ROSID FF : MAFIA KING AND QUEEN 🤴🏻👸🏻

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER-1 

A 60 year old man is seen rushing his car towards the airport.. how can he not ?! It’s his daughter coming from Dubai that too after 18 years she is coming to India . 

After reaching there , he sees his lovely daughter standing outside with her luggage’s .... he goes near her . Seeing him her frown turned into a smile ..she excitedly moved towards him , later she remembered that she is angry..  her father Jamnalal was late for 30mins and top of that her flight reached early . She glares at him . Sensing his daughter’s anger ... 

Jamnalal : arrey roli beta woh mein .. 

Roli : got stuck in traffic ?!

Jamnalal : haan .. wait .. how you know ?!

Roli : in most of the movies .. this is the lamest excuse told for coming late 

Jamnalal somehow convinces her and brings her smile back ... they both head back to DIWEDI MANSION..... 

leaving all her luggage’s she rushes inside to see her mother Meena and bua Rajjo .. 

and she hugs them .. she used to miss them a lot when she was in Dubai . Later she notices her whole house was decorated beautifully.. 

Roli : papa , maa why is our house decorated so beautifully ?! Wait is it for welcoming me ?!!

Jamnalal : nahi beta , it is decorated for your wedding .. 

Roli : accha wedding ?!  Wait what ?! Shaadi ???!!!!

Jamnalal : haan .. beta tomorrow is your wedding ..

She gets the first shock of her life .

she turns and sees her maa and bua’s face turning pale while her father is happy ..

Roli : papa ?!

Jamnalal : before you start your EBM ; I have to say to you something.. come .. 

He sits in the sofa and asks her to sit in the sofa ..

Jamnalal : beta , woh ...

he hesitates to begin .. just thinking how will she react to it ..

Roli keenly looks at him as she have never seen her father thinking this much to tell her anything ..

Jamnalal takes a deep breath..

Jamnalal: roli ..we are not ordinary people like you think .. I am a MAFIA LEADER.. and you belong to a Mafia family 

Roli got the second shock of her life ..

Roli couldn’t believe what she heard just now .. 

Roli : You ?! Running a criminal organisation ?! Doing illegals transactions and works .. (she laughs ) you are joking right ?!

Jamnalal ( with a stern voice ) : no I am not .

Hearing her father’s tone she understood that he is not joking ...she turns and sees her mother and bua bending their heads down ...

She couldn’t believe that her father whom she considers as a superman is a mafia leader .

Jamnalal : you must have known Rajendra Bhardwaj ?! ( roli thinks )You might have not remember now .. he is also a mafia leader and we are rivals now .. This rival is going on from past 18 years .. 

Roli : that’s why you Sent me abroad and never allowed me to come here  ?! 

Jamnalal nods his head and says her not to interrupt him 

Jamnalal: so we have decided to end this rivalry by getting you and his only son Siddhant Bhardwaj married . 

He looks on her reaction 

Roli : so like me even he doesn’t know about his family being a mafia one right 

Jamnalal: no, he knows everything.. moreover he is the second mafia leader after Rajendra in their family .. 

Third shock to roli .. 

Roli : so he is also a mafia king ?!!! 

Jamnalal: haan ..and 

Roli : enough  !! I have no strength to bear more shocks today .. this much is sufficient for today .. 

Jamnalal : ok then .. Meena take her to the room .. let her take some rest .. 

She goes to her room and lays down in her bed closing her eyes and thinks about the three shocks she got today .. her world turned upside down ...she never imagined that she will be a part of a mafia even in her rarest dreams ....the thought that she was enjoying and living her life in the money which her father had earned through illegal ways , moreover the number of lives that were ruined because of her father and family .. she couldn’t control her tears which were welled up in her eyes .. her whole identity changed within these 2 hours .. from a daughter of well established business man she turned into a mafia king’s daughter... now about her marriage .. she doesn’t want to marry any mafia leader ..from her mother’s and bua’s reaction .. she understood that they are not interested in this wedding .. but she doesn’t want to take any help or advice from them .. because they also hid the truth from her .... instead of taking anyone’s help .. she decides to talk to siddhant directly to stop the wedding .. 

