Users

Frequent Posters

Redduut thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please Update Soon waiting eagerly 

Plzzzz plzzz Update 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Kusumani thumbnail

Pease update . It is more than a week.  I had read the whole story two times again this time.

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 90

The following days in office went well. A hectic schedule followed. She had just joined office when Meera’s wedding preparations started. The shopping had to be done after Bani returned from her office. The clock would tick 6 and Bani would make a dash. Her boss did annoy her a lot. His odd suggestion on the plans the team came up with annoyed her. He wasn’t that creative or even had an eye for art. Yet, he found it necessary to give his extra commentary. He laughed a little more around Bani. Bani simply ignored him. The ring on her finger was clear but he didn’t take the hint.

“Tum apna holiday kaise enjoy karti ho? Like dinner date or a movie night?” He asked, completely out of context while she was trying to explain the new project.

Bani gave a smile. “Actually ideally toh main aur Veeranshu dinner date pe jaate hai aur phir raat ko der tak we watch movie together. Possibly Veeranshu koi horror movie lagaega because he knows I get scared and will scrunch up closer to him. Uske baar meri pasand ka koi romantic movie dekhte hai. That’s the best way to enjoy a holiday.” Bani answered. “Then again, Veeranshu ke saath kuch fixed nahi hota. Its instantaneous plans.”

Everyone in her team almost wanted to laughed at the way she so easily made it known that she had someone in her life.

“Bani, seriously, tumhara pati toh husband goals hai.” Divya pointed out. Her team mates really loved her. They worked really well with each other.

“Unfortunately, ek hi Veeranshu hai duniya mein.” Bani laughed.

“Your sister is getting married na?” Kartik asked.

“Haan.”

Bani liked her team mates even if her boss annoyed her. It had been just a few days and she already felt irritated by her boss. Yet, she knew she has to deal with this guy if she wanted to mark it as her experience.

As the clock ticked 5, everyone took off. Veer came to pick her up. It was going to be mehendi party. Saturday. They had engagement on Wednesday. Bani was more excited that Meera and her would be staying together. She quickly changed her clothes.

“Veeranshu, yeh zara peeche bandh doge?” Bani asked. Veer looked at her. Dressed in pink lehenga and designer blouse. Bani looked really hot in it. Veer sighed at the sight of her.

“Iska ulta karna chahiye but kya din aa gaye hai.” Veer winked at her. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him.

“Romeo, as much as I really like the idea of you and me, I do have to attend my sister’s mehendi.” Bani answered.

“You know what? Aaj ke baad I don’t want you to call me Romeo at all.” Bani was taken aback at his suggestion.

“Romeo is like a second word for romance. Toh yeh sudden dislike kyu?”

“Because Romeo and Juliet are tragic. They have a tragic ending. I don’t want to associate myself to that.” He answered while tying the strings of her blouse. Bani moved and put her arm on his shoulder. She looked at two of them together in the mirror.

“Baat toh sahi hai. Tumhe Romeo se compare bhi nahi kar sakte. Tumhara pyaar is far older than Romeo’s. You know that classic dialogue from Dracula ‘I have crossed oceans of time to find you.’. Kuch aisa hi hai tumhara scene bhi.” Bani teased him.

“I’ll be honest. If it wasn’t said by Gary Oldman, it would sound seriously creepy.” Veer laughed. Bani chuckled. Bani fixed her dupatta and the two walked down. She quickly joined the group of people sitting with Meera. Meera’s office colleagues, the people from their neighbourhood, Ritu, Mehek and Dehek. They were getting their mehendi on their hands. Bani had the largest smile on her face when she saw Meera.

Veer watched Bani being really happy. He watched her smile. He didn’t know how he would survive through everything if Bani wasn’t there. She was sitting with her sisters. Meera was getting her mehndi done. The girls were laughing about something. All Veer could see was Bani laughing. She moved her head to flip the hair that was coming over her face.

Wind blew over her face, pushing the hair off her face. Instinctively, Bani turned to look at Veer. A smile came over her face. It felt like nightmare to him to remember the sight that tortured his soul. Watching his Bani dead. He had woken up so many times at night from the nightmare of the sight. He would instinctively look to his side to see Bani. The only thing that would calm him down after that was holding her. He wouldn’t let her go. Slightest movement on her part would wake him up scared. Bani had noted that and she would make sure she didn’t move much in her sleep. She would often hold his hand while they slept.

Veer walked up to Bani. “Meera.. Bhabhi, so how are you enjoying your special treatment? Koi order hai?” Veer asked Meera. He sat down before Bani. Her hands had mehndi put in beautiful designs. Yet she put his arms on his shoulders. She was careful not to mess the mehndi or his kurta.

