I wish ...and good bye of sorts

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish the show has a proper ending

Even though I try very hard ...I am unable to generate interest in watching whatever they are trying to show

The whole Nia and her love life is very confusing ...

Nia loves Kabir..Nia doesn't love Kabir...Kabir loves Nia...Kabir loves Swara...RB loves Nia , Nia loves whom ? 

The whole thing has become some sort of complicated web ...Kabir loves Nia , Nia loves Kabir but both are trying to change the city of their residence ..why ?  And then they insert Guneet and Amber as some sort of comic relief ...

Well anyways...I will come back and watch the last episode ...hoping for a decent and smart ending ...but before that ...I would like to say that I loved this forum...and of course this show

Loved the concept ...loved that the DJs managed to show relatable people ...managed to show a father daughter relationship with such finess ..managed to show a mature romance with dignity , a show with sensibilities ...a show with modern outlook ..I loved that Nia was a career person ( that went for toss in between but still).... I loved Nia's toli of friends ..the 4 chipmunks who got up to all sorts just for each other 

I have loved the portrayal of Amber Sharma and Guneet Sikka by both actors ..they were natural...anyone else in Amber Sharma roles and he would be hated but Varun brought vulnerability to the character ...Sweta was outstanding as Guneet ...

And the subtle comedy of the show...the friendship between Hakim and Amber ...Nia and Kajal...this show brought back memories of times when we could watch tv with family without feeling embarrassed or unhappy ..it was magic sometimes 

No drama please ...was the theme...very few moments of drama in the show...just flow of life...no masala..no dhoom tanas or plotting ...

It was a very simple concept ..but they dealt it with elegance ...a story brought to life with amazing attention to details and let me say they the production house handled the covid situation far better than any other show on tv most of whom decided to just forget the pandemic and let the story go on without hiccups 

I can write essays on the show ...most of it would be sappy and stupid so let it be...

I have loved this show also because of the forum...we are mostly a cheerful lot...and loling about in the life and we all appreciated this slice of life story ....

I wish to thank all of you for reading and commenting on my madcap updates ( for want of a better word) I hope we all can congregate somewhere else or meet at some point again in some forum of a sensible ...simple show again ..It was a pleasure being part of this forum ..I met some old friends again on this forum which gives me hopes that like minded people do end up meeting again and again 

Au Revoir my friends ...let's keep our fingers crossed for meeting again and let's wish the cast , the crew and the production house best wishes for better and bigger shows in future 

I have been very happy knowing Guneet Sikka , Nia Sharma and last but not the least Amber Sharma ..and I hope all three of them get the ending they deserve ...closure is important ...and I wish for just that at the end 

Good bye 

.God be with you

And Best wishes for Diwali...New year and futures for everyone