Regarding Imlie's Character; unpredictably Funny😂🤣🤣 & Aditya😏😉

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She is sumbul touqeer, I  saw her in Sony's cgm and was instantly hooked to her character due to her performance but sadly there her character was cut off to bring new lead. I was happy that her talent is used in this show. Love Aditya and Imlie's relationship, they have a very cute chemistry. And the cliche hints that destiny wants them together is making me harder to digest that other versions of this show went in favor of Malini's character. Oh I hope this will not be the case with this show but the new promo is just depressing.

Malini is a very mature woman, makes it even harder for audience to choose between the couples but I still don't want her with Aditya because the spark between them is missing which should be among lovers. That passion which I see between imli and Aditya is missing between them and that too without any romantic scenes shown yet.

So yeah....let's see. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaede

She is sumbul touqeer, I  saw her in Sony's cgm and was instantly hooked to her character due to her performance but sadly there her character was cut off to bring new lead. I was happy that her talent is used in this show. Love Aditya and Imlie's relationship, they have a very cute chemistry. And the cliche hints that destiny wants them together is making me harder to digest that other versions of this show went in favor of Malini's character. Oh I hope this will not be the case with this show but the new promo is just depressing.

Malini is a very mature woman, makes it even harder for audience to choose between the couples but I still don't want her with Aditya because the spark between them is missing which should be among lovers. That passion which I see between imli and Aditya is missing between them and that too without any romantic scenes shown yet.

So yeah....let's see. 

Okay, I didn't see CGM of Sony so I had no idea about Sumbul Touqueer, quite an interesting name. Apparently she even did a film as per Google. 😲😎 Looks cool to me.

Definitely Sumbal seems to be a talented girl. Jjst as I said, her expressions and dialogues are so apt! 

I agree with you! 

I also want Imlie and Aditya to be the end game. Malini's character just doesn't fit well with Aditya somehow. As you said, they miss that sparkle in that relationship unlike Imlie's & Aditya's relationship. 

I haven't yet seen the new promo.

Yeah can't imagine when Gashmeer & Sumbul will have romantic scenes, what kind of chemistry they will bring in between Imlie & Aditya's characters. 

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Okay, I didn't see CGM of Sony so I had no idea about Sumbul Touqueer, quite an interesting name. Apparently she even did a film as per Google. 😲😎 Looks cool to me.

Definitely Sumbal seems to be a talented girl. Jjst as I said, her expressions and dialogues are so apt! 

I agree with you! 

I also want Imlie and Aditya to be the end game. Malini's character just doesn't fit well with Aditya somehow. As you said, they miss that sparkle in that relationship unlike Imlie's & Aditya's relationship. 

I haven't yet seen the new promo.

Yeah can't imagine when Gashmeer & Sumbul will have romantic scenes, what kind of chemistry they will bring in between Imlie & Aditya's characters. 

The promo shows he said her to go her separate way and then voiceover how will she survive in city alone. Hopefully he will not leave her side in actual episodes.

Don't even make me imagine romantic scenes, their chemistry oozles out in fight scenes , u can't imagine the screen burning during romantic scenes. Sumbul has never done such scenes. I hope she will feel comfortable whenever script will demand so. She's still very young.

Some Jodi's are just right there that even logical scenes makes no sense in front of their chemistry. I won't mind Malini become a vamp just to make way for unification of Imli and Aditya.😂

Gul Khan is master of making jodis. Her pairs always have chemistry.👍

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago