Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

No one can stay mad at Sanju at least the people who know him 

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Yup!!! 😉

he was one of those men she slept with to get the 5 minute roles that she keeps talking about😆

2011😉

Rascals

Double Dhamaal

No Problem

Knock Out

😳😮😮

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup!!! 😉

he was one of those men she slept with to get the 5 minute roles that she keeps talking about😆

2011😉

Rascals

Double Dhamaal

No Problem

Knock Out

I think she has a thing for the older married men, Aditya, Sanjay .😵

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I think she has a thing for the older married men, Aditya, Sanjay .😵

Ajay, Prasoon Joshi, etc...

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

She meets Sanju baba and praises Salman khan but disses the rest of BW! Hypocrisy ki murthi should be permanently awarded

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pali001

so are we ? we dont see Deepika's(feel free to include swara's , akhtars, bhatts, Akshays, khannas, kapoors ...etc ) Hypocrisy but we do Kangana's in this forum. We forget Deepika is uneducated when mocking Kangana's lack of education.

We pass vile comments on Kangana's political moves where as assign sainthood to Deepika's political moves.

Atleast Kangana is openly shameless.  Frankly , they are all same ...it appears some of us like different style of shamelessness ... and label and paint it as "CLASS". That wont change a thing.

Maybe because the uneducated Deepika doesn't call others "Dumb 10th Fail Non Actor" and never says that she is educated.

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

so are we ? we dont see Deepika's(feel free to include swara's , akhtars, bhatts, Akshays, khannas, kapoors ...etc ) Hypocrisy but we do Kangana's in this forum. We forget Deepika is uneducated when mocking Kangana's lack of education.

We pass vile comments on Kangana's political moves where as assign sainthood to Deepika's political moves.

Atleast Kangana is openly shameless.  Frankly , they are all same ...it appears some of us like different style of shamelessness ... and label and paint it as "CLASS". That wont change a thing.

So?

Aanandaa thumbnail

Maybe because the uneducated Deepika doesn't call others "Dumb 10th Fail Non Actor" and never says that she is educated.

The Kangana apologists are just like their idol.. No reason, no logic nothing. Just keep dragging unrelated people into the middle and bash them. Deepika and the other actors don’t get bashed ?on which planet bhai? On earth toh they get bashed more than the Kangana Devi who is not even as popular as these other actors.On IF their bashing pages go upto 150 pages sometimes. DP is paying the price till today for going to JNU or whatever the dumb things she keeps doing even without spewing venom like the toxic, pathological liar Kangu. Imagine if she did the things like Kangu does? She will get beheaded only by these toxic people. Akshay just got bashed till the other day. Ranbir, Ranveer, SRK ,Salman, Alia, etc the usual suspects who get called most terrible names and bashed in the most ruthless manner. But nai, why do you bash my innocent rose Kangu and not all these others?😭

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

They got to know about it only now? She seems to adore her Sanju sir. 😆

She adores a nepo kid who is also a druggie and what not....aise kaise Kangna Didi....ye achhi baat nahi hai😒

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So ? forget about that... Let me tell you this. Calling Kangana shameless is not exactly idolizing her. A bit of reading comprehension helps. 

Idolizing is not my thing...go speak to daily pollsters hear if u wanna talk about idolizing.  

I am not even the kind who would idolize experts in my field of work  let alone Bollywood stars. 

uneducated dubm bimbos are exactly that for me ...Twitter rants or JNU visits. 

Did Kangana not pay it with MH govt ...who demolished her building ?  

Another thing ... never again call me names when i dont do that to you. I was speaking of Starlets here in a  gossip site.  Dont come after me for not hating on someone you hate.