Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fans of anushka shetty slames bhumi pednekar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol. I feel bad for Bhoomi. She always ends up taking the heat for creative decisions that she doesn't have much control on.

Why did she play an oldie in Saand Ki Aankh? should've taken an older actress.
Why did she play a dark-skinned girl in Bala? should've taken a dark-skinned actress.
Why did she play a glamorous role in Pati, Patni or Woh? should stick to ordinary roles.😆

She is an actress, who wants to work in exciting roles but har baar troll ho jaati hai bechari.😆

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As if their favorite was any good in the original film 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know I personally think Bhumi is a better actress than Anushka shetty. South actors tend to overdo the expressions maybe it's because that's how they are directed but I prefer subtleness. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago

Anushka exudes the regality of a queen her screen presence is terrific I don't think bagamathie as a film was anything extra ordinary or spectacular that it needed a remake.

It was an okayi-sh film that worker cuz of Anushka

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

I don't know I personally think Bhumi is a better actress than Anushka shetty. South actors tend to overdo the expressions maybe it's because that's how they are directed but I prefer subtleness. 

Wow! I can show at least a dozen of the so called North actors who are kings and queens of overdoing the expressions.

And another dozen of the SOUTH actors whose performances set a bar of subtleness. 

It depends on the genre, not on the region the actor comes from.🤔

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhumi will never in a million years match Anushka 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Wow! I can show at least a dozen of the so called North actors who are kings and queens of overdoing the expressions.

And another dozen of the SOUTH actors whose performances set a bar of subtleness. 

It depends on the genre, not on the region the actor comes from.🤔

No it depends on the director and also a bit on popular culture in the region. 

Well I am telling about my observation. I may be wrong but from whatever I have seen South mainstream cinema is a bit ott. Tollywood (Telugu) specifically. 

Also lets not make this about South vs North. I am not saying Bollywood actors are better. I was only comparing Bhumi and Anushka and while doing so shared my observation. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

No it depends on the director and also a bit on popular culture in the region. 

Well I am telling about my observation. I may be wrong but from whatever I have seen South mainstream cinema is a bit ott. Tollywood (Telugu) specifically. 

Also lets not make this about South vs North. I am not saying Bollywood actors are better. I was only comparing Bhumi and Anushka and while doing so shared my observation. 

Hain? 😆You already did exactly that by bringing in the regions. You didn’t just comapre Bhumi and Anushka there. Who are we kidding here? 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This role is more suited for someone like Anushka Shetty who has the aura to pull of this kind of larger than life role and also the screen presence.

Anushka as far as acting talents go she is an average but her screen presence is undeniable which Bhumi lacks.

Bhumi may be a talented actress but that doesn't mean she is suitable for these kind of roles