..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She absolutely nailed it today. Every word she uttered was right! From chastising her "family" for talking about marriage just after she's performed the Asthi Visarjan, to suggesting Virat that she'll help him run away, to asking him to use his power to jail her family🤣, to guessing the Virat-Pakhi dynamics, to questioning him about his promises, to telling that she'll never be his wife as well.

She might have agreed today, but shadi ke baad Virat ki nahin chalne wali hain🤣

She is the perfect mix of emotion and reason. She is the FL lead we always needed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved sai acting today.. loved the episode today!!

Hopefully sai stays the same after marriage.. it will be a treat for us ..

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sai asked all the questions we’ve been wanting to ask Virat. You are an ACP, who can force you? That girl s honest as they come. Love that about her. Virat is so patient with her and explains things sweetly. Firm hota hai to only protect Sai. 
I’m loving this very different ML and FL on ITV!! 

Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

She absolutely nailed it today. Every word she uttered was right! From chastising her "family" for talking about marriage just after she's performed the Asthi Visarjan, to suggesting Virat that she'll help him run away, to asking him to use his power to jail her family🤣, to guessing the Virat-Pakhi dynamics, to questioning him about his promises, to telling that she'll never be his wife as well.

She might have agreed today, but shadi ke baad Virat ki nahin chalne wali hain🤣

She is the perfect mix of emotion and reason. She is the FL lead we always needed.

Finally getting to see conversations happening with a ML AND FL that too on Star Plus. That too in Prime time slot... It’s a lot to ask for. I appreciated the conversation today with Virat and Sai; both were right on their own grounds and especially Sai; big chef’s kiss for her!!! I hope she only focuses on her studies and career after marriage, I do not want her to become typical FLs who turn into a melted puddle and have water tanks in their eyes. Virat is calm and encouraging; I love ML’s who have such traits rather than ruthless and egoistic which is going around a lot in serials these days. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely! She was on FIRE 🔥 

I love how blunt she is and as you said, a perfect mixture of emotion and reason. More than SaiRat or anything else, I can’t wait to watch the character development of this firebrand called Sai Joshi. If the CVs do it right, she can be a pathbreaking character.

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sai should have asked about his family. Will they accept this marriage.

tulasi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Absolutely! She was on FIRE 🔥 

I love how blunt she is and as you said, a perfect mixture of emotion and reason. More than SaiRat or anything else, I can’t wait to watch the character development of this firebrand called Sai Joshi. If the CVs do it right, she can be a pathbreaking character.

If you call this fire 🔥 wait till she enters her sasural. She will erupt like a volcano from time to time.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

True.. She nailed it... :) 

I like her fighting spirit... Till very end she tried her best   ..... ❤️

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I love Sai she is now behaving smooth her voice is suttle now she is behaving smartly n maturely  the girl is beautiful n smart best female lead ever she is everything innocent to cute to brave smart 👏

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest

Finally getting to see conversations happening with a ML AND FL that too on Star Plus. That too in Prime time slot... It’s a lot to ask for. I appreciated the conversation today with Virat and Sai; both were right on their own grounds and especially Sai; big chef’s kiss for her!!! I hope she only focuses on her studies and career after marriage, I do not want her to become typical FLs who turn into a melted puddle and have water tanks in their eyes. Virat is calm and encouraging; I love ML’s who have such traits rather than ruthless and egoistic which is going around a lot in serials these days. 

Lack of communication is something that has always irked me about ITV. Im glad it's the essence of their relatiobship here.