Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The character of Virat might have many flaws but he is a man of his word...he also has a tagline regarding that. Some of his flaws are a by-product of his frequent use of promises😆To be honest I haven't seen a character so comitted to his word... the current dilemma he was in, was also due to his various promises given to various people 😆and he does take upon himself to fulfill it regardless the consequences. If not for the duty/responsibility towards Sai,I don't think he would have even fallen for anyone let alone be marriage😆again due to one of his huge promise given to Pakhi.Even if he would have fallen for anyone after a long hiatus he would still have remained unmarried.We do find flaws in him due to this but anyone would want someone like him as a life partner.. someone so true to his word...must say Sai is one lucky girl😳..hope she finds out soon😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree I think Virat has fallen for sai already it’s the promise that’s keeping him away 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Virat understands sai and thinks she is a honest n strong person... but I think not in love yet... she is a child .. but after the wedding he will fall heads over heels for her 

Hopefully virat learnt his lesson of not making vadaas 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, he a really good guy just a little crazy with his promises. Zaban ka pakka hai. 

I really like him. Hope to see him grow into a solid husband and son. His Mom goes through so much in the house. I know he’s not aware but he should pay a bit more attention. 
I think after marriage he’s going to become aware of things. I’m looking forward to it. 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aiwayi promise dete rahte hai , aur fulfill Karne mein itna confusion karthe rahte hai.....

In future also this is going to create so much confusion for him and others

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackwind

The character of Virat might have many flaws but he is a man of his word...he also has a tagline regarding that. Some of his flaws are a by-product of his frequent use of promises😆To be honest I haven't seen a character so comitted to his word... the current dilemma he was in, was also due to his various promises given to various people 😆and he does take upon himself to fulfill it regardless the consequences. If not for the duty/responsibility towards Sai,I don't think he would have even fallen for anyone let alone be marriage😆again due to one of his huge promise given to Pakhi.Even if he would have fallen for anyone after a long hiatus he would still have remained unmarried.We do find flaws in him due to this but anyone would want someone like him as a life partner.. someone so true to his word...must say Sai is one lucky girl😳..hope she finds out soon😳

I love the name someone gave him: "vada-boy." I think it will be a learning process for him to just not give out promises to people like it is some kind of a treat. Promises are not to be taken lightly especially for his career. So hopefully we will get to see him grow as a character where he thinks before he makes stupid promises again. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Blackwind

@bold Virat chavan chi pakki zubaan😎🤣

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, he a really good guy just a little crazy with his promises. Zaban ka pakka hai. 

I really like him. Hope to see him grow into a solid husband and son. His Mom goes through so much in the house. I know he’s not aware but he should pay a bit more attention. 
I think after marriage he’s going to become aware of things. I’m looking forward to it. 

Hopefully Sai will talk some sense into him and make him realize his "mast mast kaku", and his 2 day wali best friend are not truly his well wishers.

And Sai and Ashwini become each others support and Virat support them vs him taking Pakhi ke side just because..It is "his Pakhi"

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I hope and wish sai will show him real picture of his mom's life !

Explain him - his mom is previous generation of herself (sai) - same story ! 

I want to see him regretting for repeating his father's mistake

because... of which her mom's life turned into this mess...

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I hope and wish sai will show him real picture of his mom's life !

Explain him - his mom is previous generation of herself (sai) - same story ! 

I want to see him regretting for repeating his father's mistake

because... of which her mom's life turned into this mess...

seems like a genetic thing for the Chavan family 😂