Were they acting?

iamsam thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Bani and Veer have planned to expose Jay and Maa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even I think the same, why else in the precap would they go back to the same scene at the balcony then?

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100% they were acting 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah they are in same team. 

So_much_khushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes 💯 they are acting waise kitne cutely lad rahe the ðŸ˜†

fire_wings thumbnail

Yes it's a plan 

1. Veer very well know that jai is a culprit.. so if bani is accusing him who is her adinag obviously there should be some truth. 

2. Veer will regret later if bani dies. 

3. Bani said if he does not support she has to execute alone that shows her desperation and adi nagin being desperate something that he has never seen before. This is the only time when he can show that he can be a good husband. 

4. He calling jai as dost revealing everything is also a plan so that they don't get any doubt on him. 

5. Balwant is missing so he somewhere seems to have some important role.

6.cameo naagin is the one who is in the cage right now. Bani will follow them. 

7 veer following her mother everywhere seems to be like a plan as well.. ðŸ˜†

8. He very well knows she do not kill innocents as he is the first one who is on her enemy list.agar marna tha toh uska khoon pehle hotha.

Edited by fire_wings - 3 years ago
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well this again reminds me of season3 plot😆when Behir were acting infront of Vikrant to find the truth about him and Now Vani are doing the same thing to expose Jay and mother India😆In season 3 Vikrant who was a naag was Sumitra's real son and were plotting against Behir and now Jay along with his mom are plotting against Vani.and now I really doubt that Veer is her son

urmita thumbnail

Everything was so ott and sudden...and Veer trapped Bani in a glass box in the hall... Really?? 

I believe Vani are acting...

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Well this again reminds me of season3 plot😆when Behir were acting infront of Vikrant to find the truth about him and Now Vani are doing the same thing to expose Jay and mother India😆In season 3 Vikrant who was a naag was Sumitra's real son and were plotting against Behir and now Jay along with his mom are plotting against Vani.and now I really doubt that Veer is her son

For her kids won't matter. For her only power matters. Since veer loves adi nagin she can only trust jai.. it's just a lollipop for jai so that he can help her.. she can kill him as well when time comes.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iamsam

I think Bani and Veer have planned to expose Jay and Maa.

Duh. It was so obvious.😆