Mayura, hats off my girl!

Isha_201 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! 

I used to visit this forum when the show started and now after a long long time, I am here. 

I recently binged the episodes and well, I am happy with my decision. 

Earlier, I liked Omkar and I wanted him nd Mayura but after Piyush's entry my mind was shouting, " No No Mayura, don't fall for him. "

Omkar is toxic as well as abusive. Sure he has some OCD with beautiful things but that doesn't justifies his action. 

The mental trauma he gave to Mayura is just not justified. And man, he has guts to go and get Mayura's V - CARD test and he accepts hi also. And he isn't guilty about it. 

Man, you have some serious issues. 

The worst thing he could do was to harm her but MayuraπŸ‘

A big round of applause to her. 

Her strength is amazing and the actress acting Mayura nailed it. 

I am so impressed by her. 

Do tell me your reviews also... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't seen the episodes in last two weeks but that episode in which she exposes his obsession towards her beauty, trying to get proof of her chastity, was marvellous. The way she was ready fight him for her self respect, kudos to the actress and the way this role has been written.

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mayura is strongest women character of Saurabh Tiwari show ... good to see show is now focused on strong Mayura vs Omkar rather than on the romantic part .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for this thread TM πŸ€—

For this post n for the positivity πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

I want Mayura to be an example all people who suffer domestic violence .. how to fight their way out of it n book the culprits .

Isha_201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Mayura is strongest women character of Saurabh Tiwari show ... good to see show is now focused on strong Mayura vs Omkar rather than on the romantic part .

Agree with you. Bt again they ruined it. 

Omkar is a sadist for me. He enjoys seeing Mayura in pain and it is getting depressing. 

Isha_201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for this thread TM πŸ€—

For this post n for the positivity πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

I want Mayura to be an example all people who suffer domestic violence .. how to fight their way out of it n book the culprits .

Even I want the same but with today's episode I am a bit disappointed but still will watch the show. 

Mayura being hero of her life, that's what I wanna see.