Negligible votes difference in between Rubina and Shardul

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Ab yeh kya nonsense baat bol raha tha Salman Khan?!

Is it possible that Rubina and shardul has negligible vote difference?! Means dono ke same votes the!!!😆

Jab Salman Khan yeh line bol raha tha , as an audience my mother in law asked me shardul  kon se serials mai aya tha and why Salman is saying negligible difference? I was like mummyji Yaha BB and host kitna biased hai yeh dekhna hai to ap forum and twitter par aao 😆

Nalla BB and biased host ka ego rubina ne sach bol kar hurts kiya tha iss baat ki khunnas nikali ja rai hai saaf saaf dikh raha hai😡

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That's why bb and salma does not like to tell rubina popularity.. He is too much he is really on jealous rubina.. Why can't he tell the truth to rubina and other contestants.. Discusting.. 😡

After evicted shardul who  will understand what is actually vote 🤣😆

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

That's why bb and salma does not like to tell rubina popularity.. He is too much he is really on jealous rubina.. Why can't he tell the truth to rubina and other contestants.. Discusting.. 😡

After evicted shardul will understand what is actually vote 🤣😆

Seriously kitna bada ego hota hai yeh channel walo ka😡 meri mother in law Jo sab hindi serials dekhti hai unko yeh bhi nai pata ki shardul konse serials mai aya hai and Salman Khan was comparing his votes with rubina 😆

Iss bar BB apni izzat utarne par Tula hai isiliye TRP nai mil raha😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

When Salman said that, I was like "Muh pe jhuth mat bolo aap Salman!!🤣" Enough of this stupidity. Do you even read the script before saying?? Where did your logic goes??🤪

Shardul can never get high votes in comparison to Rubina. All he got was sympathy votes. 

Rubina is quite popular. Enough said!

I felt bad for Shardul and hopefully his mother recovers soon. ❤️ I like how they sent him off.

But it's not Rubina's fault so why taunt her Unnecessarily.... 

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

When Salman said that, I was like "Muh pe jhuth mat bolo aap Salman!!🤣" Enough if this stupidity. Did you even read the script before saying?? Where did you logic goes??🤪

Shardul can never get high votes in comparison to Rubina. All he got was sympathy votes. 

Rubina is quite popular. Enough said!

I felt bad for Shardul and hopefully his mother recovers soon. ❤️ I like how they sent him off.

But it's not Rubina's fault so why taunt her Unnecessarily.... 

Yeah I wish same about shardul’s mother’s health but definitely that is not Rubina‘s fault so why taunt her unnecessarily.

Sivani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Seriously kitna bada ego hota hai reh channel walo ka😡 meri mother in law Jo sab hindi serials dekhti hai unko yeh bhi nai pata ki shardul konse serials mai aya hai and Salman Khan was comparing just votes with rubina 😆

Iss bar BB apni izzat utarne par Tula hai isiliye TRP nai mil raha😆

I don't understand onething what is actually bb and host plan Who wiil make them  winner..??

I don't know what is reason of that  they are hiding.. Rubina's  popularity . Iam really scared that  if they do samething final also  to make win  jasmine or Eijaz

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

I I don't understand onething what is actually bb and host plan Who wiil make winner..??

I don't know what is reason of that  they are hiding.. Rubina's  popularity . Iam really scared that  if they do samething final also  to make win  jasmine or Eijaz

Eijaz winner , Jasmine runner up , rahul third jo money bag le kar jayege, rubina 4th position. It’s pretty much clear🤢

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Truth can be bitter! 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Ha bitter hai isiliye to Salman Khan ke mooh se truth nikal nai raha hai😆

Truth is not just bitter , truth will hurt Salman’s ego too😆

Sivani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Eijaz winner , Jasmine runner up , rahul third jo money bag le kar jayege, rubina 4th position. It’s pretty much clear🤢

How cam do it??  

How much we (rubina fans) and rubina have been tolerate that host and bb behave respectful everytime with her  .that's why rubina or fans  kept   quite  don't mind whataver they can do  or insult her .but  She should be winner.😉 Rahul runner up😉