Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for your beautiful postπŸ€—

That segment was short but sweet. Abhinav's smile is everything. His smile is so beautiful no Wonder ruby uske smile par Fida hogya😳 abhinav really gave the best gift for her, when ruby said best KC gift ever that was a Aww moment❀️ I was hoping for little longer segment (they should have shown us abhi making diya for her, hate you BB for thatπŸ₯Ί

but never the less I was so awe in that moment like jas, Nikki and eijaz I hope unki jodi humesa yese hi bani rahe❀️ kisi ko najar na lageπŸŒ‘ 

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yet to watch the episode... But m sure will enjoy it... Best thing about them is they aren't into PDA just for the sake of content... 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

They kinda looked cute. I wanted someone to become a maasi and give them aashirwad or something.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is such an awww post!

These two look good together without being 'in your face' couple! 

I dont do karwachouth or teej,  low patience level. But i genuinely love the sentiments behind it, i dont to get into social media debate on it, for me its an expression of love.  And i love looking at the photos of friends and family on this day on FB and insta! A day to celebrate love!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 3 years ago
Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for this post

They look so adorable together  

Rubinav β€οΈ

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

It felt like I'm watching a different show and thats good. Its not always necessary to have fights or chillam chilli, its refreshing to see such calm and significant moments. Sach mein it added value to the show and lots of people are touched by this scene. Rubina looked so effortlessly pretty as well and even the moon looked gorgeous. 

I liked how shardul, eijaz, nikki and jasmine were there. It was a sweet moment and I'm sorry but if this is boring then that's fine, I'd rather watch a boring scene than fake shit.

I thank jasmine for blessing them and demanding cute babies πŸ˜†

Accha, yes agreed. Chillam chilli or fights are not always necessary. I'm glad lots of people found it so loving and calmly beautiful scene. 

Yes Ruby looked gorgeous and just pretty as the Moon. 

Exactly!! I like such scenes, when people who are not your friends also admire you. πŸ˜³

Hahahhaha Jasmine is so naughty. She blessed them and demanded cute kids. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ₯³

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

One day, I will also keep Karvachauth fast for my life partner. I always cherish Indian rituals and festivals and our rich Indian culture. πŸ₯³

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haaayeeee !! β€οΈ

That's amazing !!

Hope your wishes are fulfilled and you get best life partner ..

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was so nice to see Nikki, Jas, Eijaz sitting and watching them perform the rituals.

Nikki, the one who says they are 'boring couple', even she was watching mesmerized!  

The scene itself was so simple and short. No fru-fru or unnecessary drama. 

If i recall correctly, when Priyanka Jagga was there, BB had sent sargi for her. She sat and ate all of that alone and Lopa, Bani etc. were looking admiringly.

Armu4eva thumbnail

It was beautiful

I love these rituals and Rubinav were so cute together. God bless them.❀️.. 

Jas going all "cute-cute bachche paida karo" was funny!! πŸ˜†

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bee5

Haaayeeee !! β€οΈ

That's amazing !!

Hope your wishes are fulfilled and you get best life partner ..

Haha....Thank you so very much!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— Hopefully soon. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³