Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Rubina's superiority complex became a topic because they wanted to bash her to gain buzz. None of them are as popular as Rubina. She's the bigger star there and hence, they feel inferior than her, because they're all less popular than her. They feel extremely threatened that she might win this show and they can't. Hence, they find all the ways to demoralise, mock and bash her along with the scripted biased host. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

But they forget that she has a massive support from outside, and that Rubina is very resilient.❀️ 

Abhinav makes sure she remains motivated, resilient and Rubina makes sure that she doesn't stop because of the Unnecessary bashing & interupption. 

Eijaz can be exception here because he's well known veteran. (But he's not that popular online)

So, i completely believe Naina when she says that Rubina does not have superiority complex. 

And I think even if she has it, it's good. Let all of them be jealous of her. πŸ˜†

Very well written!

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Rubina's superiority complex became a topic because they wanted to bash her to gain buzz. None of them are as popular as Rubina. She's the bigger star there and hence, they feel inferior than her, because they're all less popular than her. They feel extremely threatened that she might win this show and they can't. Hence, they find all the ways to demoralise, mock and bash her along with the scripted biased host. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

But they forget that she has a massive support from outside, and that Rubina is very resilient.❀️ 

Abhinav makes sure she remains motivated, resilient and Rubina makes sure that she doesn't stop because of the Unnecessary bashing & interupption. 

Eijaz can be exception here because he's well known veteran. (But he's not that popular online)

So, i completely believe Naina when she says that Rubina does not have superiority complex. 

And I think even if she has it, it's good. Let all of them be jealous of her. πŸ˜†

As always πŸ‘