Women’s relationships

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

One thing I loved about this show was the amount of space & thought given to all relationships apart from love relationships: friends & their interactions are close to reality mostly.

Niya & Guneet’s interactions have been mostly very Interesting & were adorable yesterday. 

How refreshing to see a mature & loving uncliched stepmother - stepdaughter relationship develop: there is friendship, caring, loyalty, trust, warmth & fun. 
such a joy to see! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haven't seen the episode ...but yes agree to every word you say ...have loved the relationship between Niya Guneet

I will miss this show...I have cribbed about it and yet I loved this show ...it was different ..

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do watch if you can. Just the interactions of Guneet, Niya & Kabir & Amber are a pleasure to watch.
Regardless of whether you agree with the character or not they are actually IN Character (in my view) & the amount  of subtleties: Amber’s manipulation of Niya,  their gestures even, Guneet’s calling him out, her support for Niya All v well done. 
and Niya has made up for her angry retort about Guneet not being her mother-   Guneet’s new name is Guni-ma

Personally I really look fwd to this show & the amazing acting & writing (mostly). 
Quite sad its ending but happy its in a feel good note. We may even get a women power type ending. 

Edited by velvetscarf - 3 years ago