The End - 19th Nov 2020

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It was a bitter sweet episode ...beautiful in a sense and sweet of course 

Amber and Guneet bade tearful goodbye to Niya... She left to achieve  her dreams in New York

Before that they had a wonderful and happy Diwali ...I missed Kajal in the episode ..she should have been there ..rest all of the people were there including Hakim and padosis 

The song bg was wonderful

The episode starts with a package being delivered to Sharma house and despite Amber repeatedly asking everyone ignores him and makes a big deal of the package ...nobody tells Amber anything and he goes away in huff ...then next day he gets angry and opens the box to find a note inside from Nia ...she tells him that although he takes his decision out of love but he does it without taking into consideration of other's wishes  and that hurts 

Amber realises his mistakes and then there is a beautiful song in bg and everyone hugs ...Niya goes and dresses in bridal liverly and has some mock vows in front of Guneet and Amber with Kabir ...they all hug again ...celebrate Diwali and then Niya leaves

The PH wanted the ending to have meaning hence maybe the last few episodes were missing the spark ...but still it's way better than most shows on indian television 

But yesterday's episode bg made me emotional too ..loved the acting and the music score 

The whole cast and crew deserve an applause for this show ..the music should be released independently because the songs were original and lyrics and music are so good 

Salute to actors all of them...they brought out the nuances of the characters like no others ..be it a minor character like shuklain ( loved her in bachlorette party) or lead characters liek Guneet and Amber..

Kudos to directors and production house and the channel ..Sony has been my go to channel for something different everytime ..it has a history for being brutal and yet having shows with messages on it...

Thanks to all for reading my ramblings ..hope to see you again on the forum on some better show most probably on Sony tv because no other channel has the guts to be so bold or try different stories ...Bye dear friends ..

Signing off

Ankita 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Indeed , it was a very good last episode .

Thank You Ankita for contributing with such beautiful episode summaries .

I am already looking forward to a sequel  - Mere Dad ki chhota or chhoti  .  

And visualizing the nameplate with new names .

It will be fun to watch how Amber Sharma will tackle with a new toddler . 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wish and hope so its dnded in such a note as to justify s sequel but who knows what the market wants... mostly rubbish

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Indeed , it was a very good last episode .

Thank You Ankita for contributing with such beautiful episode summaries .

I am already looking forward to a sequel  - Mere Dad ki chhota or chhoti  .  

And visualizing the nameplate with new names .

It will be fun to watch how Amber Sharma will tackle with a new toddler . 

I wish ..they make a sequel but the goodbye videos makes me think that they are not even thinking about the sequel ..the actors atleast have said goodbyes to their characters 

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I was sad to see this show end ... it was the only watchable show on Indian tv. 

Thank you Ankita for your beautiful summaries. I've been a silent reader, and always logged in to check your updates. Wish we could get a sequel ... it would be fun ... but till then, wish all the cast and crew all the best, and thanks to Sony for giving us such a nice show to watch. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the written update and sharing your views. It's true that no other channel would dare to show a progressive story like Sony does. It faces so much competition yet it doesn't care for TRPs much and goes ahead to show unique shows. 

This was my parent's favourite show, pre-lockdown. Post lockdown we lost touch with the show. They saw a few episodes on Sony LIV then. But the irregular timing Episodes on TV made it hard to wait for it. I will tell them that their favourite show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan has ended and that there will be no nok-jhok of Ambar and Guneet now. 😆 Ambar and Guneet fought like kids. 😆 We will miss ther funny chats definitely.

I don't know what happened between and with Nia and Kabir. But I'm sure Nia will be happy in her life. 

It was a really good show. It deserves a season 2 with same cast and limited series. It has its own audience and aura. ❤️😎

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Loved it

It was so emotional 

Amber-Niya❤️

AmNeet❤️

Guneet ji and Niya👍🏼

Niya-Kabir

Songs were soulful

Thank you SET for this realistic, relatable, different show👍🏼 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail