she is falling for him

intense passionate dance

of cos Geet is scared seeing this side of Maan

update soon 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

poor guy has been doing everything according to her wants....she does not seem to understand what she is doing tohim...that he has fallen for her and wants her whole self, not the scraps she is throwing at him....

she too has started having some kind of feelings, like possessiveness jealousy and admiration for this man....does not why...she does notlike other girls going to him,, but admires the way he does not use other people and is now confused by his passion the intensity of it...

welcome geet, you will now start feelkng what maan has been feeling all this while

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet is jealous to see other girls admiring her husband but she proud of him that he don't try to made her feel jealous like other men's includ dev he is different from every men 

Geet is melting in his power of love and passion she surprised with his this new avatar 

Maan is too feel different in this shaadi environment hope geet think what her heart want  

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update n maan is happily become her assistant to make her ready n he managed himself with little difficult n every girls eyes on maan only n this makes geet jealous n love their dance n thnxx for pm me

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 65 

Yeah !!! ...., geet has started to develop feelings for maan . 🥳

Glad that she was bitten by the jealousy bug 

But funny how she is allowed to have a boyfriend but maan is off limits to all girls ..... hmmm double standards 😆

I like that she is starting to admire masn’s good traits & even comparing him to dev 

Wake up geet & smell the coffee b/c maan is a gem & she is lucky to have him 

Thank you 

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika.Nair

Looks like maan’s magic has started to work 😉

I second this!

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fabulous!
Both of the last updates!

If Maan wants Geet all for himself and is going to all lengths to show it to her, its only fair on her part to understand the depth of his love!

Which Maan is caringly, yet passionately exhibiting!

Khair, jhootha hi sahi, hai toh Geet Maan ki biwi naa?  😃

So he has found love in her pair of eyes, duniyaa ki kaunsi sadi mein jeene waale aisa pyaar kabhi paate bhi?

If not now, then when?

Hope Geet realises the hidden meaning of all this! 😳😊

Cheers!

Update soon.. and thanks for the PM. 👍🏼

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part – 66

Maan gets out of his trance…

He sees Geet running…

Maan chases her as she goes upstairs…. Geet enters a room and Maan is right behind her when her mobile rings…

It is with Maan, she gave it to him as she couldn’t carry it while she started to dance with him… he himself took it from her…

Maan takes it out and it’s Dev… the picture of Dev with Geet flashes on the screen… Maan throws it to her and leaves the place without even turning back…

Geet cuts the call as she is in no mood to talk to Dev…

Geet runs to find Maan only to find him taking the car and vanishing in the darkness of the night leaving her alone and scared…

Geet stands there for a while not able to understand what just happened and what is wrong with Maan suddenly…

That was a weak moment when Maan’s hidden feelings got exposed…

Maan knows that this girl has turned him crazy at last…

Maan doesn’t know what happened to him and how he got carried away by the situation…

He remembers very well that he just pulled her to the dance floor just to keep the girls away…

Then the moment he looked into her intoxicating eyes, something magical happened and it unleashed the devil inside him…

Maan let his desire take charge for a few minutes… when he realized what he has done he ran after her as he was worried about hurting her… she clearly said that she loves someone else, the how could he lose his senses and do something stupid like that?

That too in front of everyone… but for them they are a couple already… the only one who is affected is Geet….

Maan should stay away from her… it’s unfair for her to endure all this…

Maan goes back to the house and waits for Geet to come… he knows he shouldn’t have left her alone … but he had no other choice… he just can’t face her questioning eyes… even before the phone rang, Maan had reached and got hold of Geet’s hands…

As she turned back and looked directly into his eyes for answers, he could see that she is frightened of him… he can’t forgive himself for that…

He can’t make eye contact with her for he had no answers for his behaviour…

He himself didn’t expect it… he was confident that he has suppressed his feelings and burried them deep down the heart but they surfaced without his knowledge…

Its all thanks to dadima’s tricks… she has succeeded in her second mission too….

Dadi has torn apart his mask and exposed his true self… now Geet also has got a glimpse of his mind…

Geet comes back with Aswin and Rohini…

She is scared to enter the room… she waits for a while when Aswin comes with the water bottle…

Aswin: why are you waiting here? Has Maan slept already?

Aswin knocks the door… : Maan, open the door

Maan comes and opens the door… he makes way for Geet to enter….

Aswin: why did you leave without informing?

Maan: I had a severe headache uncle

Aswin: are you ok? Do you need something?

Maan: I’m ok, I just want hot water

Aswin: let me get you

Maan: no problem uncle, I will come and get

Maan leaves with Aswin so that Geet can go to sleep without any problem…

Aswin and Maan go to the kitchen and Maan himself heats the water and gets it…

Maan: good night uncle

Maan goes slowly and carefully opens the door…

Geet pretends to be asleep when Maan goes and lies on the couch….

Next morning Maan is fast asleep and he excuses from attending the functions due to the headache….

Geet goes with them…

Maan wants to clear things before it turns ugly and he loses Geet’s trust as her boss…

Maan gets ready to face the problem instead of running away from it… he goes to the function and finds Geet…

Geet is surprised… he takes her upstairs and now Geet is truly scared…. What does he want?

Maan locks the door and Geet is about to scream while he stops her by closing her mouth with his hands…

Maan: don’t shout Geet, there’s nothing to worry

Maan takes off his hands…

Geet: what do you want?

Geet demands an answer and is not letting him run away this time…

She moves forward looking into his eyes…

Maan suddenly springs back…

Maan: just stay away from me Geet

Geet is not convinced with the answer….

She keeps moving forward…

Geet: why? What is the matter with you?

Maan keeps moving back until there is no where to go…

Maan: you don’t understand Geet, just stay away from me

Geet: I want to know why?

Maan steps forward and holds her tight…

Maan looks into her eyes… he is really pissed off… he is angry with himself…

Maan: you want to know why?

Geet goes speechless… she is scared of his anger…

Maan: because I make a fool of myself whenever you are anywhere near me, because you turn me crazy Geet, Maan Singh Khurana feels weak when he is with you, I’m scared of you Geet, yes, Maan Singh Khurana is scared of losing to a stupid girl

Geet doesn’t understand a word but she clearly sees that he is hurt… she doesn’t want to hurt him… she steps back and leaves without saying a word…