Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cvs bhul hi gaye Neha ke baare mein..they even forgot Vansh is a mafia..

What the hell...so inconsistency..ugh

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Pehle goli khaate hi to Vansh usko le gaya na? Phir aryan ko kab mauka mila goli maarne ka?πŸ€”

Maybe that will be revealed later.

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Vansh admitted he has never killed anyone...esp someone he once loved.....he’s totally a good guy with grey shades......i guess he knows he has enemies and murderers lurking around him so shak karna isliye uski majboori hai aur gun rakhna bhi.....TRP aunties khush smiley36

Anyways, CVs painted Kabir totally black....and now Vansh white.....

Riddhima .....i’m sorry to say this but CVs butchered her for good in my eyes....Without definite proof and witness, without verifying if Vansh has really murdered even one person, you decided your pati is a haivaan, falling in love with a haivaan was your punishment for hurting Kabir and your marriage means nothing....you will get answers and walk out of VR mansion......all the times he has treated you well mean nothing at all, a few words of anger from a man experiencing betrayal and pain and your so called soulmate love crumbles.....all the things others have said about Ragini betraying him, lusting after his money mean nothing......I thought you were doing it to save your husband from sin but you never considered him as anything but a sinner I see......so high on your moral character you sit that a person having any weakness and period of bad judgement becomes a haivaan to you........says a lot about your so called high moral character that you fell in β€œlove” with someone you couldn’t even trust to have basic human decency....whatever little faith I had in you, I’m done now. 

I feel sorry for Vansh. His siblings and family utilise him for their needs. His mom plots to harm him. His own wife cannot manage to look past his anger and trust him enough to consider his good qualities especially when she has seen that he is surrounded by bad people with deadly intentions.

Until I dont get a proper redemption track from Riddhima, I am just Team Vansh now. He can finish Kabir and go off to the Himalayas or find a new chick. I’m just done with this inconstant holier-than-thou shallow woman.

I’m sorry if my words hurt anyone here. I’m just very disappointed with Riddhima today.

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t jump to conclusions yet because why did Vansh suddenly decide to tell Ridz the truth ??

Was it epiphany or guilt ?Also dont forget he did send that masked person behind her ?Now unless that’s Aryan or Sia-Vansh are playing a bigger game to know their mother’s murderer 

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Well i was right...even if vansh is anti-hero...he might have not killed ANYONE...

Grey does not mean that the person should kill people...it can also mean that the person can go to extreme level to save his family and his loved ones...

Vansh is a grey shaded anti hero with good heart😳

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Episode start ho geyi...

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Ridhu ko bolo K ko dhakka de gade me se🀣

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Pehle goli khaate hi to Vansh usko le gaya na? Phir aryan ko kab mauka mila goli maarne ka?πŸ€”

aur...... Agar aryan video le raha tha toh kya use pata nahi chala k kisne goli chalayi???

The main points are

1) aryan knew about vansh not shooting her

2) Anupriya knows about Aryan having the video

3) mastermind vansh doesn't know anything

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDTπŸ₯³

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Cvs bhul hi gaye Neha ke baare mein..they even forgot Vansh is a mafia..

What the hell...so inconsistency..ugh

Cvs ka memory loss nayi baat nai hai

They even forget in many scenes that ishani is pregnantπŸ€ͺ