Karwachauth Ki Raat Rubina-Abhinav Ke Saath 💜♥️💜♥️

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

In season 10, when Karan Mehra kept Karwachauth fast for his wife, Nisha in BB house. He got so much of love and respect. That's his way of showing love towards his wife. I remember, I made a post on that in BB10 forum and people loved it.

So here I'm back again with Karwachauth post with "Karwachauth Ki Raat Rubina-Abhinav Ke Saath" ❤️☺️

First of all, it was amazing to see Abhinav winning a task and performing so well in the task to save his wife Rubina from nominations. 🥳 Just like Rubina said, its perfect gift for her on Karwachauth.❤️

Rubina kept fast / Karwachauth vrat for Abhinav's well being and good health and to be with him in all lifes. As a wife, she is so compassionate towards her husband. ❤️😎

She was looking so gorgeously beautiful.❤️ And despite being in the Red zone, she kept the vrat. She was away from him.  Abhinav even asked her if she ate anything for Sargi, but she said no, now she will break her fast only after looking at the moon tonight and he will open her fast. ❤️❤️

Not only Abhinav just saved Rubina from nominations this week but also transferred Rubina from Red zone to Green Zone. 🥳🥳

Later, Abhinav broke her fast after she saw the Moon and Abhinav's face. So Beautiful. ❤️❤️

It was amazing to see Nikki, Jaan, Eijaz and Jasmine smiling and admiring Ruby-Abhinav's Karwachauth moment. ❤️❤️☺️☺️

There was no melodrama or no fake love. It was just pure love. I just loved it. ❤️

One day, I will also keep Karvachauth fast for my life partner. I always cherish Indian rituals and festivals and our rich Indian culture. 🥳

🤗🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Your description is really lovely ❤️

Yes rubinav is love...

Both are perfect for each other ...

Both can understand each other...😳

In short *touchwood* madly in love with each other

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akniti

Your description is really lovely ❤️

Yes rubinav is love...

Both are perfect for each other ...

Both can understand each other...😳

In short *touchwood* madly in love with each other

Thanks. 😳❤️

True. RubiNav are love. ❤️

Yeah *touchwood*.... 🤗😃

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It felt like I'm watching a different show and thats good. Its not always necessary to have fights or chillam chilli, its refreshing to see such calm and significant moments. Sach mein it added value to the show and lots of people are touched by this scene. Rubina looked so effortlessly pretty as well and even the moon looked gorgeous. 

I liked how shardul, eijaz, nikki and jasmine were there. It was a sweet moment and I'm sorry but if this is boring then that's fine, I'd rather watch a boring scene than fake shit.

I thank jasmine for blessing them and demanding cute babies 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All in the house were in awe. 😳

NINALOGY thumbnail

By Keeping my dislikeness for Rubina aside yeah I really liked that sweet moments. One thing I like about this couple that they are real without showing any fake showmance. May Gid bless them with togetherness. 

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

In season 10, when Karan Mehra kept Karwachauth fast for his wife, Nisha in BB house. He got so much of love and respect. That's his way of showing love towards his wife. I remember, I made a post on that in BB10 forum and people loved it.

So here I'm back again with Karwachauth post with "Karwachauth Ki Raat Rubina-Abhinav Ke Saath" ❤️☺️

First of all, it was amazing to see Abhinav winning a task and performing so well in the task to save his wife Rubina from nominations. 🥳 Just like Rubina said, its perfect gift for her on Karwachauth.❤️

Rubina kept fast / Karwachauth vrat for Abhinav's well being and good health and to be with him in all lifes. As a wife, she is so compassionate towards her husband. ❤️😎

She was looking so gorgeously beautiful.❤️ And despite being in the Red zone, she kept the vrat. She was away from him.  Abhinav even asked her if she ate anything for Sargi, but she said no, now she will break her fast only after looking at the moon tonight and he will open her fast. ❤️❤️

Not only Abhinav just saved Rubina from nominations this week but also transferred Rubina from Red zone to Green Zone. 🥳🥳

Later, Abhinav broke her fast after she saw the Moon and Abhinav's face. So Beautiful. ❤️❤️

It was amazing to see Nikki, Jaan, Eijaz and Jasmine smiling and admiring Ruby-Abhinav's Karwachauth moment. ❤️❤️☺️☺️

There was no melodrama or no fake love. It was just pure love. I just loved it. ❤️

One day, I will also keep Karvachauth fast for my life partner. I always cherish Indian rituals and festivals and our rich Indian culture. 🥳

🤗🤗🤗🤗

thanks for the lovely post .. loved as much as I loved today’s episode.. 

jabber thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it.  There was no fuss or drama. I saw another thread and they are going gaga about how it was fake and if she even did fast.  It is simple, was an expression of love l. 

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely Post Dev ❤️

💕RubiNav 💕 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a very sweet moment. ❤️Thanks for this post😳