“Jeeju, I think aapko na practise karna padega. Abh Samrat, Daksh aur Ponky ke paas experience hai hi devar hone ka toh they’ll easily take away the title of the best devar.” Mehek teased. “Aur ek baat toh hai ki ghar mein sabse badi bahu ki kaafi chalti hai.”

“Impossible. Best Devar ka award in any case Sam ke paas hai.” Bani pointed out.

“Hump…. Kuch bhi…” Veer scoffed. He turned to Meera. “Bhabhi, aap bas bol ke dekho and I’ll have it presented before you. I can bet. Main Sam se better devar hun.”

“Koi order nahi hai. Bani is hungry but mehndi lagi hai toh kha nahi sakti.”

“Should I go and get some food for you?” Veer asked Bani.

“Ice-cream. I want to eat ice-cream.”

Veer got up and got a tub of ice-cream. Chocolate and vanilla sundae. Veer sat before Bani and started feeding her ice-cream.

“Jiju, kya kar rahe ho? No ice-cream. Itna ice-cream khaati hai yeh. She won’t be able to fit into the dress we’ve brought for the wedding.” Mehek exclaimed.

“Kuch nahi hota. Yeh fit nahi ho rahi toh dusri le lenge.” Veer shrugged his shoulder. “Kapde fit karne ke liye khaana pina thodi na chod sakte hai.”

“Finally, someone who gets it. Warna mera ice-creams, pastries aur sweets pe ban lag raha tha.” Bani complained.

“Mehek, let them be, yaar. Bechare romance kar rahe hai. Karne do na.” Vanshika showed up finally.

“You’re so damn late. Pata hai main kabse puch rahi thi ki V kahan hai. V kahan hai? Matlab party ki jaan hi absent hai.” Veer commented.

“Sorry, yaar. Late ho gaya tha. Ek toh itna saara kaam pending ho gaya. Had to make a court appearance today.” Vanshika explained. She showed up in a beautiful green lehenga suit. She looked perfectly dressed for the occasion. Her hair let down. She quickly hugged Meera.

“Mom aur baaki sabh thode der mein aate hi honge.” She told her.

“I’m really happy that you’re here.” Meera smiled.

“I could come late but couldn’t miss it for anything in the world. Jaise hi yeh saare rituals khatam honge, we’re having bachelorette party.” Vanshika made it clear. “Mujhe mehndi toh dikhao.”

Bani and Veer were quick to notice that something was off with Vanshika. Meera showed her mehndi toh Vanshika. She then looked at Bani’s mehndi. That was when Veer’s eyes fell on Bani’s mehndi. His name was written with mehndi. It said Veeranshu.

“Bani, ek letter bhi kaafi hota.” One of Meera’s colleagues pointed out.

“Kaafi hota but last time galti se V likh diya gaya tha. Woh galti se hua isiliye sirf ek hi letter likha tha but iss baar khud likhaya hai, pyaar se isiliye pura naam hi likhaya hai. Pichli baar sirf haathon mein likha tha. Iss baar haathon mein hai aur dil mein bhi.” Bani answered looking at Veer.

“Awww…. Kitne romantic ho yaar tum, Bani.” She commented. Bani grinned.

“See. Everyone knows I’m more romantic than you.” Bani teased Veer and laughed.

“Tum kaho toh permanently likha lun haath pe?” Veer asked. Bani laughed. “I’m serious. Might take a few hours but can get it done.”

“Nahi. It is not needed.” Bani assured laughing. “Abhi toh tum mujhe ice-cream khilao.”

Tapish walked up to the group.

“Okay, guys. Let’s give the bride and groom some time alone.” Vanshika declared.

“Haww… Aise akela nahi chodte couple ko.” Meera’s colleagues teased.

“Haan akele nahi chodenge. Bas starters dekh ke aate hai.” Vanshika took her colleagues away. She winked at Tapish and Meera as she took them away. Veer and Bani took left them alone. The two went up to the balcony. Veer helped her up and made her sit on the railing.

“Careful. I don’t want you falling.” Veer told her.

“Sure. Pyaar mein toh gir hi chuke hai. Abh zameen pe girne se rahe nahi.” Bani winked at him. Veer laughed. He liked this Bani more. She put her elbows on his shoulder as he fed her ice-cream. She stared at him. Who was to say that there was a time when she hated him? Bani couldn’t understand how she had even hated him.

“Aise mat dekho. Kahin main beemar na ho jaau.”

She laughed. There was a kind of comfort with her that he couldn’t explain. He could be going through the worse times but her smile would always bright up his rather dark life.

“Bani, I don’t ever want to lose you.” Veer told her. Bani signalled him to put the tub aside. She opened his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Veer, jab tak main tumhare dil mein hun, mujhse tumse koi dur nahi kar sakta. Main kisi ko tumhe mujhse dur hone hi nahi dungi. When you fall, I’ll pick you up. Jab main girti hun, tum mere saath hote ho.”

“For days on end, the only things I saw was everyone I loved lying dead before me. Mujhe woh phir se feel nahi karna. It scares me. Kabhi darr kyat ha samajh nahi aata tha but since that incident, darr itna badh gaya hai. Everyone was dead. Tum, Tapish bhai, Sam, Dad, V, Daksh, Ponky, Chachu, Aishwarya, Chachi. Sabh. It doesn’t let me think. Dil mein baith gayi hai yeh baat. I start panicking when I can’t find either of them. Darr lagta hai, Bani.”

Bani just hugged him. She listened to him as he told her.

“I try to drown those thoughts with other stuff. Iss soch se hi darr lagta hai. I feel desperate to get it out of mind and end up doing really crazy stuff. Mujhe pata hai ki yeh dangerous hai par koi rasta samajh hi nahi aata ise rokne ka. Every time I call someone and they don’t pick up, darr lagne lagta hai. Anxiety hone lagti hai ki kahin kuch ho toh nahi gaya. Itna darr kabhi nahi laga hai, Bani. I hate this feeling. I hate this new part of me. It like restricts me. Uss udne ki feeling ko hi bhula dene jaisi halat hai. Ek baar ke liye bina pankho ke reh sakta hun, Bani, par agar uss feeling ko bhul jaaunga, yeh darr rehta hai. Yeh darr exactly wahi karta hai. Like I’m slowly forgetting how to fly with this fear inside me. Fear, inhibitions and everything that happened.”

Bani kissed him. Veer held her tightly close to himself. Almost scared that if he let go, she’ll disappear.

“Main yahin hun, sabh yahin hai.”

“Yeh darr accha nahi lagta, Bani. I want to be the old Veer. Jab darr pata hi nahi tha tab accha lagta tha. Now I don’t know what to you.”

“Veer, tum Veeranshu Singhania ho. Tumhari baat hi alag hai. Tumhare jaisa koi bhi nahi hai iss duniya. Tumhara pagalpan, tumhara pyaar, tumhari soch. Jaao aur pucho naaglok mein. Sabh aaj bhi Aakesh ke naam se darte hai. Everyone knows that you’re the best. Koi fake angle tumhara kuch nahi bigaad sakte hai. Ziddi, badtameez aur sarphire. Tumne Markaat ko hara diya hai. Toh yeh farishta kya cheez hai? Mujhe apne pyaar mein deewane kar sakte ho toh kuch bhi kar sakte ho, Veer. Tum mere pati ho. Adi-Naagin ke. Adi-Naagin ka joda koi aira gaira nahi ho sakta hai. I know what you are. Abhi thodi der ke liye thake ho, theek hai, but I know the cheel that is inside you. Savage, wild, uncontrolled, and a free bird. Shake the dust off your wings, Veer. Udne ke liye pankh hona zaroori nahi hai. Bas udne ki himmat honi chahiye.”

Veer smiled. Bani smiled at that and kissed his cheek. Bani smiled for him and stood confidently but the question did keep bothering her. Several things she was thinking through. She couldn’t understand why Narayan wasn’t giving him his wings back. Bani knew it well that if he wished, he could heal Veer on an instant. Bholenath could heal him instantly. He was after all Pashupatinath. Lord of all the creatures. Veer hid in Bani’s chest, finding comfort in the sound of her heartbeat. Bani put her chin on top of his head and kept thinking of this. She couldn’t understand what Narayan was planning. There has to be a reason why Narayan was doing this. It is impossible that Narayan is punishing Veer for something. She knew Veer had nothing wrong. Narayan wanted Veer to defeat Markaat. He prepared Veer to defeat Markaat. The thoughts filled Bani’s mind.

“Veer bhai, Bhabhi, neeche aa jaao.” Daksh told them. “We’ll start with Sangeet.”

Bani came down to see that her family had arrived. Several other guests had come in. Bani saw one of the girls talking animatedly to Sam. Sam laughed with her. Amar first went to Meera.

“Congratulations, Meera.” Amar hugged her.

“Thank you so much, chachu.” Amar and Bani insisted that Meera call him Chachu. Aishwarya gave him a few sets of jewellery. They were beautiful and filled with stones. Ritu almost exclaimed on how expensive they were. Rubies, emeralds and diamonds.

“Dekho. Kitne keemti tofe mil rahe hai… tum dono bhi koi ameer ladke ko hi dhudho.” Ritu whispered to Mehek and Dehek. Meera gave her a look.

“Iski actually zaroorat nahi thi. Aap aaye hai wahi mere liye kaafi hai.” Meera said.

“Meera, jab beti ki shaadi hoti hai toh uske pariwaar wale dete hai. Precious stone might not equate to love par uske pariwaar waalo ko lagta hai ki jab beti ko wida kare toh use sabh kuch de.” Aishwarya told her. “Sounds quite odd but it is just emotional.”

“Meera di, aapki shaadi ho rahi hai. You have the right to demand. After all, aap Dulhan hai. Aise hi thodi na itni acchi ladki mil jaati hai kisi ko.” Vanshika pointed out.

“Exactly. Bani ko dekho. Iske complains khatam hi nahi hote.” Veer teased Bani.

“Main complain karti hun? You should be grateful ki main tumhare saath hun.” Bani retorted. Veer laughed and put his arms around.

“Of course, sweetheart. Tumhare liye toh jaan bhi haazir hai.” He winked at her. The girl Bani saw earlier meeting Sam was almost sticking to him. Bani turned around looking for Vanshika. Vanshika was at the bar. She had already taken a drink.

“Ek baat batao, who is the girl with Sam?” Bani asked.

“Ayesha Kapur. One of his ex girlfriends.”

“Ek minute, the same one jisse Vanshika ko problem hai? I don’t exactly know ki scene kya hai but Rishi aur Kartik ne ek baar kaha tha ki Vanshika isse nafrat karti hai.”

Veer grinned. “You have no idea how insanely jealous V is of Ayesha. I would sit next to V in canteen and she would groan in irritation about her. That cliched fight between two popular girls. You have no idea kitni baar V ne volley ball uske muh pe maara hai. V ne apne farewell party mein saree pehni thi. Her best outfit. She was all prepared to be Farewell Queen. Phir Ayesha dropped some coke on her and she had to change. Uske baad Ayesha became Farewell Queen. Then 11th aur 12th mein dono ke beech aur zyaada ladai hone lage.”

“Aur Sam abhi Ayesha ke saath dost hai?”

“Honestly, Sam apni saari ex ke saath accha hai.”

“Do you think V is drinking because of that?”

“That and something else.”

Quickly, Sam went up the stage.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. Zara apna attention yahan le aaye kyuki abh shuru hone waali hai shaam ki party. Abh party mein hum Singhanias ko harane waala koi hai hi nahi. Toh ladkiwalo ke liye chance kam hai. But try your best kyuki yeh Sangeet hi decide karega ki winning side konsi hai. Saare Singhanias ek side of saare Sharmas ek side.” Sam announced.

“Wohoooo…..” The boys exclaimed.

“Babe, chalo…” V held Bani’s hand to take her with him.

“Excuse me? Kya? Bani bhi Singhania hai. Meri biwi hai aur main uska pati.” Veer stood before Vanshika. Vanshika stood confidently before him too.

“Bani tumhari patni se pehle meri aur Meera di ki behen hai so by that relation she’s definitely our team.” Vanshika challenged.

“Actually baat sahi. In the end, I’ll always be sister before I’m a wife.” Bani agreed and teasingly walked away with Vanshika.

“So, yeh team hai. Sharmas, Bani bhabhi and Vanshika.” Sam corrected. “So, lets get ready for the first face off between the OMG twins and Daksh and Ponky.” Sam announced.

The music started playing.

“Iss baar cheating allowed nahi hai. Pichli baar hume dhakka mara tha.” Mehek Dehek claimed.

“Please. Tum dono se haar handle nahi hui thi.” Ponky commented. The music started playing and they started dancing. Their dance was really well but ultimately, Daksh and Ponky won. Their moves were much sharper and they were really good at dancing.

“Awesome, guys. Awesome. Abh baari hai humare Ritu aunty aur Girish uncle on Meera bhabhi’s special request.”

Ritu and Girish did a dance. Of course, Ritu trying be really good at dancing and get everyone’s praise and Girish doing it just to please Meera.

“Kya baat hai!!!” Vanshika exclaimed and clapped.

“Kaisa tha?” Ritu asked Vanshika.

“Kya batau, aunty. Aag alag di. Bilkul kadak. Impossible hai ki Singhanias mein koi bhi hai jo aapko takkar de sake.” Vanshika exclaimed.

“Oh, hello. Itna khush mat ho. Humare bade papa aur dad bhi hai. Singhanias mein bhi dam hai.” Sam made it clear.

“Dad, chachu, harana mat.” Tapish commented.

