Posted: 3 years ago

I am really eager to watch the bond between Ashwini and Sai. I think Ashwini was the "Sai" to Ninad's "Virat" and Bhavani's "Pakhi" years ago. She'll understand and empathise with Sai because she has been in the situation where her husband is in love with the vahini.

She'll also be the mother Sai never had. Ashwini is going to be super supportive of Sai and her dreams and I can't wait to watch this duo. They are both so feisty and awesome!!!

Nobody can EVER replace Aaba's place in Sai's life but maybe she'll gain a mother?

what??? ninad and bhavani ka affair??? 😲 iska kab bta chala. 🤓history repeating? 🤡 i hope ashwani jo bhavani ke niche dabi rehti hai, sai ke saath aisa na kare pakhi. It should be vice-versa. 😛

Also, ashwini will accept sai as daughter not just DIL. ❤️

Agree... I am looking forward to see Ashwini and Sai's bond and also Devyani and Sai's bond too...

Oh yes! I'm so excited to watch these two!

They'll be each other's support! Sometimes, only a mother can understand what a daughter is going through. Likewise, only a daughter can understand what a mother is going through. 

Im so sure these two are gonna be aai-beti in true sense and be each other's support 😳

My heart pained for Ashwini today...

Even when she was taunting them, there was something so tragic in her expressions😒

Can’t wait to see Ashavini n sai bonding and supporting each other 

I’m looking forward to Ashwini and Sai’s bonding as well. Ashwini will help her heal and be the mom she never had. 

I too.want to see Ashwini and Sai bond.

I said long back that when SaiRat come married she is told to first take blessings from MMK but she will say no one is above a mother and takes Aahwini's. blessings. 

I don't think there will be any SaaS bahu drama between them.

But on the other hand I also fear that if she will be anti Sai seeing her rude behaviour with Virat cause je is her son and sje doea not know tje back atory but then I guess SaiRat personal behaviour will be confined to their bedroom only in front of all they will be happily married couple. 

I said this also.long back that Sai calls her kaki the first time but Ashwini says I am your aai like I am Virat's aai. 

She will be on Sai's side cause she also knows about Pakhi Virat past She might even tell Virat to do right by Sai.

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

I too.want to see Ashwini and Sai bond.

I said long back that when SaiRat come married she is told to first take blessings from MMK but she will say no one is above a mother and takes Aahwini's. blessings. 

I don't think there will be any SaaS bahu drama between them.

But on the other hand I also fear that if she will be anti Sai seeing her rude behaviour with Virat cause je is her son and sje doea not know tje back atory but then I guess SaiRat personal behaviour will be confined to their bedroom only in front of all they will be happily married couple. 

I said this also.long back that Sai calls her kaki the first time but Ashwini says I am your aai like I am Virat's aai. 

She will be on Sai's side cause she also knows about Pakhi Virat past She might even tell Virat to do right by Sai.

No although Sai keeps repeatedly mentioning that her marriage is just a deal Ashwini will still love and support her like a mother. The best part of this show is the bonding between Sai and ashwini as there will be no saas-bahu drama (hope this will be the case in hindi version too). There will be instances when Virat treats Sai badly but Ashwini supports her.

Originally posted by tulasi99

No although Sai keeps repeatedly mentioning that her marriage is just a deal Ashwini will still love and support her like a mother. The best part of this show is the bonding between Sai and ashwini as there will be no saas-bahu drama (hope this will be the case in hindi version too). There will be instances when Virat treats Sai badly but Ashwini supports her.

I hope Sai gives a damn about Virat and his attitude. Just concentrate on her studies Career be indifferent towards ACP Chavan.