ON THE EDGE OF DESTRUCTION!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too want some romantic moments before the storm 😭😭😭..Vansh's will be very soon heartbroken as his most loved and trusted ladies will appear as betrayer in front of vansh..But..... Hope is the only thing,that makes a dead alive😉..so I feel the misunderstandings will soon be sort out after the revelation + I was waiting for the revelation from a very long time as it will mark a new beginning so I am happy on that..No true love existed without being broken by everybody..so yes that ray of light is still there
Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lastly why I feel now that RIANSH may/should not be a team cos then Rid Bir truth will automatically become immaterial, they r married, together, love each-other, know everything, working as a team what more progress is left in their relation?

@bold: although I love the thought of riansh being a team however this is one reason why I am reluctant to this idea 

I want this to be solely vansh's plan, where he is trapping the masterminds through riddhu. And unknowingly riddhu playing vansh's game. 

Tbh recently the story line is highly confusing, thou I am reluctant believe but feel makers kind of have messed up with too much of mysteries. But still hoping all this is for a good end. I hope the final showdown will explain and clear most of our doubts.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

“I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.”

Do they want their relationship to be a perfect one?? Yess

Do they work for it??? No

Do they trust each other??? No

Do rhey COMMUNICATE well??? NO

Yesterday she had all the chances to do so as vansh opened his heart out to her, even though she thinks she cares for him a lot and wants to PROTECT him she's the only one who's responsible of his condition.

No relationship can prosper without a proper communication and Vansh can't be the only one communicating.

"The world isn't split into good people and death eaters, we've got both light and dark within us. What matters that the part we need to act on. that's who we really are.

This shows the dynamics in the characters of KaVa, we all know vansh has been betrayed, ;eft alone, bruised and what not and kabir hasn't Kabir turned out to be a hyena-“testing” prey to see how much fight they have left, which could be interpreted as timidity but is better understood as a key part of their winning long game. 

whereas vansh emerged out as a tiger-  "Always secretive---never devious. Always a killer---never a murderer. Solitary---never alone"

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy"

The difficult times started for Riddhima, the day she stepped her foot in Vansh's life, but now dark times would also arrive soon If she doesn't act well on her choices. she is indeed a very bad decisions maker, her decisions wouldn't have turned out so bad but thanks to her impulsiveness. Riddhima is a very very good person but she looks at the world as 'black' and 'white' where she herself has grey shades. The soon she realises it, the better it is for her own good.

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
annapooranim98 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice writeup.

As of now it is messed up.I still trust the makers to clear this up soon.I too dont think that riansh are working together .

The upcoming track would be more about hatred and revenge i believe.p

In one of the latest bts pic a injured vansh is seen sitting with mishra.He is wearing his old watch and the ring is missing ,so i think ridhbir are going to be revealed to vansh.

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want to know if three years ago Vansh loved Ragini and she confessed to him that she was with him for money but she started truly love him she wanted to tell him about his mother's murderers in that process she got shot in direct way we can say because of his welfare she got shot then why Vansh didn't forgive her he loved her very much and before shot he knew she also had same feelings for him he married with ridhima and now wants to move with her 

Ridhima  also came in her life for a mission

Ragini came for money and she came for mission and both fell in love with him and genuinely can go any extreme for him

Jab Vansh ne ragini Ko maaf nahi Kiya even she herself confessed the truth then how will he forgive ridhima 

Edited by rachufan - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The only thing i dont want is SR.There are 200 ways where they can show Romance but SR in Itv brings the doomsday of the show.itv cannot handle story after SR. The rest what you say i agree but No SR pls.

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Heytz-Manneet

Wonderful analysis and much awaited from me to see your thougts

I agree Rhiddima had lots of opportunities to tell Vansh but se never took them, it will be too late now.  In many ways I am sorry to say that though her intentions are good she never seems to learn...Vansh throwing her out even though she will bring Ragjni back may be the jolt she needs to awaken and I feels its a necessary step

When cvs gives their dialogues in some scenes its always coded to mean something else or an indication to us viewers how its going to turn out:

AnuBir - no one will find out about Uma's death..wrong

Vansh to Rhiddima - I trust you, you had nothing to do with Ragini's kidnapping...wrong

Rhiddima's vow to Bappa - I will correct my mistake no matter the price I have to pay ... correct..here is cvs telling us indirectly the price may be separation

Vansh may love Rhiddima but he wont forgive her betrayal esp when it is revealed she was working with Kabir

I feel Rhiddimas connection with Kabir should come first..it will pave the way for separation..after that perhaps with this talk of Vansh being pushed off a cliff ( perhaps that is the big Diwali twist that the IV interviews were talking about) AbuBir take over as Malik...their part is exposed,..Rhiddima sees real face of Kabir and her role can start

Siya and Vansh working together no surprise (only surprise will be if she is connected to Kabir). All 3 siblings close and all support Vansh.. Siya  already knew about Ragini and it would not surprise me if Ishani also knows but pretends not to..Siya definitely knows Anu is shady.

As to Ragini jaap..oh triangle coming up bwt Vansh/ Ragini/Rhiddima...if Ragini is not killed off I see her aligning with Kabir to kill Rhiddima

As to any other big reveals.. I have given up...

Either its KaVa plot and Rhiddima is the prey

Or its RiAnsh game to lure out AnuBir...in which case Rhiddima must have a past connection to Vansh

Or its Vansh's game from the start to lure out all enemies..he was using Rhiddima but fell in love with her during the course of journey.

What gives me hope is that even if a separation comes he himself said only death or ceasing of breath will end the marriage..he will bring Rhiddima back or she will redeem herself to become Mrs VRS with full rights.

Only Dadi now can help...

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rachufan

I want to know if three years ago Vansh loved Ragini and she confessed to him that she was with him for money but she started truly love him she wanted to tell him about his mother's murderers in that process she got shot in direct way we can say because of his welfare she got shot then why Vansh didn't forgive her he loved her very much and before shot he knew she also had same feelings for him he married with ridhima and now wants to move with her 

Ridhima  also came in her life for a mission

Ragini came for money and she came for mission and both fell in love with him and genuinely can go any extreme for him

Jab Vansh ne ragini Ko maaf nahi Kiya even she herself confessed the truth then how will he forgive ridhima 

ditto!

Now, it will be ragini vs ridhima - to prove herself .... to VRS

I do NOT like triangles - I hope they keep it up to secrets and spy thing only 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

The only thing i dont want is SR.There are 200 ways where they can show Romance but SR in Itv brings the doomsday of the show.itv cannot handle story after SR. The rest what you say i agree but No SR pls.

Agree!

I don't know why - itv shows and viewers are so hell focused on SR as a part of love story!

Even 2020's viewers can not see beyond SR in a love story/thriller ???? Where is our thinking heading to ??

Is it so and ONLY important thing in a love story ????? 

Once they show consummation - no one interested in that love story anymore.....

Some of the itv serials shows/stretches it that way.... so cringe worthy - can't watch it with family.