“Tapish bhai, aap tension mat lo. Jeetenge toh hum hi.” Veer assured looking at Bani.

Balwant and Pawan danced next. The boys whistled and gave each other fist bumps.

“Awesome. There’s no one who can top this.” Sam exclaimed and gave the Sharmas a teasing sympathetic look.

Vanshika and Bani looked at each other.

“That was actually good. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh itna accha dance karenge.” Meera agreed.

“Di, aapne abhi dekha hi hai. Agar unke paas Papa cheel hai toh humare paas bhi dhamaka hai.” Rishi assured.

“Let’s see if anyone can top this.” Rishi Kartik challenged.

“Tum dono?” Veer asked laughing.

“Yeh dono kyu?” Aishwarya asked. She and Amar gave each other hi-five as they grinned.

“Ready?” Amar asked. Everyone whistled. Vanshika grinned. Amar and Aishwarya had the perfect energy. The siblings were just high energy and fun loving duo. Everyone clapped for them. Kushal laughed. As the music stopped, Aishwarya put her arm on her brother’s shoulder and gave the Singhania a grin.

“How about this?” Amar asked.

“Damn, bhai.” Ponky exclaimed. The two got off the stage and have Vanshika and Bani hi-five.

“Lagta hai abh entry hi marni padegi.” Sam decided.

“Jeetke hi aana.” Pawan patted on his back. Sam, Daksh and Ponky together entered against Rishi and Kartik. The competition went higher and higher. All the guests were enjoying. The moves that the three had was difficult for the two to match. Vanshika was quick to notice that. She came up the stage when she noted that they couldn’t stand up to the boys and they were about to cheat.

Everyone stopped when Vanshika walked up to the stage.

“V!!!” Rishi and Kartik grinned. Veer sighed.

“Gayi. V teeno ko akele hi hata degi.” Tapish laughed.

The music started to play. It was needless to say that Vanshika alone could take the stage and kick them out of competition. Veer jumped up. Bani signalled to Vanshika. She got down and Bani stood up on the stage.

“Bani, hara ke hi aana.” Vanshika shouted. The two gave each other hi-five. The music played.

Har Lamha Meri Aankhein Tujhe Dekhna Hi Chaahe Har Raasta Mera Teri Taraf Hi Jaaye

Bani and Veer started to dance together. Even for a moment they couldn’t look away from each other.

Bepanah Pyaar Tujhse Tu Kyun Jaane Na Hua Ikraar Tujhse Tu Kyun Maane Na

Bepanah Pyaar Tujhse Tu Kyun Jaane Na Hua Ikraar Tujhse Tu Kyun Maane Na

They matched each step. The world would melt and disappear. Her eyes challenged him. They moved in perfect match with each step like they instinctively knew what was to come next. He twirled her around.

Tere Kareeb Hote Hi Mujh Mein Jaan Si Aa Jaaye Tere Door Jaate Hi Meri Yeh Saansein Bhi Tham Jaaye Tere Kareeb Hote Hi Mujhme Jaan Si Aa Jaaye Tere Door Jaate Hi Meri Yeh Saansein Bhi Tham Jaaye

The went back at an arm’s length, holding one hand. He twirled her into his chest. Her back against his chest. The two moved in sync. He lifted her up and Bani pushed her head back on his shoulder.

Dil Besabar Hai Mera Haan Sunne Ko Tera Kayi Dino Se Hi Nahi Hai Soya

Har Lamha Meri Aankhein Tujhe Dekhna Hi Chaahe Har Raasta Mera Teri Taraf Hi Jaaye

Veer remembered every single time they had danced together. They had always knew the right moves. He missed his old self and he always saw the remains of his old self in her eyes. Something about the fire in her soul that lit up his world. The lights went off only the spotlight was on. They didn’t care much.

Bepanah Pyaar Tujhse Tu Kyun Jaane Na Hua Ikraar Tujhse Tu Kyun Maane Na Bepanah Pyaar Tujhse Tu Kyun Jaane Na Hua Ikraar Tujhse Tu Kyun Maane Na

“This was supposed to be a competition.” Vanshika commented to Meera.

“Har cheez competition ho yeh zaroori nahi hai.” Meera answered with a smile.

The music stopped and it took them a moment to realize.

“Awesome. Abh, the final performance for the night. The bride and the groom.” Sam announced. He got two them on the stage. Everyone clapped and cheered for them. They danced gracefully. That was finished and the music was played for everyone to dance. Bani and Veer were dancing together.

Sam and Ayesha were dancing together. Ayesha giggled at the conversation her and Sam were having. Vanshika got herself busy with Mehek-Dehek and Rishi-Kartik.

Chapter 91

Bani laughed as she danced with Vanshika on the bar.

“Oh damn, yaar.” One of the girls said. The four had arrived there and there was another group of girls for bachelorette party of their friend. The other party was already drunk.

“Cheers…” Bani and Vanshika clinked their short glasses and did a bottom’s up. Shorts, boots, spaghetti top and a jacket. That was the theme for the club. Meera’s jacket said ‘Bride’ while the three had jackets saying ‘Bride’s Squad’. The night had started with them playing games that Meera wanted to play. Then Vanshika brought them out. Meera, Mehek and Dehek didn’t drink but Vanshika was almost drunk. Vanshika’s drinking had begun earlier at the mehendi itself.

Vanshika took Bani’s hand and pulled her. The two went on with a couple dance. Everyone cheering. The next was Vanshika dancing with the other bride.

“V ko chad gayi hai.”

“Babe, yeh toh wahi Gin hai na jo Sam ki hai?” Bani asked V.

“Ergh… don’t start with Sam.” Vanshika exclaimed.

“Who’s Sam?” The bride asked.

“Yaar, mujhe dekho ek baar. Just look at me.” Vanshika stoop up on the bar counter. “Is there any part of me that isn’t hot?”

“Main ladka hoti toh definitely tujhpe dil aa jaata.” The bride said.

“And Sam, uss kutte ko Ayesha acchi lagti hai. I mean out of all the people in the world, he likes Ayesha!!!” Vanshika shouted. Meera put her hand on her mouth.

Mehek and Dehek found this hilarious. They were recording it.

“Babe, Sam has no idea what he’s missing out.” The bride said.

“Exactly what I think. Phir mujhe Sam kehta hai ki main use attitude de rahi hun. Like honestly? You’re going to hang out with the one person I hate and expect me not to give you attitude.” Vanshika exclaimed.

“But… Sam does like you.” Bani pointed out.

“Bullshit. That is how boys lure you in. Not everyone as lucky as Meera di ki unhe Tapish bhai jaisa koi mile. I’ll tell you something about boys that are hot. They like attention. Argh!!! Abh Veer ko hi dekhlo. Argh!!! Kitna attention khata hai.”

“Hey!! Veer ko kyu beech mein laa rahi hun? Mere Veer ko iss topic se dur hi rakho.” Bani told her. Vanshika laughed. She started laughing like crazy.

“Oh, wait wait… Veer se yaad aaya. So, when we were in school, Veer ka accident hua tha. So, his girlfriend kept coming to see him. Mom ek point pe itni irritate ho gayi thi. Her colleague was a gynaecologist and Veer’s girlfriend used to see that gynaecologist. Toh mom ne Veer se kaha that she had heard from her colleague that maybe Veer’s girlfriend was pregnant. Bas…” Vanshika broke into laughter. Bani looked at her with her eyes wide. She then broke into laughter.

“Hey!!! You have a tattoo…” Bani’s eyes spotted Vanshika’s tattoo on her hips.

“Oh!! This is Sam.” Vanshika pointed out. Bani laughed.

“Awww…. When did you get Sam as a tattoo?”

“Long time ago. Exactly like this. We were drunk. Aur we sort of got a challenge that we should get a drunk tattoo. Pehle toh idea hi nahi tha ki kya banwaye. Sam ne decided kiya that he wanted to have a Viper tattoo. And I decided on an eagle.”

There was Samrat written in the eagle’s background.

“I can’t believe you got his name tattooed.” The bride exclaimed.

“I know. Shshhh… dad ko mat batana. He will go crazy.” Vanshika giggled. “Honestly, Sam mere rebellious streak jaisa hai. Even if I shouldn’t want him, I will never get rid of it from my heart. But uss kutte ko Ayesha pasand hai. I swear if I have to listen to that ‘Sammy baby’ one more time, I’m going choke her to death.” She exclaimed.

“Mujhe na such mein complain hai. Why does Veer look that handsome? Matlab… how is it fair?” Bani complained.

“You’re not the only one who thinks Veer is hot.” Vanshika pointed.

“I know right. Matlab uski Aankhen. Uski smile. Ufff…. So not fair.” Bani added grinning.

“Ugh!! Bani, just stop. This is exactly how I fell in trap of this wedding. Agar ladka itna accha dikhe toh how am I supposed to stay single.” The bride commented. Bani laughed.

“Oh, no, wait. Veer ki style mein. ‘Main kya karu? Main hun itna hot. Jahan jaata hun garmi badh jaati hai.’.” Bani mimicked Veer. Vanshika laughed.

