Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jas was surprisingly good yesterday. But I think it was not bcoz she was away from Rubina but bcoz Ali was there to support her. As someone else pointed in this thread that if Ali wasn’t there she would still be doing task by being puppet of Rubinav.

Regarding her winning, yes sure she can. For that she has to play like today till finale? But can she? What will happen when Ali goes out? Will she be able to play like she did today without Ali?  I don’t think. Also in terms of popularity Rahul has surpassed her. Eijaz is giving competition to her. So its not gonna be an easy win for her.

Popliandsons thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry I don't agree. Jasmine is a cheli earlier she was Rubina's cheli now she is Aly's. 

Earlier when she was with Rubina she reminded me of those sideys hovering around the villian. Same is the case with Abhinav except he is the mona darling in this case! 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

sorry but i don't see her as a winner. She may come in top 3 but definitely not gonna win the show. 🤓

LazyBing thumbnail

Really? Then why am i seeing a puppet in jasmine 😔😳

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

sorry but i don't see her as a winner. She may come in top 3 but definitely not gonna win the show. 🤓

Even that only because of her previous work outside of Bb. If she came into the show with no big work beforehand, she would’ve been out by now 🤓

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Jas was surprisingly good yesterday. But I think it was not bcoz she was away from Rubina but bcoz Ali was there to support her. As someone else pointed in this thread that if Ali wasn’t there she would still be doing task by being puppet of Rubinav.

Regarding her winning, yes sure she can. For that she has to play like today till finale? But can she? What will happen when Ali goes out? Will she be able to play like she did today without Ali?  I don’t think. Also in terms of popularity Rahul has surpassed her. Eijaz is giving competition to her. So its not gonna be an easy win for her.

I agree too many ifs out there till the finale. I think the eps overall was really good for her. Not sure if Eijaz is going to sustain that spike in popularity because a lot of people are not super happy with his attitude these days. Before aly arrived, she also made sincere efforts to calm Pavitra - Eijaz, so I would definitely credit her for that! If it wasn't for bb's silly aadesh of taking suggestions from Aly, she might have got a chance to play even better. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popliandsons

I am sorry I don't agree. Jasmine is a cheli earlier she was Rubina's cheli now she is Aly's. 

Earlier when she was with Rubina she reminded me of those sideys hovering around the villian. Same is the case with Abhinav except he is the mona darling in this case! 

Main difference being Rubina had her own interests in mind whereas Aly has Jasmin's interests in mind. Jasmin should free herself from Rubina's tentacles to win. 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I agree too many ifs out there till the finale. I think the eps overall was really good for her. Not sure if Eijaz is going to sustain that spike in popularity because a lot of people are not super happy with his attitude these days. Before aly arrived, she also made sincere efforts to calm Pavitra - Eijaz, so I would definitely credit her for that! If it wasn't for bb's silly aadesh of taking suggestions from Aly, she might have got a chance to play even better. 

Agree on Eijaz part. Whatever sympathy he gained last week, he seems to loosing that. And it was silly of BB to give such Aadesh. I fear instead of making Jas strong these kind of silly things gonna make her weak and dependent on Aly. Lets c what happens.

theBoyWonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Even that only because of her previous work outside of Bb. If she came into the show with no big work beforehand, she would’ve been out by now 🤓

That comment applies to Rubina and abhinav too

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Jasmin looked a lot more confident and assertive than she has ever looked so far and I think to a great extend it is because there was no Rubina around her. She also showed great maturity trying to calm Eijaz and Pavitra during their fight. Her emotional breakdown on seeing Aly proves that she was in fact feeling alone possibly since the weekend when it was revealed that some people were playing her like a puppet. 

She also did well in the captaincy task and I also liked how she never backstabbed anyone. All through she was open about her move and that is a clean game. (Nishant can learn a lesson from this). I have been extremely critical of Jasmin but now that she has apologized to Rahul and Eijaz, I think she deserves a fair chance to make amends and move ahead. I see a lot of people on SM rooting for Jasmin. She is currently second on Ormax and the finale is far away. She can easily overtake Rubina in the weeks to come just like Shilpa overtook Hina. 

With Rubina mostly confided to red zone she is barely seen and her terrible sanchalan today gets her more negative marks. The way she was charging at Jaan?! Overall Rubina's game is not going well and Jasmin has all it takes to emerge as the winner this season.

I disagree. The fact that she needs someone from outside to come and help her shows that she’s not gonna be a winner. I think BB called Aly just for the damage control. He’ll drag her through some weeks and she’s done.