Tere Sang Pyaar Main Nahi Todna /// Vani and Vani

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, I'm back with my review for the Update. As usual, episode ke highlights Naina ne de diya.

So, let me get to my ranting. 

Things that came to my understand. 

1. Markaat has some one huge plan. Like some ultimate plan. He's going to be the one majorly behind wanting Naagmani. I'm assured of that. That is why he wants Adi-Naagin. That Naagmani and adi naagin's powers. So, Jai is now a puppet at Markaat's hands. 

2. Bani's back to being fierce. Though it comes out in parts. Sometimes she is fierce then she gets sidetracked and then fierce again. I literally felt her getting soft at Veer. I literally jumped and went crazy when they played that background music *Living in that Tere Sang Pyaar Main Nahi Todna feeling* Nostalgic. Super nostalgic. 

Episode writing thoda sa fast Ho gaya. I mean, they could have taken a breath. I guess all that bashing from Fandom on how Bani was looking all stupid has been read by the CVs and then they did this fast paced writing. 

Anyway. Back to Bani. For the first time, she seemed like Adi-Naagin here. Like caring about what is important. She showed Jay who she is. Adi Naagin and then made it clear that she wasn't going to take Jay's crap. 

First she said that her revenge against Veer was something she was putting off for a while and then at the end decided she's not going to kill Veer. She took time to decide if she wanted to kill Veer or not. Bani defended Veer for the first time against Jay. Like first time she saw something good in Veer and defended him. 

Bani handing back Jay those earring made me think of this line "Apne stupid plans apne paas rakho. Jo Mujhe karna hai woh main kar lungi. I don't need your help.". It was a good thought. 

3. Since that revelation, Bani thought about all the times Veer had tried to become worthy of her. Showing her that he gave her the right as his wife. The best was that, "Tum theek ho?" moment. Such a sweet one. Veer went all mushy. I could just feel it. Pehli baar Bani had genuinely asked him if he was fine. Then at his teasing, she didn't comment "Shut up". It seemed like Bani had accepted Veer.

4. Veer : Main wahi karunga jo tum chahti Ho. 

Veer made a great effort to make Bani understand his love. The moment he remembered his past, it was such a moment. I noticed that he recognizes Bani by his heart rather than his eyes. Uska dil use asli Bani ki oor khichta hai. It was like the perfect mix of The passionate Veer and Obsessive Aakesh. Like Veer, he defended her and finally understood why he felt such a pull towards her. Like Aakesh, he refused to let her go away from him. It wasn't entirely Aakesh or entirely Veer. The right mix. Aakesh's desire and Veer's passion. It seemed like "Pyaar ka sila mujhe itne saalon baad mila hai. Yug beet gaye intezaar mein. Abh jab tum ban chuki ho meri toh kaise jaane dun?" 

One thing is that, I'm glad Veer proved me wrong about what he would've thought when he finds out about Bani. I thought there would be some pain or something but he was so in tune with his inner Aakesh that it almost didn't matter.

"Woh meri biwi hai. Meri dharmpatni hai. Use protect karna mera dharm hai. It's my duty."  

Veer didn't get as Naagin or even Adi-Naagin who is said to be the one who could kill him. He just saw her as his Bani, his love and his wife. Bani was surprised. Jaan le li satyug mein par pyaar Gaya nahi. The way he tried to tell her that there was something between them. Ki pyaar hai use bhi Veer se. Her silence for a moment was such a determining factor. 

Veer hai aaahiq deewana and Abh toh Bani be bhi uske deewanepan ko accept kar liya hai. 

One thing I have realized now is that Bani actually wants to be with Veer. She has no intentions of leaving him. 

Yeh pyaar ki reet hi aisi hai. Kab Ho jaae pata nahi chalta. Zindagi bhar saath nibane ka wada ha pyaar. Abh toh maut bhi humse is pyaar ki wafa ko cheen nahi sakta. 

This episode seemed majorly about Pyaar. I think I'll name this episode "Vani". Fandom ki laaj rakhli. 

The way Bani looks at him when he says that Bani is the Devi for him. 

"Devi ko dekhna hai." 

"Dekh hi toh raha hun." 

Super happening episode tha. Crazy fast paced tha. Matlab Rajdhani Express. Arrey saans le lete. Konse hum bhaage jaa rahe the. Anyway. Pyaar pyaar aur pyaar. Vani ka pyaar. 

The only disappointment was the way they didn't play "Lahu Muh Lag Gaya". Itna sahi hota. The moment seemed quite short lived. Thoda sa use kheech Lete. 

I'll add more tomorrow morning. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i'm hereee ðŸ¤— gonna read abhi, so glad someone's ranting kyunki mere se nahi hota abhi, my mind is toooo scattered haha 

NINALOGY thumbnail

This episode definitely showed progression not only in story but in Vani's relationship. Veer love's got enhanced after knowing the truth of Bani and Bani finally started observing things. She has realized a bit of those feelings that she have for Veer. She is accepting this relationship. 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally bani has started realising her love for veer and veer-bani soulmate connection is too good...finally the story is progressing now...now they can move towards the revenge drama and finding out the truth of their enemies... initially we all were expecting Markat to be male and he has turned into female😆anyways good to see that naagmani is going to come into the picture now and how VaNi protects each other and naagmani from their enemies..