Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Definitely you can call, arpi bhi shrabu hi kehti hain.. ❤️🤗

Are subha comment kiya.. Phir apna Vm YT pe daala tha uska link diya.. Jane hi wali thi ki strike as gaya and 5 videos gayab wo bhi 1k views wala.. Ek  New commers ke liye 1k bohot hota hain yaar.. 2 min bhi nehi tika video YT pe.. I hate this.. Aur bura is lag raha hain ki Mera new born channel tha.. Just 48hrs.. 😵💔

Tabse mu latka ke baithi thi pura din.. 

Fir socha ki chalo let's cheer up.. Shayad aisa hota rehta hain.. Vm dekhti hu jo subha Na dekh paya.. 😳and you lit my mood up.. 😳❤️🤗

i understand your feelings re😭🤗 

numbers doesn't matter...i mentioned the number of views in my case to make you think that you are in better condition than me 😆 this videos, channels they are like your babies. you pit time and energy to grow them and if suddenly it's taken down it feels really bad. i was also very sad and took a decision of not uploading any videos again on YouTube. 

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

i understand your feelings re😭🤗 

numbers doesn't matter...i mentioned the number of views in my case to make you think that you are in better condition than me 😆 this videos, channels they are like your babies. you pit time and energy to grow them and if suddenly it's taken down it feels really bad. i was also very sad and took a decision of not uploading any videos again on YouTube. 

Exactly re.. This creations are like our babies.. From now I'll post both YT & drive ta ki ek hat bhi jaye to dusra to rahega.. 🤪

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Munia 🤣🤣

This is the best vm on possessive wifey 🤪

Song toh perfect hai 🤪❤️🤣

Bondita being possessive on her patibabu is the cutest thing ❤️☺️

And she is jealous seeing her patibabu around mini 🤣🤣 you blended the scene perfectly 🤣

Ye ani bhi kam nahi 🤪 jaan buchke patni ko taang kar raha hei 🤣🤪 ek na ek din pitega zaaroor 🤣

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Welcome sweety 🤗

You are the cutest person on BB forum..you are inborn comedian..whatever you writes,it makes at least me lol..😆 tum kuch bhi likho,hasi aa hi jaati hain aur atchi wali feel aati hain hamesha..😳

Yes Aurrisht are making us love Rudhita so so much..☺️

you are sweet too🤗 thank you for the ache ache baatein ☺️❤️ i get compliments for my sense of humour but you said so sweet things ❤️ i am touched

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Arey it was totally in sync with the song. 🤗Like I said "OUTSTANDING IT IS".

Btw, what's your name?😊

🤗 ❤️

i am munia 😳

mnm13 thumbnail

😆❤️ they are the cutest❤️

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤗 ❤️

i am munia 😳

Hi munia... U can call me Soma🤗

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Munia 🤣🤣

This is the best vm on possessive wifey 🤪

Song toh perfect hai 🤪❤️🤣

Bondita being possessive on her patibabu is the cutest thing ❤️☺️

And she is jealous seeing her patibabu around mini 🤣🤣 you blended the scene perfectly 🤣

Ye ani bhi kam nahi 🤪 jaan buchke patni ko taang kar raha hei 🤣🤪 ek na ek din pitega zaaroor 🤣

🤗thank you behena❤️

agar patni gusse main itniiii cute dikhe aur chte cute batein & harkaate kare toh ani toh chidhayega hi na...usse bhi achha lagta hoga jaise hume☺️

dekha na kaise pura epi baas maja le raha tha. banda asaal mai bara naughty hain🤪

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Hi munia... U can call me Soma🤗

ok soma❤️

hope to see you around🤗

--Lalz-- thumbnail

🤗thank you behena❤️

agar patni gusse main itniiii cute dikhe aur chte cute batein & harkaate kare toh ani toh chidhayega hi na...usse bhi achha lagta hoga jaise hume☺️

dekha na kaise pura epi baas maja le raha tha. banda asaal mai bara naughty hain🤪

Haina 🤪 he likes to chidhao his wifey ☺️ and enjoying the attention he is getting from wifey 😆

Haan Naughty man ☺️🤪

Your siggy munia ❤️ I'm adoring bon just like Ani adoring his wifey ❤️