The reason behind off air

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well as per crew member they were not interested to continue Akshit character as they were having some problems that he might be positive again or etc. All in all akshit wasn't liking the track as they sidelined the track . Also makers pathetic thinking to eliminate akshit and take Shagun...

Really you made this serial to ruin our emotion.

Akshit quit the show and mahima did she saying she can't work with ph if akshit is not the lead. 

Shubharambh ho is just a dream !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well as per crew member they were not interested to continue Akshit character as they were having some problems that he might be positive again or etc. All in all akshit wasn't liking the track as they sidelined the track . Also makers pathetic thinking to eliminate akshit and take Shagun...

Really you made this serial to ruin our emotion.

Akshit quit the show and mahima did she saying she can't work with ph if akshit is not the lead. 

Shubharambh ho is just a dream !

Woww.. this is really disappointing..crew members are shameful ! to think of killing Akshit character in the show - TRP only go high because of Ranja.

At this point, I am happy  i'm not going to see raja dying or anything. 

I think Akshit made the right choice to quit ... And akshit quitting making Mahima also quit too. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swagetLOL

This is disgusting...

Also who is Shagun, he is Mihir??

And what do you mean by "Shubharambh ho is dream"?

Yes , shubharambh shoes was just a dream .

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

What???😕

I am shocked.