hum, Hum ek makaan ek dukaan, Gupta & Sons and at last Gupta Brothers Chaar Kunwaare....

The show initially started as a comedy ONLY to match SB's comedy genre...it never had Sonal as the MAIN LEAD

Sonal was and is ALWAYS the PARALLEL LEAD...not the MAIN LEAD!

Infact the show had also shot the initial episodes which was completely based upon Pandian Stores, but those were not aired...

Creepy Fans can't accept truth!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I think in the last episode Amba will die with most probably someone killing her.

Because Amba is just another version of EK'S psychopathic Aliyah and Komolika..

And that is how EK shows end...the VAMPS will play negative and win in every evil game tilll the last episode and in the last episode they will die...๐Ÿ˜ต