Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

abb geet ne maan ko aur ek shock di.............bechara maan...........kya hoga inn dono ka pata nehi.............

nice update..........

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part – 57

The story doesn’t end there as Maan has been thinking all these years….

That’s what Maan knows….

It has another twist to it… which only Geet knows!!!…

No, it’s not her made up story…

Geet is ready to complete the story for she only knows the ending….

Geet: kya hua? Shock lag gayi? Koi sachayi ko zyada din chupa nahi saktha, samjhe aap?

Maan: iss mein chupane wali kya baat hai Geet?

Geet: kya baat hai? Sharam nahi aathi mere samne aaise baat karthe hue?

Maan: what’s wrong that I hired someone to act as a mangetar? You have hired me for free to be your acting husband for a year without even caring to inform me at least after the wedding, you have no rights to question me like this

Geet: ye choti baat hai, aaise koi ek masoom ladhki ki zindagi barbad karna chatha hai kya?

Maan: tum kya bakwaas baatein kar rahi ho?

Geet: mein puri baat jaanthi hoon

Maan: aaise kya baat hai?

Geet: mujhe kehne se koi sharam nahi hai, sharam toh aapko hona chahiye

Geet continues the story….

Maan listens to it not knowing what to expect from this girl..

The actual story….

Sameera had invited the people from her building for her engagement and she was insulted by Maan in front of them…

So in order to save her face Sameera told her building people that Maan was only trying to shut her mouth by giving her money for she has found out about his secret…

She told everyone that Maan is sexually inactive and that he is incapable of fulfilling his duties to his wife as a man…

Geet’s jijaji’s close friend, Jitender happened to be living in Sameera’s building that time and when her jija showed him Maan’s photo he immediately recognised Maan and told him the whole story…

Now Geet’s version of it….

Geet tells about the past….

Geet’s sister Pari called Geet to tell this huge truth about Maan to her…

Geet: halo didi

Pari: Geet, tum ye shadi nahi kar sakti toh nahi kar sakti, tum meri baat ko samajhthi kyun nahi ho?

Geet: tum kabse team badli? Mein kab iss shadi karne ke liye taras rahi thi?

Pari: Geet, mazak chodo, ye bahut serious baat hai

Geet: aaisa kya ho gaya?

Pari: lagtha hai woh kabar sach hi hai

Geet: kya kabar didi? Aajkal toh tum roz kuch na kuch nayi kabar dethi hi rehthi ho

Pari: tumme mein kaise samjaoon?

Geet: tum chinta mat kar, waise bhi mein Dev ke alawa kisi se bhi shadi nahi karnewale hoon

Pari: tum kissi se bhi shadi karlo, par isse nahi

Geet gets curious then…

Geet: tum seedhe seedhe baat karna didi, pehle hi tummare batein ko sirf jijaji samjh sakte hai, aur jijaji ke batein kissi ko bhi samjh mein nahi aathi hai, bagwaan ne kya jodi banaya hai

That’s true, Geet’s jijaji tried to warn his in-laws but no one understood what he was trying to say and ignored him as usual….

Pari: rukh ek minute

Pari thinks seriously and comes up with a solution…

Pari: meine kaha tha na uss Maan ko koi bahut badhi kami hai

Geet: tum aakir kya kehna chahte ho? Maan mard nahi hai?

Geet laughs out loud.. why is a man’s sexual ability taken as the measurement for his manliness?

Pari: wahi, patha nahi tu kuch samajh ke baat kar rahi ya nahi?

Geet continues to laugh…. These people and their thinking… A boy and a girl are ready for marriage as soon as they become sexually active according to them…. No one cares about their abilities to raise a child after giving birth to one…

Geet: ye toh bahut bada mazak hai, waise tumme kaise patha?

Geet teases her sister…

Pari: jijaji ne bola, Jitendarji ne unhe bathaya hai

Geet becomes serious, Jitender is a close friend of her jiju and a pretty level headed guy to be spreading rumors… there must be some truth behind what he said… he won’t be lying unnecessarily…

Geet: tum teek keh rahi na?

Pari: tumme bhi patha hai ki Jitender kuch saal Delhi mein rehte the

Geet gets what her sister is trying to say….

Then Geet told about it to Dev and he made Geet’s one year wedding plan with that guy who would never become a threat to Dev….

Geet finishes telling Maan about her side of the story…

Maan goes speechless…

Geet thinks that he is feeling embarrassed that she knows everything about him….

Geet doesn’t like to see him like that, he is always the MSK, no matter what…

Geet has huge respect for him for he has always treated her equal and is much much better compared to the other so called “mard”… he is the actual “mard” according to her…

Geet: I am not interested in these stories, you will always be my boyfriend, I regard your friendship as the best thing that I got from this fake marriage, I don’t know about you, but I can never give up this friendship for anyone, even after one year, I want this to last forever

Geet goes and gives him a warm hug…. Then she leaves not knowing what effect she has on her poor friend Maan…

Though that rumor has been circulating for a few days it never came to Maan’s notice as no one dared to ask Maan about such a matter….

Moreover it’s been more than two years and Maan totally forgot about Sameera…

He never knew that his stupidity would come back and find him like this one day… that too through none other than Geet…

It takes a while for Maan to understand what Geet imagined about him when she agreed to marry him….

His head starts spinning… he has just lost his ability to think or understand anything at all…

He is not in a stable state of mind….

Maan leaves without saying a word… what would he say?

How could he prove that it’s just a rumour?… that it’s a big lie…

Why would he even bother about telling the truth to Geet who loves someone else?

Geet believes that he is running away from the truth as he must be shocked that Geet already knows all his secrets…

What has Maan been thinking about Geet and what the reality turned out to be?

Whom should Maan blame for all this?

It’s not fair to blame Geet totally…. She might be responsible for a part of his hurt…. For it was her idea only to marry Maan for whatever reason it maybe….

She didn’t tell him that she loved him…

Maan was tricked into the story of her love for him…

She never showed any interests in him….

He himself assumed things and lost his heart, which in no way her fault at all…

Maan is happy that at least now he got to know the truth…

Now he knows that Geet has no romantic interest in him, neither there is any hope of it later for she already has a boyfriend….

So what? Maan can’t be upset with her for breaking his heart? He can get angry for dragging him into this unnecessary mess for her own benefit, acting pathetically selfish… isn’t that a grave mistake?

What about Maan not having the basic courtesy to meet the girl, who was about to marry him, directly as her rightful groom and know about her willingness to marry him….

It’s not the age of the swayamvar, Geet didn’t garland him and chose him…

Just like his family tricked him, Geet’s family forced her to take this drastic step…

The irony is that, both the ways only Maan is left hurt…

They say that whatever happens and whoever errs, only a girl’s life is ruined in the end….

But here it’s just the opposite…

Maan’s life is ruined due to someone else’s mistake…

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey!
Again you tagged me?

Couldn't help but notice!

Part - 57 - My Takeaways

Awesome storyline, so Geet and Maan have their own versions!

Had to be!

Well, if Geet wanted to wed Dev, then why not refuse her family and Maan's alliance right at the beggining?

I think there is more to this than what meets the eye!
Need more of Maan's thought process here.. so write more of Maan's character here!

Well, if Maan thinks him loving her was a huge error, then he is wrong, as Geet loved his companionship!

But does that mean that Geet has forgotten Dev just like Maan has forgotten Sameera in the last two years of being with Geet, as her acting husband or spouse?

More clarity required here.. something is going through mis-understandings between Maan and Geet..!

Do update soon!

I'll be waiting!

Cheers!

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Feel for Maan really his life is in a mess as his family forced him to marry Geet. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great

maan is shock listening what geet think of him n how his past mistake come as bang in his present 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

Part 57

what a twist

I knew there was more than to the story

feeling for Maan

thanks to Sameera there is a rumor going around him

Maan is shocked and hurt

sad what has become of his life

well what will he do now?

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unbelievable 

seriously what rumors have been spreading about maan. Poor guy. In total shock he should have squashed sameera that time itself. Her and her rumors. Crazy person

Now geet thinks that.  But she does not care about that.  She respects maan and likes his friendship. And she claims that she wants to continue. 

She has no idea what she has made maan into now 

totally feel for him. He can’t blame her too. She does not love him. He loves her what can be done about that. This thing does not bother him. But thinking he hurt sameera seriously 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

So finally maan get to know about that secret whom geet always mention 

Now he can understand where ths rumors started off course no one have courage to tell him about it 

But now he thinking its his fault more than geet his one lie and  love of his life geet going away after some period geet not have any romantic emotions fr him she's behind dev maan hurt and sad bit how will he clear geet mu 

she thinking wrong about maan seeing him speechless 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 57 

Interesting Update 

Geet now tells Maan everything about his past 

but its all lies as Sameera lied to everyone and worst Maan

had no clue 

so Geet still assuming that now Maan is embarrassed and running away 

why can not the two just speak clearly 

Maan sure can with hold  his truth but it will be great to let Geet know the truth 

I feel so bad for him all the time 

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Maan is speechless geet thinking about him

Thanks for pm

Watting for update