RagNa FF: Arranged love thread 2

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 5

Next day 

After the party incident neetu didn't get her mind out of raghav and kalpi with a impression of " why I just can't tie them together, raghav will be the best partner for my daughter I'm sure he will take care of her more than anyone else" sensing neetu absence mind at dinning area sahil shakes her shoulder slightly " where are you lost baby?? " asked sahil with a concern filling voice ,other side kalpi munching their food silently while scrolling on her iPhone also checking her modelling house status at USA 

Neetu nods negatively and replied " no..nothing important sahil!!!" ,sahil with a frowned  face " from when you're started to lied to me neetu ...I know something is bothering you share with me!!" After lot of hesitation finally neetu spokes out " why can't we tie our kalpi marriage with raghav..I'm sure he will be the best for our daughter " hearing neetu words kalpi coughing her food heavily and shoot draggers to neetu through her reddening eyes " Raghav!!!!" Sahil questioned with  frowning face " vikram Singhania son raghav Singhania .." ,sahil with a smile " oh.you're talking about him but neetu we hardly know about them how could I took decision in rush..." Other side kalpi just stares these two with a anger face " stop the nonsense.... " she roared angrily, hearing this both sahil and neetu stopped in their track and kalpi stands from her seat " mom...dad...listen to me...I know I'm 23 it's doesn't mean I'm ready for marriage and about raghav I don't think he will match up to my standard moreover I don't like him apart from my marriage please concentrate your silly mind on something important mom...and if you found me as a hurdle in your life tell me directly I'll shift to USA back and didn't come back again" saying so kalpi about to leave bit sahil caught hold on her wrist " princess I'm sorry behalf of you mom..bit don't skip your food please gave a bit" ,kalpi replied angrily " food my foot " saying so she pushed her plate on the floor which cause the food shattered all over the ground and kalpi walks out of the mansion angrily

Sahil stares neetu rage of eyes " what's that necessary to talk about her marriage neetu?? " ,neetu shivering in her place as still now she didn't saw this much anger sahil ,she replied with a trembling lips " but I didn't speak anything wrong!!! " sahil interpreted by saying " I know that neetu but don't try to hurt my princess by bringing unwanted topics ,she is still baby and what's the rush for her marriage " this is the point for neetu as she really pissed off by sahil words " don't forget that sahil one day she gave to marry someone why not raghav he us nice guy I'm sure he will take care of your princess more than anyone else" ,sahil roared in anger " it's doesn't gave you the right to hurt my princess neetu kapoor don't forget that because of you I saw tears in my princess eyes may be she hide it from me as she really don't want me to hurt you ,mark my words neetu I didn't gave the right to anyone not even god if I witnessed my princess hurtful face because of you I didn't think twice to throw you out of my mansion " hearing sahil words neetu eyes widened with shock, she knew that sahil loves kalpi so much but she didn't realized still now more than his wife he loves His daughter

Sahil shows his back to neetu angrily he stepped out of the mansion,reality hit him like a sword he returned to his dear wife and hugged her tightly " I'm sorry for my words neetu " ,neetu while wrapping her tiny arms around his torso " but I didn't said anything wrong sahil..." Before she could speak sahil interpreted her " shh....not a word let's not discuss about this neetu no matter what I just want my daughter to be happy ,I don't want to force her on something and get my point I'll tie her with the person whom she choose after all it's her right to choose life partner anyway I'm getting late for my work bye...see you at night and sorry for yelling at you like that " saying so sahil walked out of the mansion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail

Note;

I know it's little one I just want thatou RagNa forum active and my stories are only for that... Please if you guys get a time plsss at least try to make a post

I'll try to update daily at least one but little one

Thank you

Love

VanajaRagNa

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Since this is the 2nd thread, I need to find the 1st thread. I'm not ignoring this story. I just need to start from the beginning so everything makes sense.

AmandaS thumbnail

Kalpi is a spoiled brat, her tantrums and angry outbursts are really uncalled for. I understand being given the freedom to live your life and also not breaking your parents trust. But, she's disrespectful. Sahil is not doing right by not showing her the right way.

Raghav is too meek, they are actually opposites. I can see their future together, mhhh Raghav has his work cut out for him. 

Vikram treating his kids badly in the name of toughening them up is wrong. I felt bad for him when they thought Sahil was a great dad. So is Sahil not disciplining Kalpi in the name of love is also wrong. One thing they have in common is treating their wives lovingly, that's good.

I love the mothers, they are both down to earth, despite being rich, love them.

I know there's no attraction between Ragna, maybe it'll grow as they work together. Hopefully, they'll learn from each other. Raghav will learn how to stand up for himself from Kalpi. And, Kalpi will learn how to be humble, not sweat the small stuff, from Raghav.

Lovely story Vanaja! Looking forward to Ragna's arranged marriage journey! Especially when they fall in love, especially Kalpi.

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Kalpi is a spoiled brat, her tantrums and angry outbursts are really uncalled for. I understand being given the freedom to live your life and also not breaking your parents trust. But, she's disrespectful. Sahil is not doing right by not showing her the right way.

Raghav is too meek, they are actually opposites. I can see their future together, mhhh Raghav has his work cut out for him. 

Vikram treating his kids badly in the name of toughening them up is wrong. I felt bad for him when they thought Sahil was a great dad. So is Sahil not disciplining Kalpi in the name of love is also wrong. One thing they have in common is treating their wives lovingly, that's good.

I love the mothers, they are both down to earth, despite being rich, love them.

I know there's no attraction between Ragna, maybe it'll grow as they work together. Hopefully, they'll learn from each other. Raghav will learn how to stand up for himself from Kalpi. And, Kalpi will learn how to be humble, not sweat the small stuff, from Raghav.

Lovely story Vanaja! Looking forward to Ragna's arranged marriage journey! Especially when they fall in love, especially Kalpi.

Thank you so much dear

Kalpi is not at all spoiled brat dear ,she was a sweet person you will know about it in future updates 

Will try to update soon 

Thank you dear

AmandaS thumbnail

Oh really, then I'm looking forward to know what makes her thinks she needs to be on defensive mode all the time. Her behaviour is just weird.

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Oh really, then I'm looking forward to know what makes her thinks she needs to be on defensive mode all the time. Her behaviour is just weird.

you'll know about it soon.....

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow awesome update. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

thank you dear

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail