4th Nov Its complicated

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So Guneet is pregnant, wants to tell Niya before Amber. Very sensible in my view

But of course it all goes wrong

She goes to Niyas office with cupcakes, neutral, Niya- favouring territory 

But in the meantime Shree has been telling Kabir he needs to get together with Niya, no mention of Swara at all

Kabir kind of mentions her but basically that he’s been too hasty & reckless in moving her in & proposing. 

Then he goes to see Niya who initially snubs him then they laugh about the swayamvar & have an eye lock

Thats when Guneet & Swara meet outside Niyas office and see these teo through the glass. 
Swara’s face! Guneet’s anger very very well done 
CVs do a good job if capturing Swara’s pain & Guneet’s remarks to Kabir about sticking to commitments Is so much needed. These friends are so wrapped up in themselves they cant see what they are doing to others? Selfish to the core I am sorry to say. 
The scene at night Swara & Kabir on one bed (thank you this needed to be pointed out , they are not just sharing sandwiches in school) In their own separate worlds & misery. 
Niya trying to call Kabir but was not sure if she hung up of what but seriously!!! 

She needed the reality check Guneet gave her, but she’s really not getting that while K’s behaviour is shameful she is not innocent at this point. I get her pain but could she not see Swara’s tears & realise she has no right to call K at that time of night? Or even otherwise until things are sorted? 
and telling Guneet that its her life let her live it the way she wants? 

Then she’s going to have a tantrum about the pregnancy. Don’t do it Niya don’t let yrself down like this... 

I must say beautifully portrayed complex emotions in this episode. Its like a whole week’s worth, almost too much to analyse. 
loving the character of Rishi- he’s coming across as a much more sensible wise caring & ethical person than Kabir who frankly just used Swara as a ego prop or rebound. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you. Niya is totally behaving selfish. It is like she wants Kabir at any cost. She is only wrapped up in her own pain. Doesn't even care about Swara. Which is very unusual if she is going to end up with Kabir. Seems a little bit unfair.

Loved the Nishi scene. It was very sweet. Specially the cooking.  He asked out her on a date in such a sweet way. And the last eyelock. Ufff. So excited to see their date tonight.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update

I think there was also a lo of to do where in Amber shows that he is not ready to become a father again

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx for the updt. Glad I am no longer watch this BS.

I hv been very consistent in disliking Niya’s character right from the early episodes. Nothing but a spoilt entitled self-centred (ok, self includes her dad but noone else) insensitive brat with limited talent & undeserved opportunities, none of which is justified by the sad fact of losing her mum in her teens. Then there are the far less serious faults of her being hasty, fickle, interfering, etc. Not to forget dodgy morals as evidenced by the fraud email to put Swara in the dock. That about sums up Niya’s character very thoroughly, even if I do say so myself 😉

No reflection on Anjali the actress. She has been doing a very good job, with the poor character sketch she has been given. 

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@TM

Thanks much for the update, dear! 😊

Nice to see CVs have given a track where Guneet wants to reveal her pregnancy to Niya and later on to Amber. 👍🏼