Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

If Ramesh wins then another silent one I guess 😆. But it a great strategy to remain out of nominations as well as audience dislike list 😆

Strategy aa?😳producers son...adhan strategy...😆

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gaby and Ramya won't fight because contestants nominated them ,but Sanam will fight so playing it safe 🤣

Sanam has been in nominations continuously except for the one week she got immunity. So I doubt it’s about playing it safe, if there was no argument so far about it. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Strategy aa?😳producers son...adhan strategy...😆

Producers son and if the contestants in the house had film aspirations better to stay in Ramesh good side I guess 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Sanam has been in nominations continuously except for the one week she got immunity. So I doubt it’s about playing it safe, if there was no argument so far about it. 

I meant if it was Open nomination they have to give reason and Sanam may find problem with the reasons given I feel , just my guess 

And yes she has been nominated so far and hadn't created much drama because of that except her tom and Jerry fight with Bala which remains a constant 

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Ramesh wins then another silent one I guess 😆. But it a great strategy to remain out of nominations as well as audience dislike list 😆

He should make impact at least by doing something positive . I’m sure this money is very small for the amount they have . I think only suresh nominated him once other than that no one has nominated him till now

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Ramesh is just enjoying his stay... Without doing nothing. Not even in nomination👍🏼🤦🏻‍♂️

I wonder if anyone remember him as contestant 😆

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Seriously..😲ramesh paduthutte finals varaikkum vandhruvar pola...head massage Vera avarkku irukkar mudikku.  

According to Velmurugan Gabi doesn't do any household work...so she needs a reality check...bb house is not for vacation...

Lol Gaby  vessel washing panradhu la aprom sweeping la episode laye kamichitanga ...

D week Velmurugan got evicted  she wasnt well 

It's not like she doesn't do any work !

May be her contribution is less 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I meant if it was Open nomination they have to give reason and Sanam may find problem with the reasons given I feel , just my guess 

And yes she has been nominated so far and hadn't created much drama because of that except her tom and Jerry fight with Bala which remains a constant 

If they have one open nomination and any one nominate Aari or Sanam or Anitha that's enough... they will give enough  content for Three or four weeks for sure.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

I wonder if anyone remember him as contestant 😆

Seriously 😆

Next time by chance if he comes  in nomination ... I hope manipulate things to evict him somehow  

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

If they have one open nomination and any one nominate Aari or Sanam or Anitha that's enough... they will give enough  content for Three or four weeks for sure.

Exactly, I an waiting for Aari to bring up you made me say sorry for this whole week 😆. Aari can't let it go , so if anyone nominated him and given a reason then BiggBoss will set for content.

Anitha needs to hear just one word outside image and she will go back to being camera conscious. 

Sanam will not make an issue right away but one week later , she will bring the topic back 🤣