INTERESTING PLOT

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It may sound contradictory, given my previous comments, but, actually, the current plot is very interesting! Just read along:

1. Obviously, murderess Kulwant Kaur and her 2 silly sons have to go to jail. For at least, that social message must come across!
But how will the author(s) effectuate that?? For Manav, the crucial one to confirm the murder attempt, is stuck: he can't reveal his identity because of his adopted mother...

2. Meher and Sarab love little Karan but, yes, he is not their child. How can the makers solve this entanglement??

3. Manav wants the child but in the current context he is not Manav, the simple parathawala, but Vikram, the smart CBI officer. How can he, who has to uphold the laws of the country, come out with a child born out of wedlock??

And so we may certainly expect further twists and turns to untie this more than Gordian knot!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let see what's going to happen. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

It may sound contradictory, given my previous comments, but, actually, the current plot is very interesting! Just read along:

1. Obviously, murderess Kulwant Kaur and her 2 silly sons have to go to jail. For at least, that social message must come across!
But how will the author(s) effectuate that?? For Manav, the crucial one to confirm the murder attempt, is stuck: he can't reveal his identity because of his adopted mother...

This part of the story even I am confused about what the makers are trying to do. Kulwant and his sons should get punished but I am not sure how will all this play out.

2. Meher and Sarab love little Karan but, yes, he is not their child. How can the makers solve this entanglement??

Karan is as much Sarab's child as it is Manav aka Vikram's child. Frankly if Manav can be a little more understanding then the best solution can be he accepts Aditi and lives as Karan's fufaji. Manav will have a family a mother a loving wife and he will also be able to see his son grow up. There is no reason to make it this way or that way. They all three can co exist as parents. Of course he needs to clear everything with Aditi but right now he is on a roll and not thinking clearly. But lets see how the makers play it out.

3. Manav wants the child but in the current context he is not Manav, the simple parathawala, but Vikram, the smart CBI officer. How can he, who has to uphold the laws of the country, come out with a child born out of wedlock??
Its just not Vikram whose everything is on the line. It is also Sarab and Meher's reputation. Also if this thing comes out the biggest issue is his identity as Vikram Dewan will be falsified. I mean he is not Vikram Dewan he is Manav. Colonel Deewan made him that. I am not sure if this comes out his identity will Vikram Dewan hold any meaning.

And so we may certainly expect further twists and turns to untie this more than Gordian knot!!