Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I still wonder if Teri Husn of Saba Qamar and Imran Abbas is really coming on A Plus!🤔

I won’t mind if it does. But i hope they know a whole channel cannot run on one show. They would need a soap or two, another 4-5 dramas at least to get the channel back to where it was pre pandemic. They keep running same shows again and again too. Khafa Khafa Zindagi is airing for the 3rd time, pata nahi konsa masterpiece tha ðŸ˜• 

NINALOGY thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoBCSNgEH0/?utm_medium=copy_link 

It has Ushna, Imran A and Azfu as well 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Seems an anthological drama. Each ep has a new story and cast.😕

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I thing azfar needs to get away from fahim burney. Har fahim burney drama mei aa jata hai

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadu13

I thing azfar needs to get away from fahim burney. Har fahim burney drama mei aa jata hai

Exactly FB is ruining his career craft by casting him in his useless projects. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

He should be thankfull to Fahim, coz he keeps him working, warna I am afraid he isn't getting much work.. it is not because Azfu isn't a good actor, but because competition is tough and ppl forget dramas easily.. so if an actor disappears for a year or two, and comes back , none will be bothered about him.. with few exceptions of course.😊

Kadu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

He should be thankfull to Fahim, coz he keeps him working, warna I am afraid he isn't getting much work.. it is not because Azfu isn't a good actor, but because competition is tough and ppl forget dramas easily.. so if an actor disappears for a year or two, and comes back , none will be bothered about him.. with few exceptions of course.😊

I think the problem is fahim gives him weird roles at times which only decrease azfar’s popularity. If they were good roles then it would make sense, but they r terrible roles for a person of azfar’s status.

Kadu13 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Zgh_nDvcPZE

For those that haven’t watched it

Edited by Kadu13 - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Zgh_nDvcPZE

For those that haven’t watched it

Is it good? 

Kadu13 thumbnail

Not really. It is forgettable. Like, the story isn’t there. It feels rushed a little. Also I think there is supposed to be a second part of this. The end says to be continued.