The same day evening , Siddhant with his parents and mataji came to their house .. with so many bodyguards..

Jamnalal ordered Meena to bring roli down .. 

Without any interest she came down in a simple salwar .. and greeted everyone.. 

Rajendra talks with jamnalal . The thought that they were also a mafia family made roli very uncomfortable to talk with them . Their talk was a very formal one .. it was not even like how a talk takes place in wedding .

she sees Siddhant sitting very calmly with a neutral expression and his mother and mataji’s face plastered with a fake smile ..

With their overall conversation .. she understood that Siddhant accepted to marry her only to finish their rivalry. And except the two mafia leaders - jamnalal And Rajendra no one else were interested in the marriage ...

Siddhant and his family were about to leave ..roli tries to call siddhant and talk to him for a minute .. but the very thought of him being the second mafia leader created a lump in her throat .. she gulped it and took a deep breath and called him .. 

he turned back hearing her voice .. 

Roli ( stammering) : I want to talk to you ..

Jamnalal guesses what she wants to talk about .. so he interferes and somehow manages to send them all . 

He turns to roli and stares at her .. 

he warns her not to disobey his orders .. otherwise she will have to face his wrath ..

But roli is roli .. she was firm in her own decision. Moreover now she is a Mafia leader’s daughter .. same blood right ...She consoled herself that still 16hrs are there for her to stop her wedding .... but fate had other plans ... she didn’t even get any chance to meet sid to talk and finally she gave up ..No other choice was there for her to escape than marrying him ....

They got married and she became roli Siddhant Bhardwaj !!

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff ... that's so interesting...so Roli doesn't knows that she's from Mafia family and her marriage also happened only just to end the rivalry that's not good...and something is fishy in Sid's reaction what's that... update next soon...

And congratulations for this too.. don't worry it's not too short .. medium only ..but want long update soon..

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeay!!!!🥳

I'm surprised to see them married in the 1st chapter itself. I thought you'll give Roli seeking chances to meet Sid😆

Still it's fine. Now we'll get RoSid scenes as a couple

I'm super excited for this story

Give next update soon. 

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the rosid scenc eagerly waiting for the next update 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting concept... First chapter itself they married... Is sid loves roli that why he married her because no one interested in this marriage except Sid or Sid is not interested in mafia that why he wanted to end this rivalry...  Eagerly waiting for next update... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rosid married wow update soon

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

Very interesting concept first chappy and I am not able to wait for updates your all new works are fabulous 😘😘😘eagerly waiting for next  by the way I love possessive sid😁😁😉😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So much for her to process in one day. Now she is married too.

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER-2

After all the wedding rituals ... roli was sent off to her sasural .. 

when she entered her sasural along with Siddhant .. Sujatha and mataji took their arathi and asked them to come in ... 

But their faces had no tinge of happiness ..... 

As soon as the post wedding ceremonies were over ... ..Rajendra told one of the servant to direct roli towards Siddhant’s room ..

Obeying his orders .. two servants directed roli to room and left ..

When she opened the door .. she was shocked seeing it beautifully decorated with scented candles and flowers .. her heart started beating rapidly ....

Roli’s mindvoice : arrey what should I do now ?! God , in what kind of situation you have put me in ?! 

She sits in the bed wondering about Siddhant ... she sees Siddhant’s photo hanging in the wall .. she goes near the photo frame ..

Roli : hmm .... you look like such a innocent person ..no one will ever believe even if you say that you are a mafia king ... my fate.. now I am stuck with you ..argh !! 

That time Siddhant enters his room and finds roli talking to his photo ..

Siddhant adjusts his throat making her realise his presence .. 

She turns facing him .. 

Roli thinks to tell him about her disagreement on this marriage..

Roli : Sidd..

Siddhant (with a stern voice ) : Look I am neither interested in this marriage nor you .. i accepted this marriage just to end this rivalry between my family and yours .. so better be away from me ..and don’t even try to claim any rights of being my wife .. remember you are just a daughter in-law in this house .. understand..

Without waiting for her reply .. he goes to changing room to change his outfit....

Roli : kadoos !! talking as if I am interested in him and this marriage .... what does he think of himself ?! A big mafia ?! .. wait .. he is one right .. arrey roli .. tumhare zindagi toh sathyanaash hog gayi ..wait let him come out .. I will say to him that I am not interested in this marriage too ..

Siddhant comes out in a black outfit.... 

When roli was about to call his name .. Siddhant opens his drawer and takes a pistol . He loads it with bullets and keeps it in his pocket .. seeing the pistol roli was rooted to the spot ....he calls someone in the phone and says that today is that Sharma’s last day in this world ..... after disconnecting the call ..he turns back and sees roli who was trembling in fear seeing his mafia avatar .... 

Siddhant: you want to say something?!

Roli nods her head negatively.. 

Siddhant leaves the room ....

As soon as he left ,Roli takes a deep breath and cools herself down .. 

She goes near his photo ..

Roli : look I am a very brave person ok .. but ..I ..leave it .. listen carefully mr.mafia king ...don’t even ..mmm....wait ..let me tell you directly.. 

Siddhant: if you want to tell directly then tell it to me ..not to my photo ..because I don’t have any habit of talking to photo’s like you ...

Roli got shocked hearing his voice ..

Roli: aap ?! Whenn...did you come ?! 

Siddhant: Actually i forgot my phone .. that’s why I came to take it ..

Roli : before coming .. won’t you knock the door ?! 

Siddhant : hello madam , this is my room if you don’t remember..

Roli rolls her eyes ....

Siddhant : leave that ..now tell what you want to tell ?! 

Roli : nothing 

Siddhant: why ?! Afraid to tell me directly  ?!

Roli : hello I am very much brave ok 

Siddhant ( sarcastically ) : yeah yeah , you are very brave .. I saw that a while ago ..

Roli frowns at him ..

Siddhant : if done with your antics ..tell me 

what you wanted to say ..

Roli : ok ...woh ..I am not interested in this marriage.. 

Siddhant: too late .. you are saying this after the marriage ?! 

Roli : arrey yesterday itself I was about to say that to you but papa ..nahi the mafia leader changed the topic and send you people away .. then today morning ..from one your servants I took your number .. but you didn’t attend the call .. even I thought to run away from my house yesterday night ...but papa had strengthened the security yesterday.... then in the mandap also I tried to talk but you ignored ....and the highlight is that I called the police to stop the wedding and even informed that you and my father are mafia gang leaders ..the police also came .. instead of stopping the wedding and arresting you all .. they blessed us and went ..

Siddhant: for your information all the police are in our pockets ..moreover they are also tired of this rivalry .. that’s why they made sure that this wedding happens smoothly without any interruptions.......whatever .. now no use of talking about it .. 

Roli : I know ... Waise I can’t live with a stranger like this ... so can we be friends ?! 

Siddhant : Friends ?! friendship is built on two things — respect and trust .. I lost the respect on your family when your leader that is your father betrayed us and second trust ....  For your kind information you are our rival’s daughter .. so how can I trust you ?! ..Waise you said ..you can’t live with a stranger right ...so just let us be roommates .. ok ..

Roli : I don’t want such a kadoos roommate.. 

Siddhant : you have no other choice either..  Anyway I have work now .. 

Hearing the word ‘work ‘ Roli remembers what he was talking to someone on the phone “Today is that Sharma’s last day in this world “ 

Roli : wait .. are you going to kill some Sharma ?! 

Siddhant : how do you know ?! 

Roli : woh .. woh .. if you had forgotten.. I am a mafia leader’s daughter .. so ultimately I am a mafia king .. I mean queen ...     ( in low voice ) my fate ..

Siddhant : Accha.. you mafia queen ?!! Nice joke ..I will laugh later ..

Roli : arrey I am not cracking joke ok 

Siddhant : ok then tell me about Mafia .

Siddhant folds his arms and waits for her to answer ..

Roli : Mafia ..is a criminal organization .. where you do illegal dealings , run racket and so on .. illegal things to earn money And about Mafia leaders .. they don’t even know the meaning of forgiveness, and mercy ?! That word is not even their in their dictionaries ... they are ruthless and heartless .... killing people is like killing ants for them .. and haan they are very tough and strict to deal with ..

Siddhant : looks like you have a great knowledge about mafia . Good ... you missed one thing mafia leaders have very sharp memory too .. I very well know that you overheard me talking over the phone and about mafia .. looks like you have researched a lot about it after your father had said about your family truth yesterday ..

Roli gets shocked hearing that .. 

Roli : how do you know that ?! 

Siddhant : that’s the power of mafia ..we know what is happening around ..each and every detail is in our fingertips.... now stopping wasting my time .. move .. 

Roli : nahi .. I won’t allow you to harm someone.. 

Siddhant: for your kind information.. my button men already caught him .. and he is just waiting to see his death.. that is me 

Roli : button men ?! 

Siddhant : you said that you are a mafia queen .. but doesn’t know what is button man .. very bad .. go and check it in the dictionary of mafia world .

Roli opens her phone and googles it ...

“button or becoming a button man: a mafiahit man; or someone who has become a made man“ ( google said it )

Roli : it is as simple as henchmen .. why are they complicating it ?! 

Hearing no response from Siddhant .. she looks around and finds him gone .. 

yeah by the time she was googling .. Siddhant left .. why not his time is very precious to be wasted talking lamely to roli .. 

Roli : Arghh !!

———————————————————

A black rolls Royce halts infront of Sharma’s Residence .. which was followed by three other cars ..

Siddhant in his mafia attire gets down from his car with a swag and attitude ...

He walked into the house followed by his men and saw Mr.Sharma being tied up in the chair .. by his men.  

Siddhant : hello mr.Sharma 

Mr.Sharma : who are you people ?!why are you doing this ?!

Siddhant: I am your death ..( he smirks evilly )

Layers of Sweat formed in Sharma’s forehead hearing that ... 

Mr.Sharma : what ?! 

Siddhant : haan .. And i am here to send you off to the hell .. bye bye 

He takes pistol .. seeing the pistol Sharma’s eyes went wide .. before he could plead . Siddhant triggered the bullet right into his forehead . 

Siddhant: I don’t like to talk and waste time  .. 

He smirks ..seeing mr.sharma lying lifeless in the ground .. it gave him a good satisfaction..

———————————————————

The other side , a man in his late 40s was outbursting his frustration by breaking all the things in the house and turned it look like some tsunami hit his home ..... 

The man to himself  : All my 18years of hard work went in vain ... ahhhhhhhh !!!! I can’t accept it .. Bhardwaj family and Diwedi family cannot be one again .... think think something .. you can’t allow it to happen again .. there should be only one Mafia king and that has to be only me ....... think harder .. think ... haan .. if I kill that Jamnalal’s daughter .. then he will automatically suspect the Bhardwaj family  .. and I can easily turn the tables by telling that Bhardwaj family killed Roli for their revenge against diwedi family .. yes .. this would be the best way to make them rivals once again.......  

until I am there .. I won’t allow this rivalry to end ..... ( he smirks evilly ) 

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh Roli you are not of Mafia type ... it's funny to see her using Google to know about Mafia ... Roli trying to talk to his photo was nice.... Siddhant is the perfect to be called as Mafia King... I loved his characterization... now who is this villain..seems as if he was the one who's responsible for rivalry between Bharadwaj's and Diwedi... waiting to know how Sid is gonna deal with it and save Roli ... eagerly waiting for next...