Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heartiest Congoooo to our darling SharBhi!😳🤗 Dadasaaheb Faalke awards is a huge win!!!👏Getting such a recongnition so soon for Naagin 5 is really commendable!👏😳 Both were looking so good!!! Graceful and dignified as always!❤️ They deserve all the accolades coming their way!😳 Hope they win many more N5 and future projects!🥳

PS: I hope they upload one pic together! They both were looking so gorgeous individually!❤️ It would be a pleasure to see them in one frame!😳

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Very happy for both Sharad Malhotra & Surbhi Chandna. They deserve this success. I can't find any pic of Sharad with the laminated certificate which is given along with the Dadasaheb Phalke Icon award. Anyway, big congrats to Sharad & Surbhi for winning both Dadasaheb Phalke & Gold Glam & Style awards ! 💓 Wish them many many more awards ! 

These are two different awards? Gold glam and Dadasaaheb phalke? I was assuming its the same!

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

These are two different awards? Gold glam and Dadasaaheb phalke? I was assuming its the same!

Both are different awards. 😊

J2lover thumbnail

Both are different awards. 😊

Double celebration! I hope we get more BTS!❤️ I guess it would be one of the first award functions conducted amidst the pandemic!😃

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. Congratulations to our cheelu baby🥳he totally deserves it.

We want more pictures. He looks so handsome and smug☺️

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u so much Aaliya for the videos 😳

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Hopefully both Sharad and Surbhi will win ita as well. Anyways the team deserve it a show like Naagin isn't easy at all to do it has more physical activities and VFX involved compare to a regular daily shows. After doing so much hardwork they deserve this.

Actually I have lost trust on today's Award shows.. The deserving ones don't get awards now mostly. In that Place Sharbhi won Gold Award.. I m super happy for them.

But I m more proud for them coj they have won Dadasaheb Phalke Award.. That's the most prestigious Award.. I am crying.. Khusi ki aanshu 😭😭

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Wow congrats sarbhi ❤️

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Wow... SharBhi won Dada Sahib Phalke award and Gold awards too🥳 they deserve it...Happy for them...🤗❤️

One pic plejjjjjjjjj 

Jab tak koi proper pic na mile, yeh dekh le 😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_uGDSBBAf/?igshid=13kousod56dp8

Dwipanita thumbnail

Very happy for both Sharad Malhotra & Surbhi Chandna. They deserve this success. I can't find any pic of Sharad with the laminated certificate which is given along with the Dadasaheb Phalke Icon award. Anyway, big congrats to Sharad & Surbhi for winning both Dadasaheb Phalke & Gold Glam & Style awards ! 💓 Wish them many many more awards ! 

Photoshoot k time Certificate sayad Biwi k paas tha 😆

But honestly super happy for them 😳