10/11/ 20 Highlights- Dance off ends the games??

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok so shravan soph dance starts lol its on some srk movie song lol but all i see is suvan looking at each other lol it was so lame lol after it ends vik takes his chance and goes to hug shravan lol suvan staring lol

Bride says all dances ended but sumo as a gift wants to dance with vik for bride lol she taunts shravan lol suvan staring lol sumo vik dance also on a srk movie song lol it was a bit better lol sorry but shravan cant dance lol soph lol makes shravan come with her and gives him money to nazar utaro of sumo and vik lol this is so embarrassing lol vik takes chance and hugs sumo in end lol

Soph is so impressed lol while shravan bechara lol ok this dance was way too choreographed lol everyone is impressed complimenting them while poor shravan smiling along lol season 1 ost plays while shravan congratulates them lol its like they are getting married or something not some random dance performance lol

outside vik says he never danced before lol so how in the hell sumo turn him around lol vik is feeling confident about their relationship lol coz of the stupid dance lol so much passion lol yeah to piss off shravan lol he wants to call his parents and bring them to meet beena and ramesh lol sumo left dumstruck lol he leaves lol

Later at dinner sumo thinking back to what vik said about his parents lol she looks at shravan who is thinking about her dance lol shravan got a letter saying his injury has recovered a lot so he is happy and so is sumo lol he says sumo is the reason he got better lol so now he can join his command in a few days lo sumo shocked pickachu face lol kancha being rude while veer not happy about shravan leaving lol its like kancha got dumped by shravan lol

Beena is happy and complements sumos bedside manner lol shravan also agrees and how she has done him so many favors lol ramesh says its both of you duty  lol and shravan says yes we both have duties to fulfill lol im so confused lol

Precap scene shravan mentioning about being a soldier he never makes promises to meet anyone again who knows if he ever returns or not aww everyone at the table gets sad and sumo leaves.

Sumo in the kitchen whens shravan comes congratulating her about vik and her coz he talked to him and he was mentioning getting her a ring lol he wanted to apologize to her about what he said to her about being boring lol she knows how childish he is lol he talks about her future with vik and then only formalities left between them so he asks her to sign his medical paper lol he cant leave with out her signature and its his time to leave aww he cant stay here another second aww both look upset lol

Precap beena gave shravan sweets coz they are fixing sumos engagement lol sumo shravan shocked lol sumo goes to see him in his room but he isnt there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

One line for captain Suman Tiwari “Suman u r absolutely disgusting”......leave aside shravan what she was doing with vikram is so cheap .....she is deceiving him ......what she wants to prove why she want to prove ......cvs give us so much of Suman vikram that now I don’t want to see shravan with her.....that beautiful Suvan magic that charm just faded away for me......I don’t know how cvs will recreate that romantic Suvan 🤔 I m not at all interested in where shravan had gone .....as he is in a Devdas mode so he might drink a lot and then Suman will go in his search then what then what ......Suman has gone soooo far ......I hope shravan have some self respect left and tomorrow not be seen in all drunken mode...in front of Suman I really want Avni to take good revenge from Suman and specially this kaancha.....

I just not interested in seeing Suman nd shravan together anymore ....let’s see cvs might bring some pleasant surprising twist but my expectations r low ......I hope in army mission shravan meet a good lady army officer just like him and he move on.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bland episode again...only mind games going on....

so shravan goes MIA upon hearing about suman's engagement ?

more weird things:

-sumo calling vikram her friend....lmao, abhi kuch din pehle toh present tha??smiley30smiley39

-sumo ji wants to make life interesting so try new things....ok so lets do dance off smiley29smiley36wtf....lmao the purple salwar kameez lady saying paisa wasul dance....smiley37

-sumo still confused that vikram wants to level up but shravan is still on her mind lolsmiley36

-shravan doing the whole "ROK SAKO TOH ROKLO" thing now...🤢sumo getting affected and all..

-kancha & useless comments

-where's the tattoo?

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
ShravanSumo thumbnail

I predict that the show will end this year. Didn't want it to be this way. 😉😒

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok I’ll skip today ! 

Sounds quite bad .... yeah I think they should shut this down! It’s getting to be quite useless!!

end of year or even end of month! They can get sumo married off to Vik and Shravan can hopefully find someone better.

I saw a spoiler saying that sumo will get engaged to Vik! And that the family will come face to face but it will be a difficult Diwali .... at this point in my view - am not even sure how any suvan scene will be possible — so .....::: 

What a disaster !!!! I REALLY hope the TRPs reflect this - I have skipped 2 episodes last week and will skip today! 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Ok I’ll skip today ! 

Sounds quite bad .... yeah I think they should shut this down! It’s getting to be quite useless!!

end of year or even end of month! They can get sumo married off to Vik and Shravan can hopefully find someone better.

I saw a spoiler saying that sumo will get engaged to Vik! And that the family will come face to face but it will be a difficult Diwali .... at this point in my view - am not even sure how any suvan scene will be possible — so .....::: 

What a disaster !!!! I REALLY hope the TRPs reflect this - I have skipped 2 episodes last week and will skip today! 

yeah she seemed more into vikram whereas shravan was eyeing suman while he was dancing with sophie...then sudden switch to thinking about shravan....😕and shravan also was weird too...while its nice to be congratulating, apologizing and all, kinda felt like it was a trigger thing directed towards suman...suman toh confused soul h hi par shravan ka b emotional dukda samaz se bahar h lol

are they getting engaged on diwali? or will suvan get engaged on diwali? so much speculations lol....🤢😆

taya2217 thumbnail

They went overboard with Suman and vikram ....  cvs r stupid they don’t realise that Suvan has a fan following which is huge shravan nd Suman r the main attraction of the show and after leap they showed no Suvan scenes seriously after watching some clips of  the show  of shravan aka Mohit and Suman aka Kanika on Instagram I got so impressed that I search for it on YouTube and watched all the epi .........but I failed to understand cvs ended up sabotaging main pillars of the show .....it’s main lead we r watching this seven year leap track abt two month nd what we got in the end Suman vikram sizzling dance.......now what big they will go na show in army track......Suman love confession to shravan .....seriously after coming soo far with vikram she will so PYAAR ka I had with shravan ......then what abt vikram.....what’s his fault Suman used him to satisfy her ego.......may be cvs still have something to show which make my heart soften for Suman but apparently I wonder how Suman will go na redeemed herself .....

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abe engagement n shaadi suman and Vikram ki kaarake khatam karo show ko...I don't understand what exactly cvs are doing. Story nai hai khatam kar do show ko..ya shravan ka character khatam kar do n suman and Vikram ke saath show chalate raho aage....I don't understand why am I even watching this show.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Abe engagement n shaadi suman and Vikram ki kaarake khatam karo show ko...I don't understand what exactly cvs are doing. Story nai hai khatam kar do show ko..ya shravan ka character khatam kar do n suman and Vikram ke saath show chalate raho aage....I don't understand why am I even watching this show.

lol 😂 yaar thodi si umeed thi k sumo kuch bolegi par gai bhes paani mei....the whole bottled up wali sumo and confusion tubelol finite h yaar...kitne episodes abi baaki h ????

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think I this is like the other  Edkv - its 150 ish episodes and we are at 110 or something 

not a long way to go — so might as well finish this sumo. Vikram fest. I don’t really like the actor plying Vikram —— I mean the story is soooo bad not sure how anyone can do justice to it.

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago