Manorama was ahead of her time! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Years ago, there was a discussion about the characters based on the mentioned book.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3039361

The crooner threads are absolute gold! For those of us who came late to this world, when you go over the threads, you wish you could've been around thenπŸ˜†

DuskyDaisy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

@Stuti and @ EC,  When I first noticed that book, it took me a while to figure out the name.  In my re-watching  saga, I found it everywhere.  

Cheers.....

hmm thats a very nice observation. I have watched the show several times but still I never noticed the book or its name. I however started recognizing repeated extras. The person shown as a driver  would again be shown as something else. πŸ˜†

DuskyDaisy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haha little did we know our world will come to this. sigh! I hope end of all this is near and soon we can live our life without fear! Thanks for the nice laugh!πŸ˜ƒ 

ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DuskyDaisy

Haha little did we know our world will come to this. sigh! I hope end of all this is near and soon we can live our life without fear! Thanks for the nice laugh!πŸ˜ƒ 

Haha I'm glad it made you laugh! πŸ˜³ Same here, praying for a fear free world β€οΈ