“Mujhe na Veer ke saare expression yaad hai. Like when he finds something interesting, there’s this grin and head tilt.” Bani copied Veer’s expression. The club was almost empty except for the two groups who were partying.

“Yeh dono yahan kya kar rahe hai? Aur Bani iss loser ke saath kya kar rahi hai?” Bani copied Veer’s actions. “Shit… kuch sunai kyu nahi de raha?” Her expression then changed and she chuckled. “Huh… Main Veeranshu Singhania hun. Iss loser ki tarah behave nahi kar sakta.”

Vanshika burst into laughter at that. She then walked up the stage in typical Veer fashion. That swag in his walk and the confident grin.

“Hunhh… Piddi mein zara bhi dam nahi hai. Cheel dekh ke ladki ke saath bhaag gaya. Yeh mujhse compete karega?” Bani scoffed in Veer’s style. “Aur meri sweetheart Bani ko yeh pasand aaya hai. Sad choice. No actually bad choice. Par kya kare ladkiyo ko boring ladke hi pasanda aate hai.”

Bani then walked up to Vanshika.

“Ek baat batao, tum mujhse itna nafrat kyu karti ho?”

“What?”

“Arrey. Just pretend to be Bani.” The bride told Vanshika.

“Oh.. ohay…” Vanshika nodded and then in Bani’s style, “Haan, kyu?”

“Cause I’m rich, hot and fun too.”

“Khud hi puch rahe ho khud hi jawab de rahe ho”

“Kyuki tum mujhe challenge karti ho. Mujhse darti nahi ho. Meri aankhon mein Aankhen daal ke baat karti ho. You’re freaking strong. Main tumhari tarah kheecha chala jaata hun. Aisa lagta ho ki …. Purana Rishta hai. Koi connection hai.”

“AAhhh… too cute yaar. Bas…” The bride exclaimed.

“Typical Veer Singhania.” Vanshika rolled her eyes.

Bani gave a sheepish smile.

“I know. Which is why this is a problem. Matlab. Not fair na ki Veer aisa hai and then mujhe samajh hi nahi aata ki main kya bolun.” Bani added.

Mehek sent the recording to Veer. All it too was a few moments and Bani got a call from Veer.

“Aww… Cheelu ka call hai.” Bani giggled. Vanshika picked it up for Bani.

“Kya baat hai yeh? Humari pawri mein disturb kar rahe ho…” Vanshika complained.

“V, bohot pi li hai. Club se nikal. Aur Bani ko phone do.” Veer told her.

“Nah… Bani tumse baat nahi karegi.”

“Nahi… mujhe toh baat karni hai mere Veer se.” Bani groaned.

“Shshhh… no. Yeh jaal hai Veer ka. Don’t fall into it. Veer bhi tumhe aise hi phasa raha hai jaise Sam ne mujhe ullu banaya hai.”

“Pfff… Veer mere alawa kisi aur ko nahi pasand kar sakta hai. Mere cheelu ki ek hi rani hai and that is Bani.” Bani pointed to herself. “Aur mere siwa koi aur match bhi nahi karega uske saath.”

“V, you’re crazy drunk. Ghar jaao.” Veer told her. Bani just had one shot and it had begun to come down. She was a bit tipsy but wasn’t completely drunk. Meera was sure to be careful.

“Nah. Hume ghar nahi jaana.”

“Veer party nahi kar raha? I mean he said they were celebrating” Bani asked.

“Bani puch rahi hai if tumhari party khatam ho gayi.” Vanshika asked Veer.

“Well, we didn’t go drunk like you. Had a few drinks but neither of us is drunk. Movie dekh rahe the. Phir Mehek ka video dekha. V, tune bohot zyaada pi li hai.”

“Veer bhai!!!” Vanshika heard Sam’s panic filled tone.

“V, seriously. Abhi kahan ho?” Veer asked.

“Secret hai. Tum yahan nahi aa sakte.”

“V, mazak nahi hai. Kahan hai. You’re in some serious trouble. Nikhil abhi tumhare peeche nikla hai. I think he knows.”

“Aane do. Main bhi dekh lungi use. I swear. I’ll rip him apart. Uski himmat kaise hui tumhe hurt karne ki. Jis second mere haath laga na, I’m going to kill him. Use bhi bata dena.” Vanshika threatened. “Matlab, what the hell? Usne mere dost ko chot pohochayi hai. Use toh main jaan se maar dungi. Arghh… mila nahi mujhe warna main bata deti ki kisse panga liya.”

“Babe, bohot accha laga that you’re so protective about me but please batao ki tum kahan ho?”

“Main nahi-” Meera took the phone from Vanshika.

“Veer, main tumhe text kar deti hun address. Sabh theek hai na?” Meera asked.

“Bhabhi, Serious sorry ki aapki bachelorette party ko disturb kar rahe hai. But kisi ne Nikhil ko aapki location batayi hai. Bani ne pi rakhi hai. V ko toh puri chad gayi hai. I need you to be really careful. Hum sabh aa hi rahe hai. Till then be careful.” Veer told her.

“Haan. We’ll be careful.” Meera nodded. She got worried. If Nikhil was showing up here, he did have the intent to kill Bani. Meera quickly texted them the address. Meera went out to check. She spotted Nikhil with a gang of people with him. Around nine or ten men with him.

“Guys, listen to me. Ek game khelte hai. Let’s play hide and seek.” Meera told them. She knew that the state they were in, they wouldn’t hide or do anything else. So, she sought the way to make them hide. Mehek and Dehek were confused. Meera explained to the twins.

“Meera di, bohot dar lag raha hai.” Dehek was close to crying.

“Dehek, rona mat. Hume kuch nahi hoga. Main hun yahan. Kuch nahi hoga kisi ko.” Meera assured them.

“This sounds fun. Kon pakad raha hai?” They asked.

“Abhi kuch ladke aa rahe hai. Woh hume pakadenge aur hum chupenge.” Meera told them.

“Okay okay… chalo chupte hai.” Vanshika took charge first. All the girls hid around the club when the men entered.

“What the hell? Kahan chale gaye? Tumhe toh bataya tha ki yahi hai.” Nikhil scowled.

“Haan, boss. Yahin the. Mujhe acche se pata hai. Maine khud dekha tha.” He explained. Nikhil hit him on the head.

“Toh kya sabh ke sabh udd gaye?” Nikhil shouted. “Dhundho. Mujhe woh kisi bhi haal mein chahiye.”

The men started looking around for the girls. Meera had spread out Mehek and Dehek. So the girls were divided in three groups. One part with Mehek, other with Dehek and last one with Meera. Meera was praying badly that they don’t get caught.

Meera called up Tapish. He picked up on the second ring.

“Bas a little more time. Hum aa hi rahe hai.” Tapish told her.

“Tapish, yeh already yahan aa chuke hai. Abhi ke liye toh we’re all hiding but mujhe nahi pata ki kitne der tak hum yeh hide and seek khel sakte hai.”

“Bhabhi, aa hi rahe hai.” Veer assured.

“There are around like 9-10 guys here.”

Meera had to admit that it was difficult to handle a drunk Vanshika. The group was doing well enough hiding around. The three were in different places so that they could warn each other.

“Mehek, tere left pe hai. Careful.” Mehek told her. The three were on a call so they could warn each other.

Mehek and the ones with her move from them. They were doing well for a while until Dehek got caught.

“Boss, yeh sabh yahin hai bas chup rahe hai.” One of them shouted. He grabbed Dehek.

“Di….” Dehek started crying. Meera didn’t think and dashed for her sister.

“Yahan Bani nahi hai. Sirf hum hai.” Meera tried to tell them.

“Toh tum balaogi use.”

“Bani ne bohot pi li thi toh use ghar chod diya tha. Vanshika use leke ghar chali gayi hai. Uske flat pe hai. Abh toh so gayi hogi.”

Bani spotted Nikhil and her blood boiled at the sight of him. Naagin and revenge went hand in hand. They had a policy of blood for blood. Bani’s inner naagin raged at the sight of Nikhil. Bani grabbed one of the alcohol bottles nearby and smashed it over Nikhil’s head. The distraction was enough and Meera grabbed her sisters, dashing into another hiding spot.

“Mil hi gayi. Bani Veeranshu Singhania.” Nikhil taunted. “Woh bhi nashi mein. Abh tumhe kon bachayega?”

“Tum yeh pucho ki tumhe kon bachaega. Tumne jo Veeranshu ke saath kiya hai. Mere haath nahi lage isiliye bache hue the. If there’s something about my kind, hum apna badla soot samet lete hai.” Bani hissed. One of the men tried to attack Bani from behind but right in time, Vanshika threw a Gin bottle on their head. Drunk down to bone but her look was fierce. You can’t mess with her sister in front of her and get away with it.

Meera managed to get all of them outside. She returned to find Vanshika grabbed by five men. They had pinned her down. Her scales had started to flash. The rest held back Bani. Her scales had begun to flash too.

Bani closed her eyes and turned into her naagin form. Even though she was a bit tipsy, Bani was quick to get aggressive. Biting those who tried to attack her. One of them started bleeding. The other was left with their skin burning away from the venom. Another one paralyzed.

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Putting up the update tonight

Waiting waiting