vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Am so in live with this jodi ... they have such a amazing chemistry ❤️❤️Will miss them so much 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Niya and Kabir as a jodi, but I don't like what they've done with the characters. I hate what they made Kabir into and how he treated Swara. Niya and her wishy-washiness regarding Randeep, Kabir, and RB made me entirely uninterested in her love life. Kabir used to be a really mature person. He was emotional, but was balanced with practicality. He wouldn't have moved at such a jet-speed relationship with Swara just because Niya rejected him. He would have understood the true meaning of commitment, not this fake nonsense where he thinks you have to stay with a girl, pretend you are in love with her, in some outdated version of chivalry. Swara is a modern woman, she's not going to accuse you of soiling her virtue by sleeping with her but not marrying her.  He should've been truly honest with Swara, she told him to be truthful with her from the start. Niya is a whole mess. Her career progressions and relationship progressions make no sense. Things would never work in her favor like that realistically. Just because she's FL everyone is magically in love with her and continue to be in love with her and she straightaway becomes CEO despite lacking qualifications and experience and being a "business owner" whose business seemed to have vanished in thin air. No wonder it drove Swara crazy, considering Swara is vastly more qualified. Being a good app designer is far different from handling the business side of things... It seems like Kabir-Niya being endgame was decided last minute, otherwise they wouldn't have set such a twisted path to get there. And since the show is ending we won't really get to see much of them as a real couple. 🤔 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I guess this was always the plan, Kabir and nia. I just wish they didn't bring ranbeep rb swara for the and stretched this. Especially swara, poor girl. I am disgusted with Kabir. But I guess like nia is at times quite selfish Kabir is too, and hence they deserve each other.