All that has a start, ultimately ends.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you all for such a beautiful show. This show has taught me personally, a lot. We don't have to listen to the society all the time. It's always, a dad gets his daughter married. There is nothing wrong if the case is opposite. Second marriage shouldn't be looked down upon the way we do. Pregnancy (read, second) at the age of 50 shouldn't be a problem. Why do we look down upon someone who is expecting a baby at a young age, and why do we find it a problem if they give birth at the age of 40 or 50? This show beautifully highlighted the importance of stepmother and stepdaughter relationship. No matter how much you love your loved ones, after they are gone we still will love them, but it's not wrong to have someone else. 

Dont always be the ideal daughter, father, mother, sister, wife or friend. You are a human, you are bound to have flaws. Don't think that makes you horrible. You don't have to burden your shoulders all the time with responsibilities. You can let go. 

Don't always hold others responsible for your mistakes, don't hold others accountable for your lack of irresponsibility. Be responsible for your actions. Learn to accept flaws and love others the way they are.

Don't always hold grudges or hold to something/someone you love. If they don't reciprocate you don't have to wait for them to love you back. Move on. That person will automatically realize the importance of you in their life. 

Lastly, don't take life and relationships for granted. Not everyone has a chance of receiving love from someone. There are so many people who live alone and don't know what it means to have someone in your life who loves you. Be grateful for the life you are living. Everyday, we hear deaths. Value your life at this point.

Signing off,

Nature Happiness ❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ache ...shows ko TRPs kyun nahi milte ?

These people worked hard and made a good show ...smart show...something realistic ..why hasn't this show been appreciated by the masses? It was a progressive show to a large extent ...

I wish Indian audiences start to appreciates such kind of shows ...our tastes in movies have improved but sadly we still lack appreciation for well written , sweet simple tv shows 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Ache ...shows ko TRPs kyun nahi milte ?

These people worked hard and made a good show ...smart show...something realistic ..why hasn't this show been appreciated by the masses? It was a progressive show to a large extent ...

I wish Indian audiences start to appreciates such kind of shows ...our tastes in movies have improved but sadly we still lack appreciation for well written , sweet simple tv shows 

You said it!❤️

All that people want to watch is Naagin, Saas Bahu, no wonder people's thinking is extremely low. By watching progressive shows, their thinking will be more mature. But no, all that people want to watch is supernatural, and drama shows... 🙁🙁

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am going to miss this show a lot. Loved this very much. Missed kajal in the last scene

Edited by bookworm2 - 3 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I feel it's right ke niya took not to get engaged in hurry n leave for US fir her career..

It's good to see her concentrating on her career..

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like the way the show left off there is room for a second season

Amber navigating fatherhood at 50

Neha coming back from America ...changed maybe ? 

Guneet being an older mom and wanting child no 2. Maybe looking at adoption or IVF as options 

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊You nailed it. Sadly, only shows like Naagin, Daayan, Jinn ka Jadu n likewise sell well. To add another, there is crap called big boss. Frankly the super natural shows are a stop on any progressive content. I stopped watching ekta'sshows ages ago.

Marry, separate, remarry, divorce, repropose, die, come back from dead n remarry again. Never seen a mockery of an institution called marriage like this, all achieved in other crap shows.