Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today is the last day of shoot. It's so weird. It's been a whole year minus a few months because of covid. It was one rollercoaster ride. We laughed at Ambar Sharma's running commentary, cried at the father daughter scenes, felt angry at Ambar Sharma's attitude and many more scenes. It's so weird that we won't see them on our TV screens from 19th. This show marked a new milestone of father and daughter relationship. Unlike other shows, where this is exaggerated, this show beautifully highlighted a father and daughter relationship, with equal difficulties in the absence of a mother. 

A woman in her 40s, who has been betrayed in love several times, taught us how not to stop believing in love despite the circumstances. How not to give up on hope and yourself. 

This show, beautifully highlighted the procedures of second marriage. Taught us a lot about friendship and hardship and obviously, professionalism....

Salute to all the actors, who gave justice to their role irrespective of how big or small their role is...

Signing off,

Nature Happiness...❤️❤️

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful post by you, @TM! ❤️

Will miss this show a lot.. 😒

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Beautiful post by you, @TM! ❤️

Will miss this show a lot.. 😒

Thank you 🥺🥺

Yes, will really miss the show a lot 😭😭❤️

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 3 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely post, TM. Silent reader here ... will miss this show a lot. 😔 

A rare show on Indian tv with normal people, normal clothes, no OTT super heroes/ perfect heroines/ larger than life villains ... 

One could relate to all the characters, laugh with them, cry with them, sympathise with them ... get irritated and angry with them 😉 yet love them anyway. 

The acting was  fantastic ... I started watching this show because of Varun Badola ... he and Shweta of course are veterans, but the youngsters all did so well too ... special mention to Anjali as Niya ... I have seen her acting evolve over the year, and hope to see more of her work soon. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I love this show!! Why does it all end so soon?

I hope the ending is satisfying ❣️❣️

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

No it is not. 😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yep! The makers know what they are doing, I am sure!! We can just hope and pray... Really hoping for a good ending...😭😭❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZsGJEhCNT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is so sad...😭 I actually had tears looking at Anjali cry so badly... And Vijay consoling her... He's just as much warm as Kabir in real life... It's so obvious that he got the character Kabir to life...😭😭❤️❤️