RagNa FF: Is this marriage for love or lust thread 2 last chapter on p

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"Shock!!!" Is the small word to describe my feelings right now I felt ,I saw my raghav after a months he is front of me believe me I feel like the world is stopped to rotate,every living things is stopped to move,I don't know why but my heart yearns to go to him my raghav ,my hands want to feel him I want to his you raghav my raghav " 

" raghav!!!! " saying so kalpi try to reach him but stopped in her midway when someone hold her wrist tightly ,reality hits kalpi like a sword when prem( fake raghav) stands front of her with a widened reddened eyes .

Other side raghav situation is not as great as kalpi,he wants to hug kalpi the moment he saw her ,raghav cleched his fist tightly when prem ( fake raghav) holds kalpi hands protesting her from coming to him

Prem asked with a heavy voice " who are you?? Why are you here??" 

Before raghav could say anything Sammy answered him " raghav ...even I don't know anything about him ,I saw him at very lonely state, he lost his family and wife seeing him at this situation I didn't feel like to leave him there ,he is look like you" 

Prem angrily " of course Sammy he is look Like me but it doesn't mean we have to help him!!! Just throw him away may be give him our outhouse key but I don't want to see his face again in my life"..

Other side everyone stares prem with a shocked face,as he is not the one who got anger so easily that too after marrying with kalpi raghav forget to get anger 

Vikram asked with a confusion " why are you so anger raghav let it be!! If Sammy wants to help him don't bother him" 

Prem " but dad...."...

.before he could continue Gauri interpreted him by saying " raghav please let him stay here beta ..I don't know why seeing him front of me like this make me feel I got my son raghav back " saying so gauri walked to raghav and asked with a polite voice " can I hug you beta !???" ,gaining a approval nod in raghav gauri hugged raghav tightly and says loudly unknown to her " oh...my raghav I really miss you beta!!!" Hearing her words everyone stares her with a sympathy other side prem cleched his fist angrily

Prem says loudly " mom...he is looking like me but it doesn't mean he is Raghav... I'm your son raghav mom" 

Gauri replied slowly " I know raghav but I can't control my emotions " 

Prem " whatever it is mom...anyway I'm getting late for work...bye everyone... See you soon kalpi" saying so prem hupi ang leave a open mouth kiss on her forehead ,the moment prem lips touch kalpi forehead, she glance a raghav nervously and raghav clenched his fist angrily

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can u pls give link to 1st thread... 

Thank u.. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolor

Can u pls give link to 1st thread... 

Thank u.. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/145990191

vanajaragna thumbnail

you welcome dear

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow, you're opening new threads for your stories! Prem has no shame but it looks no one was ever convinced that he's real the Raghav. I mean being desperate enough to get someone else's wife to the point of changing yourself so look you like them is very low. Prem needs punishment, a very harsh one. This money he wants and his obsession with Kalpi needs to be meted with punishment. 

The update was very short but I'll take it, better than no update.

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update raghav is back now n

Hope prem truth will come out soon thanks dear for updating take care 

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Very nice update raghav is back now n

Hope prem truth will come out soon thanks dear for updating take care 

you welcome dear...you too take care

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Wow, you're opening new threads for your stories! Prem has no shame but it looks no one was ever convinced that he's real the Raghav. I mean being desperate enough to get someone else's wife to the point of changing yourself so look you like them is very low. Prem needs punishment, a very harsh one. This money he wants and his obsession with Kalpi needs to be meted with punishment. 

The update was very short but I'll take it, better than no update.

thank you so much...yeah prem will get what he deserve.... Will try to update soon