The show ended for me today

coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After watching today's episode it felt as if I was watching a melodramatic hindi movie instead of MDKD. Highly disappointed with how the are going to end this series. They are going to end the show in a typical hindi serial way. The core and heart of MDKD was slowly fading away every since it came back after lockdown but now I can't connect to it at all I feel it to be too melodramatic and saccharine sweet. So I bid adieu to all the members of this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with you. Looks like RB character has ended. So I will not be watching it anymore. Although I will still be in the forum writting FFs.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am still trying to get my head around from Nia and Kabir best friends as now turned into a eternal love story.

To see Nia mopping around like this is seriously out of her Character that was shown before.

Kabir the least said about him the better. He used and abused Swara, slept with her to make Nia jealous, despite Swara asking him to be sure and Kabir promising his honestly to the relationship and then this, is seriously Crap from him and he is a lowlife.

Sharma is willing to accept him has Nia's husband knowing about Swara is a new low from him. He can see Nia's pain but not Swara's. Its crazy.

Just as well it is ending as they have truely lost the plot.

If Kabir can do this to Swara, how can Nia accept it.

Why do they not show that Boy and a Girl can be friends seriously, no wonder they are all messed up. Why bring Marriage into it and spoil the relationship of friendship.

Nia should take up the offer of New York and cut ties with Kabir and make a Career for herself but this is not going to happen as its the typical Indian drama and Kabir and Nia going to marry at the expense of Swara, so sad and sick.

soku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

completely agree... they just massacred this show to end it fast.... How can we expect people to make such good show if their creativity is challenged because of TRPS....

this was the only decent show i watched on indian TV,,, so sayonara.....

soku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

I am still trying to get my head around from Nia and Kabir best friends as now turned into a eternal love story.

To see Nia mopping around like this is seriously out of her Character that was shown before.

Kabir the least said about him the better. He used and abused Swara, slept with her to make Nia jealous, despite Swara asking him to be sure and Kabir promising his honestly to the relationship and then this, is seriously Crap from him and he is a lowlife.

Sharma is willing to accept him has Nia's husband knowing about Swara is a new low from him. He can see Nia's pain but not Swara's. Its crazy.

Just as well it is ending as they have truely lost the plot.

If Kabir can do this to Swara, how can Nia accept it.

Why do they not show that Boy and a Girl can be friends seriously, no wonder they are all messed up. Why bring Marriage into it and spoil the relationship of friendship.

Nia should take up the offer of New York and cut ties with Kabir and make a Career for herself but this is not going to happen as its the typical Indian drama and Kabir and Nia going to marry at the expense of Swara, so sad and sick.

really feel so bad for Swara Height of Hypocrisy ... anyways she's much better off without the crappy people...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree with u...post lockdown show has gone down the hills...kabir just left swara on one bed and shifted to niya's life just like that and noone had any problem...everything is about sharmas...niya is happy so hell with wat swara feels...kabir absolutely had no qualms about using her and then leaving her...i used to love this show pre lockdown and only tv show i watch now i wish i never watched post lockdown...

I actually wish niya wud hv said yes to randeep (i think that was the name of the other guy she met in usa)