•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

What a pathetic family 

Blaming wife for a soldier missing in action smiley44

Army men are risking their lives 24/7 even when they are at home

Virat’s mother asking her husband to punish Pakhi, I presume, as if her son is doodh ka dhula, this show is everything regressive only difference is that because she is not female lead, this blame of her husband's absence will be celebrated 

Kaha fas gayi Pakhi 

Edited by Aegon - 2 months ago

Pakhi is Ghum hai kisike pyar mei. Knowing that Pakhi is ghum hai kisike pyar mei, samrat is also ghum, but not kisike pyar mei.  He's actually ghum smiley37

On a serious note, will she realize what they did to Samrat? Or will she still be obsessed with Virat? smiley14

Originally posted by Optimist_d

Pakhi is Ghum hai kisike pyar mei. Knowing that Pakhi is ghum hai kisike pyar mei, samrat is also ghum, but not kisike pyar mei.  He's actually ghum smiley37

On a serious note, will she realize what they did to Samrat? Or will she still be obsessed with Virat? smiley14

I don't think Pakhi will ever realize what she has done wrong to Sam Virat has Sai to smack him on the back of his head so he will realize. 

@Bold

smiley36 True and I don't think he would.want to be found for her.

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

I don't think Pakhi will ever realize what she has done wrong to Sam Virat has Sai to smack him on the back of his head so he will realize. 

@Bold

smiley36 True and I don't think he would.want to be found for her.

Actually even I dont have any hopes from her. But here, in this segment she's crying as she found her photo in Samrat's belongings.  So just a small hope smiley36

True. Samrat be like- these people are ghum hai kisi ke pyar mei but I wanna be ghum ho jao apne duty ke mission meismiley36

Poor Samrat. I miss him, he better come back. Sai is going to need a friend and I hope it’s going to be him. Wishful thinking perhaps but I can’t help it. 

Hello every one All buddy ...........

I like this show.

Hello 

i'm new.

Tfs.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin