One of television’s most eligible bachelors is finally taken!

Snorlax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1332045375381807104?s=19

Exclusive: Shaheer Sheikh: I have found a partner with whom I get to be myself

Shaheer Sheikh and Ruchikaa Kapoor outside the court after they got married

One of television’s most eligible bachelors is finally taken! Shaheer Sheikh has tied the knot with Ruchikaa Kapoor, head of Ekta Kapoor’s film division a few days ago. The couple settled for a court marriage due to the pandemic and plan to have a traditional wedding in June 2021. After the court marriage, the couple flew to Shaheer’s hometown in Jammu, where they had a small ceremony at his house, which was followed by another informal ceremony at Ruchikaa’s residence in Mumbai. The actor posted a picture of Ruchikaa recently, where she was seen having a hearty laugh with Shaheer holding her hand that had the ring.

In an interview with BT after the wedding, Shaheer said, “Ruchikaa is honest when it comes to her feelings. The best part about our relationship is that we are friends first. Being an actor, I have to pretend in front of the camera all the time, but I have found a partner with whom I get to be myself. I’ve always said that I’m a ‘wanderer’ and I’ve finally found the right companion. I am looking forward to my never-ending travels with her.”

Ruchikaa added, “It is Shaheer’s simplicity and humility that drew me towards him. It’s rare to find someone who keeps it real and believes in the goodness of people. We come from different backgrounds, but instead of focusing on our differences, we chose to celebrate them. We may make little sense to the world, but we make a lot of sense to each other.”

Shaheer and Ruchikaa have been in a relationship for almost one-and-a-half years now; they met on the sets of 'Judgementall Hai Kya' around two years ago.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to both of them ❤❤❤ have a happy married life ❤

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations to them 🎉🥳🎉🥳

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very cute pics 😳 congrats to both of them 🤗

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to Shaheer and Ruchika 🥳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Awesome news for our mishbir friday 🎉😍🎉

Congratulations to them both. They look happy and that's all that matters ❣️ Wish them all the best xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Can't wait to see some more wedding and couple pictures!🥳

Aayega na? Please! 

We deserve to see at least some wedding pics, fans have waited for this miracle day for so so so long😆😃

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shaadi mubarak shaheer and ruchikaa 🥳🤗

Badhai ho shaheer ❤️

Allah Tala Aap dono ko humesha khush aur salamat rakhe 🤗

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Congratulations to both of them! 🤗❤️

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Shaheer and Ruchikaa.May they have a beautiful journey ahead full of love and happiness  🎉🎉