So dramatic looked good too but really no permission?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way he did that was like "I do not need your permission for your hand in marriage there you go sindoor"

lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a stupid twist for a supposed mature love story that too 2nd chance for both the lead. This track I had so much hope, esp after how they ended last track where Preeti refused to marry KT for the sake to prove her innocence to everyone.

But what the hell is this? The scene where KT tells Preeti about his ex-wife was done so beautifully..no excess drama both in story & acting. Now we get this😔

They should have handled the ex-wife story with more class but what did the audiance got..a cheap portrayal of a woman with cheap dressing and attitude🤢

In SM shaadi is a joke where ex-wife plans to get married to her husband whom she left 17yrs ago, with the help of her son🤢cheez when will we get a mature story telling.. Maybe show the wife showing remorse for the way she behaved..

PS. I am dam sure the precap is 💯 dream (stupid attempt to bring twist). Otherwise how the hell can anyone justify the act where a woman is immaterial to her own marraige😡

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Precisely, all Indian shows start with a good theme but later move on to cheap tricks. 

A very good scenario of KT's ex wife walking out of her marriage because she did it in parental pressure and wanted to be with her boyfriend was ruined by giving her a typical vamp storyline. Also what was the point of squeezing in all those romance flashbacks?

I really wish Preeti would slap KT for his outrageous act. Widow remarriage is good but where is the consent.

Also the makers of the show are just hell bent on giving one excuse after another for Shaadi Mubarak to split, even before it is able to organize even one wedding. 

KT's carelessness, then Preeti's carelessness, then Preeti's lies, then KT's lies, now this. When on earth will we see a real wedding happen??

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Precisely, all Indian shows start with a good theme but later move on to cheap tricks. 

A very good scenario of KT's ex wife walking out of her marriage because she did it in parental pressure and wanted to be with her boyfriend was ruined by giving her a typical vamp storyline. Also what was the point of squeezing in all those romance flashbacks?

I really wish Preeti would slap KT for his outrageous act. Widow remarriage is good but where is the consent.

Also the makers of the show are just hell bent on giving one excuse after another for Shaadi Mubarak to split, even before it is able to organize even one wedding. 

KT's carelessness, then Preeti's carelessness, then Preeti's lies, then KT's lies, now this. When on earth will we see a real wedding happen??

Thats what I was thinking too. I think this will happen 😆... and hope it does 😵

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mthiru

What a stupid twist for a supposed mature love story that too 2nd chance for both the lead. This track I had so much hope, esp after how they ended last track where Preeti refused to marry KT for the sake to prove her innocence to everyone.

But what the hell is this? The scene where KT tells Preeti about his ex-wife was done so beautifully..no excess drama both in story & acting. Now we get this😔

They should have handled the ex-wife story with more class but what did the audiance got..a cheap portrayal of a woman with cheap dressing and attitude🤢

In SM shaadi is a joke where ex-wife plans to get married to her husband whom she left 17yrs ago, with the help of her son🤢cheez when will we get a mature story telling.. Maybe show the wife showing remorse for the way she behaved..

PS. I am dam sure the precap is 💯 dream (stupid attempt to bring twist). Otherwise how the hell can anyone justify the act where a woman is immaterial to her own marraige😡

Absolutely Agree. 100% Kusum’ dream

Edited by sun2011 - 3 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Let’s wait and see the actual episode.  This show rarely disappoints.  I feel once Nandini knows media has been turned away she’ll try something else and maybe that’s why KT and Preeti get married.  I recall her saying she had to get married to him by a certain time or all her efforts have been in vain.  It’s got to be about money or something that compels KT to be married.🤷🏽‍♀️

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

It was really unexpected for me to be honest.. Because there was no hint from KT's side that he can even think of this. If he has done this just to get rid of Nandini then I think this is quite ridiculous 👿👎

Agar koi feelings hoti toh baat alag hoti 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoLo

Let’s wait and see the actual episode.  This show rarely disappoints.  I feel once Nandini knows media has been turned away she’ll try something else and maybe that’s why KT and Preeti get married.  I recall her saying she had to get married to him by a certain time or all her efforts have been in vain.  It’s got to be about money or something that compels KT to be married.🤷🏽‍♀️

So to update my first thoughts, KT did the right thing and it didn’t seem to involve money or a deadline.  He values Preeti, as he said she’s much more than his business partner.  Yes he did it to prove to Nandini he does not love her, and yes it was extreme to do what he did, but I can tell you the basis of a good marriage is friendship.  Let’s hope as I said our show doesn’t disappoint.